Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Promotions Thread *Please read post 1* (*Mod Warning Post #3947)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Omackeral wrote: »
    Side streets off the South Circular Road are your best bet. That's what I always do anyway.

if you dont mind 10-15 minute walk around sundrive park and clogher rd are good spots to get as well

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭brianblaze

Lucha Bros are in the UK the night before that Dublin date...

Oh
    Sweet
    Baby
    Jaysus

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Any idea if tickets for the OTT Fifth anniversary show are still available?

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Any idea if tickets for the OTT Fifth anniversary show are still available?

https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/over-the-top-wrestling-presents-fifth-year-anniversary-show-tickets-71947012451?aff=ebapi

Yep, GA tickets

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭kevovek

What are the chances of me being able to catch the whole show and also being able to make it back to Busaras by 00:20

kevovek wrote: »
    What are the chances of me being able to catch the whole show and also being able to make it back to Busaras by 00:20

If you get a taxi to busaras straight after? Maybe... 7 o'clock doors, imagine it'll be 8 bell time maybe.... You'd hope they'd be done by midnight anyway and then jump in a taxi but no guarantee on that.

That being said they've been fairly good at time keeping recently

• Registered Users Posts: 3,060 ✭✭✭ThePott

Anyone know if National Stadium have a cloakroom or somewhere to keep a bag?

Thinking of making a run for this but would need to bring a laptop with me to get some stuff done on the aircoach up.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,310 ✭✭✭xtal191

kevovek wrote: »

Doesn't it usually finish up around 10.30/11 at the latest?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭Snakeblood

xtal191 wrote: »
    Doesn't it usually finish up around 10.30/11 at the latest?

I do know Joe is mindful of the times after the being the elite show completely overran.

• Advertisement

ThePott wrote: »
    Anyone know if National Stadium have a cloakroom or somewhere to keep a bag?

Thinking of making a run for this but would need to bring a laptop with me to get some stuff done on the aircoach up.

I'm pretty certain they don't, unfortunately. If you know any of the wrestling staff they might stick it somewhere for you but that'd be it.

Snakeblood wrote: »
    I'm pretty certain they don't, unfortunately. If you know any of the wrestling staff they might stick it somewhere for you but that'd be it.

Bar staff would too! Last year they found someone's camera bag and left it behind the bar for them!

brianblaze wrote: »
    Bar staff would too! Last year they found someone's camera bag and left it behind the bar for them!

Good shout. Actually all the staff are really nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭showpony1

Doors are 6pm, with show 7pm to correct the misinformation being given above.

showpony1 wrote: »
    Doors are 6pm, with show 7pm to correct the misinformation being given above.

Isn't the GOD thing at 6?

Damn, that's a shame. Thanks. That pretty much rules me out :rolleyes:

Damn, that's a shame. Thanks. That pretty much rules me out :rolleyes:

Hang it beside the NLW title from the roof

Hang it beside the NLW title from the roof

A title and a laptop that would be a worthy prize :pac:
    I saw people asking for Phoenix Rising notes, so I'll give the results and a bit of info. Was debating about posting them, as full disclosure I was lucky enough to be announcing the show and don't want to be accused of bias or that I'm doing this at anyone's behest but in case people couldn't make it and don't want to feel out of the loop before the next show I'll post results and a note or two. Was a great show!

-Owen Richards def. Butch Armstrong w/Marion Armstrong.
    -Club Rock Shandy def.O3 (Big Rab and Justin Daniels)
    -Survivor Serious Match - This was set to be Team Skull Collector vs. Team Mr Charlie. Skull Collector came out as the leader of the GRAVEYARD MAFIA (Dom Tuck and Troy Mendous). Mr. Charlie's Team was himself and Sharkbait. The Graveyeard Mafia turned on Skull Collector almost immediately and declared that they are the MIDCARD MAFIA and were joined by Sharkbait. Mr. Charlie and Skull Collector teamed up to fight them, they announced that Sam the Sham would join them to even things up. The newly formed Team Mr. Charlie won.
    -Amy Allonsy def. Raven Creed in a Last Woman Standing match. Raven showed respect to Amy, raising her hand and showing her support for what's next with a hug.
    -Terry Thatcher def. Reardon O'Connor & Andy Steel in a Triple Threat match.
    -Justy def. William Eaver
    -Matt Skyler def. Danny Cross. When the match was over they showed each other respect and while their back was turned, two masked men swarmed the ring and beat them both down. Tony Kelly came out and announced that he was managing them, declaring them The Nobodyz. That when the Somebodies (Cross and Skyler) can't get it done, him and the Nobodyz will.
    -Debbie Keitel def. Chakara to retain the Phoenix Empress Championship. Great match when it ended Amy Allonsy came out and stated Debbie down as she held the title aloft.

As someone pointed out, the next show is on in the Phoenix Wrestling Academy, titled "A Very Phoenix Christmas" on Dec. 14th. Tickets will sell out so if you have an interest, get them while you can :).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭showpony1

Isn't the GOD thing at 6?

that is on from 5:30pm - 6pm.

showpony1 wrote: »
    that is on from 5:30pm - 6pm.

Noticed that on Eventbrite just there. Dunno where I got the time from!

• Advertisement

Can you bring bags into the National Stadium?

I swear this is the last bag question :pac:

Can you bring bags into the National Stadium?

I swear this is the last bag question :pac:

Yeah they open them though. But booze is what they are looking for

Yeah they open them though. But booze is what they are looking for
    Sweet, cheers. I'm going then, I'll just look a nerd with a laptop bag :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,730 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

Omackeral wrote: »
    Side streets off the South Circular Road are your best bet. That's what I always do anyway.

Do you have to pay for on street parking around this area?

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Ali Bomaye

Do you have to pay for on street parking around this area?

Signs say pay and display until midnight on Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Trent Seven replacing Killer Kross in the 6 man.
    MTH vs. Grizzled Young Veterans.

Conspiracy theory:

Angel Cruz returns tonight as Demon Cruz to cost B Cool his #1 contendership spot, ultimate heel turn

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

Very excited for this event. Can't decide who I want to win the main event

Advertisement