Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In the Noclight: konata

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Wouldya?

Couldya??

Haveya??

may I???

What time and where??

Favourite IRCer

Least Favourite?

Sexiest?

Most boring?

Most entertaining?

Fav. Quote?

Least Fav Quote?

One thing you would like to do withing the next year?

Opinions on jeans with elastic thingys at the bottom??

Please answer ALL questions, or midget will not be happy, And we all know what happens when midget isnt happy.... >.>

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Why did you leave out the, OMG, sooo important detail that I was there when you first met that ONIONy fella? :pac:
    Her subconsious trying to purge traumatic memories? :pac:

/runs

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Are you currently on an all onion diet?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

What's with the obsession with Chinese cartoons? Why do all the characters in said North Korean cartoons look like mutants? Why don't they look like Khmer people considering that these cartoons are from Cambodia?

Give an elementary proof of the Riemann Hypothesis, or at least something relevant to the continuum hypothesis. Alternatively you can write an essay on the beauty of mathematics.

Why don't you use the name Ho-ster? It's suitable is it not? Do you hate dashes and is this unfounded hatred linked to your dehumanisation of poor people? Would you say this also reflects a distrust of tildes and exposes the depths of your fascist sympathies?

Why are you so mean to me even though I'm such a nice person?

What is your favourite animal?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Wouldya? Depends...

Couldya?? Oh yes.

Haveya?? AW YEA!

may I??? Hell no :D

What time and where?? OH LAWL

Favourite IRCer Myself of course

Least Favourite? Q. She just doesn't contribute to the conversation at all. What a saddo.

Sexiest? Obviously Davidius

Most boring? Davidius

Most entertaining? I'm going to go with... Davidius

Fav. Quote? "D4RK_ONION: I have a notoriously small penis"

Least Fav Quote? "Hotaru_: I give everyone their bit in fariness." LIES!

One thing you would like to do within the next year? Finish a year of my new course :D I'd also like to be able to come off anti-depressants within the next year :)

Opinions on jeans with elastic thingys at the bottom?? Ew.

Please answer ALL questions, or midget will not be happy, And we all know what happens when midget isnt happy.... >.> I believe it goes a little something like this: "Screaminmidget: Poke me once more and im gonna slap you with my willy" DEAR GOD NO!
    Kojak wrote: »
    Are you currently on an all onion diet? Nah, I'm into mushrooms and peppers too ;)
    Davidius wrote: »
    What's with the obsession with Chinese cartoons? Why do all the characters in said North Korean cartoons look like mutants? Why don't they look like Khmer people considering that these cartoons are from Cambodia? Oh, you!

Give an elementary proof of the Riemann Hypothesis, or at least something relevant to the continuum hypothesis. Alternatively you can write an essay on the beauty of mathematics. Maths is grand like. I quite liked it in the aul LC. In fact, it was my favourite class. Nothing like the feeling of solving a real tough sum! Very happy with the aul A1 in that :)

Sadly, my Maths has since gone to shíte since I haven't done much in the last 3 years :/

Why don't you use the name Ho-ster? It's suitable is it not? Do you hate dashes and is this unfounded hatred linked to your dehumanisation of poor people? Would you say this also reflects a distrust of tildes and exposes the depths of your fascist sympathies? Ho-ster is an irrelevant name since my username is now KONATA and no longer HOTARU. Hence, if you call me Ho-ster people will just all be like, WTF u mad?

The End.

Why are you so mean to me even though I'm such a nice person? I'm never mean to you - in fact, I just named you sexiest IRCer! What's that if not love?

What is your favourite animal? Cats :) I used to hate dogs but I've really come to love them in the last few years. However, I'll always be a cat person at heart :)

30kw17a.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Did ya like school?

Any weird hobbies?

Who'd win in fisticuffs, me or you?

:pac:

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Did ya like school? It was a love hate relationship. I hated doing work and exams obviously, but overall I quite enjoyed school. I loved seeing my friends everyday and in hindsight, I really thrived in a regular routine. So yea, school was grand :)

Any weird hobbies? I don't think so... watching anime, reading manga, mindlessly thrawling the internet, irish dancing... nothing too unusual!

Who'd win in fisticuffs, me or you? Me for sure... I'd just run away and hide behind someone bigger than either of us :P You'd wimp ou then :D

:pac:

ClannadFukoIbuki2.jpg

• Moderators Posts: 51,724 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

do you have a drivers license?
    ever go to see any anime in the cinema? if yes, what was your favourite on the big screen?
    What brought you to boards?
    what brought you to the Noct forum?
    you said you'll be doing japanese in college, do you currently speak/read/write japanese or will you be learning it from the basic levels?

If you can read this, you're too close!

koth wrote: »
    do you have a drivers license? I do :) Got it when I was in 6th year back in Feb 2008. Bloody test was the day before my mocks started, I remember being seriously stressed :/

ever go to see any anime in the cinema? if yes, what was your favourite on the big screen? I've seen 3 anime films in the cinema - Evangelion 1.0, Evangelion 2.0 and The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya. My favourite was probably Evangelion 2.0 - it looked amazing on the big screen. Seeing anime in the cinema is such a novelty.

What brought you to boards? Leaving Cert! I signed up in March 2008 to see what people were saying on the LC forum. After my LC I didn't use boards again until about January 2010. I was very depressed, spending a lot of time alone and boards became my refuge - probably the only good thing that came out of my depression!

what brought you to the Noct forum? I had glanced at it briefly before but it was really after meeting randylonghorn last Summer that I decided to properly check it out :)

you said you'll be doing japanese in college, do you currently speak/read/write japanese or will you be learning it from the basic levels? I've been doing a Japanese course since January - I have a class once a week and I love it! I can speak basic Japanese and write in hiragana and a bit of katakana. So I'll have a bit of a headstart in September :)

"The suffering of the moment of destruction. The guide to death will lead to the world of silence and nothingness"

Who is your favourite political leader?

• Advertisement

Who is your favourite political leader? I'm quite partial to Enda Kenny. I'm a Fine Gael supporter and I was delighted when they got into government. A lot of people complained about Enda not being as "charismatic" a personality as say, Bertie Ahern. But which would you rather - a charismatic leader who is corrupt or a quieter man who goes about his duties diligently and honestly? Personally I'd rather have a man like Enda leading our country. He's often underestimated but now is his time to shine - and hopefully he can prove himself to everyone.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9lgckBXADHc84e-K0jAofLI7BZ5scLqD-85R4ELdM3XbDXVVa

Someone mentioned politics in the Noc!!!

Dragon-Ball-z-Online.jpg

Mind you, prize for best question also goes to Kojak! :D
    Are you currently on an all onion diet?

With thanks to Ms HotaruKonata!!

I'd say we should get D'Onion into the Noc and unpeel his layers, but he'd probably just take the excuse to send me another video!! >.<

/shudders

• Moderators Posts: 51,724 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Hi ani-mod.

Did you also notice randy forgot to lock the thread? :pac:

If you can read this, you're too close!

Hi ani-mod.

Did you also notice randy forgot to lock the thread? :pac:
    I'll lock you!! :p

Hi ani-mod.

Did you also notice randy forgot to lock the thread? :pac: I'm enjoying how it's still not locked :D

QUICK! RUN RIOTS EVERYONE!

Will this thread ever be locked or is konata doomed to answer questions for all of time?

Damnit! Not sure about last night tbh, but I *definitely* locked it earlier to-day, and it obviously didn't "take"! :mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement