Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tekken 6BR in Dublin - WTF?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭chueytoo

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    There'll be plenty of sticks there for you to use, and it's fine for you to use them :) I'll bring T6 and we can have a few games after I've finished beasting Joe :pac:

Keep an eye on the forum for the casuals thread to go up, everyone will post the times they can go at in there.

Is this a challenge??? :p

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

chueytoo wrote: »
    Is this a challenge??? :p

You're no challenge against my mad Tekken skills Joe! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭BigStupidGuy

Hey any Tekken guys you might like this. It's a fun fun game! ^_^

http://tekken.reepal.com/index.php/tbt/

Biggest score I can get is 10... :(

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Lads, mad tekken skills at casuals today. Feel free to come along next time

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=73049651#post73049651

TEST YOU WELL

I was busy moving house the last week or 2. But I've been practicing SSF4 so I wont be rubbish when we meet :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

Hey, Tekken heads. I'm trying to organise a big multi-game tournament, and I'd love it if one or more of you guys would be willing to help out with the running of the Tekken stuff on the day. I don't know the first thing about number of rounds needed or time or whatever the hell it is you guys do with your game, so it'd be wonderful if someone who knew something would be kind enough to take over the running of their part of the show.
    It's scheduled for the 30th of July in the exchange, starting after 1, with the full event running until 7 at the latest. I've yet to sort out times for each individual tournament though...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

*edit*
    Tekken rules:
    • Timer: 60 seconds
    • Rounds: Best-of-5
    • Games: Best-of-3
    • Stage select: Random, loser can change
    • Character: All characters allowed, loser can change

That's great news!

Yeah the only thing K.O.Kiki missed was the loser can both select the stage and a new character if they want.

I'll help if you'd like? But I've no experience I warn you! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

Well, to keep the tournaments running well, it'll only be double elim, so you'll just be go-to man for people to report results to and keep an eye on the bracket after I have the machine make it up.

Sounds good to me. Just let me know what to do as soon as i need to do it :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭The Hound

With SFxTekken and Tekken Tag 2 on the horizon it can only mean good things for Tekken. Do we have a release date for Tag2?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

And the interest levels seems to be rising for Tekken 6. I know I'm hype to play some at casuals and clearly beat everyone with Lili. Especially Stevo's Whorerang

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭stev0knev022

Fergus_ wrote: »
    And the interest levels seems to be rising for Tekken 6. I know I'm hype to play some at casuals and clearly beat everyone with Lili. Especially Stevo's Whorerang

My hwoarang will straight up murder you.

I think the console TTT2 is out between the two crossover games. So it'll still be AGES!!!!! =(

Advertisement