Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raw - 13/06/11 - *Spoilers*

Options
  • 13-06-2011 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭

Announced for tonight's three-hour "WWE All Star Night" edition of Monday Night Raw live from Uniondale, Long Island, New York is WWE Hall of Famer "Stone Cold" Steve Austin acting as the guest General Manager in a show featuring stars from both Raw and Smackdown. Just a reminder the show kicks off one hour early at 1am

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

I'll probably stay up for this even though Raw has been terrible for a while now,I must enjoy pain, watching it even though I know it'll be terrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

"All star night" sounds iffy when they don't announce anymore of the "stars"

i predict doink the clown, IRS, sgt slaughter, Roddy Piper, The Big O and Zack Ryders dad!

i predict doink the clown, IRS, sgt slaughter, Roddy Piper, The Big O and Zack Ryders dad!

Didn't they do Old School night last year that was similar to Raw,pure terrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭The Bull

I wonder will Little Jimmy be there :D

• Registered Users Posts: 85,868 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Any chance Rock might show up?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Ryder or RIOT!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,868 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I am guessing Cena/Orton V Christian/R-Truth in a tag match (Miz and Riley might also be added) or Cena V Christian (great main event if it happens ;)) and Orton V R-Truth plus Michael Cole getting a stunner :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,057 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Any chance Rock might show up?

If the Rock does any TV before any PPV'S they would be advertising the hell out of it.

We may see him around Summerfest but thats it I reckon.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

The Bull wrote: »

Could be!

snuka.jpg

The Bull wrote: »

I'd rather see little & big Jimmy than another 90's Star doing terrible comedy skits.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭spiritcrusher

Might stay up for this, even though I hold no great hopes for it. Getting fed up of these Stone Cold appearances that don't really do much except make the end of the show blindingly obvious (stunner the heels, faces win). Have a proper match or at least do something interesting that's not a special guest referee!

Might stay up for this, even though I hold no great hopes for it. Getting fed up of these Stone Cold appearances that don't really do much except make the end of the show blindingly obvious (stunner the heels, faces win). Have a proper match or at least do something interesting that's not a special guest referee!

He's been around 3,4 times since Mania its becoming less & less special since he only ever guest refs matches fans couldn't give two fúcks about.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

GTR63 wrote: »
    Didn't they do Old School night last year that was similar to Raw,pure terrible.

Old School Raw was awesome! Probably one of the best 3 hour Raws they've did.

My hopes for tonight, eh not great All Star probably means that Orton will be on tonight.

Has it been said if Andy will be on brand Raw or Smackdown yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

Charisteas wrote: »
    Has it been said if Andy will be on brand Raw or Smackdown yet?

I thought he was gone down to FCW?:confused:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,441 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

For what its worth, Punk has been retweeting messages about how him and Stone Cold are in the same building tonight and WWE would be idiotic to pass up the chance of an interaction...

For what its worth, Punk has been retweeting messages about how him and Stone Cold are in the same building tonight and WWE would be idiotic to pass up the chance of an interaction...

I'd say that if they are going to bring in a legend such as SCSA, then he would more likely to be involved in the promotion of the next PPV's main event, being Cena/Truth.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

- Kelly Kelly stated during her appearance this morning on the Boomer and Carton in the Morning radio show on WFAN that a 7-on-7 Divas Tag Team Match would take place tonight on RAW.

The match would likely feature A.J., Beth Phoenix, Eve, Gail Kim, Kaitlyn, Kelly Kelly and Natalya vs. Alicia Fox, Brie Bella, Maryse, Melina, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes and Tamina.

-- WWE Hall of Famer "Rowdy" Roddy Piper is presently backstage at at the Nassau Coliseum in Uniondale, New York for tonight's RAW telecast.

He also posted the following on Twitter this afternoon: "It's always quiet when I first come to work. Everybody is very respectful. The calm before."

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Ryder was on Superstars according to Dave Lagana on Twitter,no Raw homecoming for the Long Island Iced Z!

• Registered Users Posts: 54,033 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I look forward to seeing what will occur during the adverts :D

Hey oats :)

• Advertisement

Punk/Cena main event,meh!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Pop's for Austin are getting quieter and quieter.

Pop's for Austin are getting quieter and quieter.

Overexposure will do that.Miz saying that was cool in 2001 was dumb a lot of people say that to me about wrestling.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,033 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

"son of a bitches "

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭MAJR

Overexposure will do that.

But nostalgia is a powerful thing too

Overexposure will do that.Miz saying that was cool in 2001 was dumb a lot of people say that to me about wrestling.

Not going to stop the crowd chanting it, red rag to a bull and all that jazz.:)

WE WANT MASTERS

I'm lookin forward to Piper's Pit cause I always enjoy seeing the Hot Rod.

**** OFF KANE

• Advertisement

I'm half expecting DDP to be there, since he recently worked as the host of the best of WCW Nitro DVD

Advertisement