Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Annoying Neighbours

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭this is arse

Shoot them with an Aids gun

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭grumula

Fran1985 wrote: »
    TBF 11 am isn't exactly up for work early!

i was just being a grumpy hypocrite,
    i've done the same in the past,
    ignore.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Fran1985

grumula wrote: »
    i was just being a grumpy hypocrite,
    i've done the same in the past,
    ignore.:o

ha, i think a lot of people have. i was only messing with ya. I've been very lucky with neighbours, but i'd imagine its sole destroying living next door to someone like that. wouldn't mind if it was every now and then but the regular party's would drive me mad. And a nosey neighbour like the OP's would be equally annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 joebstarsurfer

My neighbours well cat women has to leave the frontroom window open all day and all night long.I asked even left note had to close the window using a ladder none of it has sunk in.Today there are 120 mile an hour winds and my neighbours are sitting in the kitchen with the window open.Im baffled as to what i should even say to people that stupid.
    Fingers crossed my landlords going to get them in the arse.
    If you can move dont bother confronting stupid people they dont get it .
    If anyone wants free stuff theres a massive house with a wide open window.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Johnny D. Mudd

Your suggested solution is in it's own way quite petty OP so I wouldn't recommend going that way. People will inevitably hold it against you. Perhaps the better solution would be to bring up your grievances with them in a diplomatic yet firm manner. If you're not comfortable going down that road, maybe you can discuss it with someone, maybe another neighbour, a close friend or even a family member. Maybe they can then accompany you to discuss things with them or even go on your behalf. Either way, this seems a better option in the long run.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

User15 wrote: »
    Boombox Music Player

Acceptable in the 80's

Edit: wait, this thread is months old...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭Napper Hawkins

My neighbours well cat women has to leave the frontroom window open all day and all night long.I asked even left note had to close the window using a ladder none of it has sunk in.Today there are 120 mile an hour winds and my neighbours are sitting in the kitchen with the window open.Im baffled as to what i should even say to people that stupid.

English is not your first language is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

(i dont live with my parents , 2 years later he still hasnt copped on to that)

Whose parents do you live with then?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Stiffler2

Hook up your exhaust via a tube through their letterbox at 1am
    Run car for the whole night, revving if needs be.

You won't hear any noise from that house ever ever again as they'll all be brown bread.

Then remove corpses and throw them in the dodder. Don't forget to put a picture of Bertie in the fathers pocket either :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭LeeHoffmann

people still have boomboxes? :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

people still have boomboxes? :eek:

If you don't have one then what do you play your P.M. Dawn cassettes on? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,915 ✭✭✭MungBean

I'd suggest a scuttery cat dropped in through an open window but I fear the OP is buried in his own back yard after the boombox incident.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭LeeHoffmann

P.M. Dawn
    ^ had to look that one up! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭fran oconnor

What is your point??.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

Id have great fun with those neighbors. I just wouldnt care what they say to me. Id get on with my life just as normal and every time they say something just go "ok".....and continue on with what ever I was doing. They would hate that and it wouldn't be bothering me.

Pointless getting worked up over someone complaining about what way your car is parked etc. Let them get worked up over it.

Advertisement