Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ballziest F*cker Ever!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 683 ✭✭✭leincar

Sir, I think you'll find that "Barmy" bringing the guttersnipe to the Ball was the "ballsy" act, not her atrocious lack of taste and etiquette.

Rgds

Rt. Hon. Gordon Gecko Esq

Thank you sir for the clarification. Now for a brandy and a Siglo VI which will be smoked in a bar in Bayeux illegally. It would be ballsy but I'm in France where ballsy has no English - French translation.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Know someone who walked in a travellers wedding and decked one of the travellers who had slapped his sister around ,,,

Now that was ballsy

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭Laisurg

the players lounge: the pub that hates the brits but televises all premier league football

Sure all knackers are like that, they say they hate the english yet they walk around in liverpool and united jerseys.

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭Laisurg

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    Know someone who walked in a travellers wedding and decked one of the travellers who had slapped his sister around ,,,

Now that was ballsy

Now that's dangerous lol

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

what i don't get is why some people were calling for someone to throw a can at him?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭Fbjm

what i don't get is why some people were calling for someone to throw a can at him?

Because he was playing god save the queen outside dublin's biggest IRA pub :P btw I'm aware there may be bigger IRA pubs, but this is certainly a big one. Also after a Dublin GAA match you tend to get rowdy crowds :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭Duckworth_Luas

Fbjm wrote: »
    Because he was playing god save the queen outside dublin's biggest IRA pub :P btw I'm aware there may be bigger IRA pubs, but this is certainly a big one. Also after a Dublin GAA match you tend to get rowdy crowds :)
    It's a soccer pub! I've outlined this to you before. Please stop trying to associate the GAA with other non-sporting groups.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

On chatroulette!!:eek::eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

i went through drumcondra at about half 6 this evening. i didnt see any fights, just people in GAA jerseys looking like they were having a fun sunday evening

• Registered Users Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

I believe this guy wins, his balls are as big as a man and made from pure iron...

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,568 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

I believe this guy wins, his balls are as big as a man and made from pure iron...

Inserted video

Holy schite, me heart was in my mouth just watching that.
    Not for love nor money, good fcuks almighty! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Dangerous Man

Biggins wrote: »
    Holy schite, me heart was in my mouth just watching that.
    Not for love nor money, good fcuks almighty! :eek:

I watched that video before and it's not any easier to watch the second time. I wonder if he's getting danger pay...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭Pauleta

It's a soccer pub! I've outlined this to you before. Please stop trying to associate the GAA with other non-sporting groups.

Its a sports bar unless the gah isnt a sport now. People mostly watch football there because its more popular than GAA. There are Dublin GAA flags outside the place when there isnt massive posters of The Queen outside.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Pompey Magnus

So I was walking to the busstop after the GAA Leinster SFC double-header quarter-final. I was heading for the stop outside the xtravision in Fareview. As the crowd got to The Players Lounge, some fat bloke took out a trumpet, stopped on the road and played "God Save The Queen"! Unbelievable! The Yobs behind me were shouting for someone to throw a can at him. I will never see anything that ballzy again in my life, I'm sure of it.

Jesus its not like he started playing the Star Spangled Banner in the middle of Baghdad, he was on a busy street in Dublin in broad daylight on a relaxing long weekend evening. What is ballzy about that?

Its not like a group of men with balaclavas were going to come running out and bundle him into the bag of a van, later dumping his corpse in the Wicklow Mountains with the trumpet stuck up his arse.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭dixiefly

I stopped reading after "GAA"...

Why????

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

they were never the same after phil lynot died..

Phil lynotts dead ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,568 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

I watched that video before and it's not any easier to watch the second time. I wonder if he's getting danger pay...
    Well I'd like to see a government minister come along and tell him, his wages are being cut to minimum wage and no overtime rates.

I reckon we'd see a ministers body on the top of that thing soon after! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

After seeing something in particular today, it was so unbelievably ballsy (ballzy?) that it inspired me to make a thread about it. I want to hear other people's ballzy stories!

So I was walking to the busstop after the GAA Leinster SFC double-header quarter-final. I was heading for the stop outside the xtravision in Fareview. As the crowd got to The Players Lounge, some fat bloke took out a trumpet, stopped on the road and played "God Save The Queen"! Unbelievable! The Yobs behind me were shouting for someone to throw a can at him. I will never see anything that ballzy again in my life, I'm sure of it.

Anyone else know of any moves that took unbelievable balls to pull off?

If anyone challenged him he could have just said he was playing the tune to My Country Tis of Thee

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

Incredible video, unbelievable stuff. I wonder what these people do for excitement?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭punchdrunk

my mate sang song save the queen in a chipper in Dundalk and survived,so not that ballsy in fairness

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Seven boring minutes and they don't even tell us why they climbed up there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

it was a game of spin the bottle...he lost....clearly

• Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭punchdrunk

forgot his keys

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭RussellTuring

I once sang the theme to Star Trek: The Next Generation at a Star Wars convention an ran like fook!

But it's an instrumental.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Biggins wrote: »
    Well I'd like to see a government minister come along and tell him, his wages are being cut to minimum wage and no overtime rates.

I reckon we'd see a ministers body on the top of that thing soon after! :pac:

:D He is sure entitled to a higher wage :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭kiwi123

Ballzy in a bad way.... Charlie Haughey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,919 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

I'd say your hoop would be the size of a manhole doing that Job

• Registered Users Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

To work on the transmission lines and antennae, don't you listen to the first 30 seconds?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Batsy

It was February 2000.

Our geology class at North College in Bolton travelled up to the Isle of Arran to look at some rocks. We stayed at some building for a few days on the island, though I can't remember now how long exactly. I think the building housed not only students like us but also hillwalkers and people like that.

I think we all took a train up to Glasgow and then at Glasgow we got onto another train to take us to the ferry terminus. We were on that train and we were waiting at a station. I don't know which station it was (I assume it was either Central or Queen Street) but one member of our geology class remarked that we were in the Rangers area of Glasgow.

At that point, he whipped out a Celtic shirt from one of his bags and hung it up from the window of the train so that anyone walking past along the platform could see. He hung it from that little window at the top. We all thought it was a bit of fun. But when the ticket guy came to us to check our tickets he told us that it might be wise to take down the Celtic shirt otherwise we might get a brick thrown through the window. But I don't think we took it down. I think it was there until we reached out destination.

Most of the rest of our "holiday" to the Isle of Arran wasn't that much fun. It was freezing bloody cold and we walked miles each day around the island with a Northern Irish geologist who showed us all the weird and wonderful rock formations. It was so cold I remember I couldn't write in my little notebook properly because my fingers were frozen. We were on this little island but it looked as though we were in the Alps because all around us were snow-capped peaks.

Although I do think the fossilised footprints of a giant millipede were quite interesting.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭yupyup7up

this wins hands down

Advertisement