Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dead Nation, Any Good?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭JohnMarston

tonydude wrote: »
    I didnt do it this way but ive told people to do it and it's worked. Play the coop on your own with 2 controllers on braindead, kill character 2 and continue on with your character, character 2 will respawn at every checkpoint so kill her again. :D

Thanks dude i'll try that! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭Soap MacTavish

Hi I ended up downloading this game because of everyone heres recommendations :D I just started it yesterday and was wondering what guns are good and should be upgraded as the assault rifle is useless it so slow :eek:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Hi I ended up downloading this game because of everyone heres recommendations :D I just started it yesterday and was wondering what guns are good and should be upgraded as the assault rifle is useless it so slow :eek:

Huh?
    Rifle is my weapon of choice - fully upgraded it asap.
    Pull out the shotgun for crowd control.
    Have just bought the flamethrower, pretty handy to have. :D
    Also, mines, grenades and molotovs are a must have...raise there quantities/power asap.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Yeah rifle upgraded is great, as is the shotgun and grenade launcher thingy, don't waste any money on the SMG its terrible even fully upgraded. Fully upgraded mines are amazing :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭JohnMarston

Upgrade your assault rifle fully first. Then buy and upgrade shotgun. Buy grenade and increase your inventory on both them and flares. Then flamethrower and ugrade. There's a blade-gun you get then. Buy that as it cuts through anything in its path. Most useful when enemies are funnelled.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Little tip for the assault rifle, if you hold down the fire button, you'll see the laser sight get thicker, this fires a more powerful shot which allows the bullet to insta-kill zombies. Also kills two or three if they're standing in a row

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭Soap MacTavish

Thanks for the tips guys, i didnt have the assault rifle upgrraded, will try upgrading it to see what happen, thanks for the other tips also will try all this out :D

all i need now is the skilled trophy :D

The Beginning - Braindead.
    Thank me later.
    That's how I did it.

Still have to complete it on Morbid and do an Undead mission.
    Couple of grinder trophies too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

I must be the only person who thinks the SMG upgraded is actually quite useful :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

F1ngers wrote: »
    all i need now is the skilled trophy :D
    The Beginning - Braindead.
    Thank me later.
    That's how I did it.
    Still have to complete it on Morbid and do an Undead mission.
    Couple of grinder trophies too.
    Morbid is doable as is undead . Im waiting a while till I plat thats why ive easy trophies left on some games :-)

• Advertisement

Morbid is doable as is undead . Im waiting a while till I plat thats why ive easy trophies left on some games :-)

Why?
    Should have guessed something was up since that was an easy trophy.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Anyone still playing this.

Currently on trainyard and waiting for a online partner :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Finally finished the game on grim, all online co op. Very enjoyable. Only problem is the online imo.

There should be someway that you can see how many are online and on what levels, that way you could play the previous level lets say instead of waiting half an hour for a partner online.

Anyway for a free game it was excellent, loved the shocker. I didn't purchase the SMG but it didn't look as bad as it was being made out i thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

The dlc is being released today for this great game. The road to devastation dlc will cost €3.99

EDIT: The voice over of the trailer is totally over the top :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

Did I just see an 'Aliens'-esque Sentry-Bot??? SOLD!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Yakuza wrote: »
    Did I just see an 'Aliens'-esque Sentry-Bot??? SOLD!

Indeed, not a bad price seeing as we got the first one for free, great co op game :)

Advertisement