Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What eats Zombies ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

stoneill wrote: »
    But what if the person was vegetarian before becoming infected with zombieism.
    I'm sure that would be a moral dilemma for the unfortunate undead.

Thats like saying that a baby zombie only wants breast milk...we all know baby zombies are the msot sinister, dont be fooled by the cabbage patch zombies

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭ChaseThisLight

Other zombies would eat zombie corpses

Ah, but at some point, the meat must not be fresh enough for them, because they don't pick those bodies clean...they abandon it for fresh meat. That's why you see half eaten zombies staggering about. Unless you mean zombies that have been killed by a head shot? If so, I've not seen that, I don't think. And I believe it's something to do again with the meat not being fresh enough.
    stoneill wrote: »
    But what if the person was vegetarian before becoming infected with zombieism.
    I'm sure that would be a moral dilemma for the unfortunate undead.

I often joke about how I'd make an awful zombie, because I really don't eat much red meat, and only if it's very, very well done. But in reality, if I got turned, my previous predilections wouldn't matter; I'd be overcome with a need for flesh. :(

Advertisement