Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rozabeez - RIP

Options
  • 31-05-2011 10:57pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Rozabeez who was a member here for the past seven years, and posted occasionally in the Ladies Lounge, very sadly passed away today at the age of 21.

Sincere condolences to her family.

RIP Roe.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Ack only a baby. :(

Sleep well Rozabeez. Condolences to her family and friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I don't really know what to say. Rest in peace, Roe.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

Cannot believe this, am in utter shock.

RIP flower, we will miss your joy and sparkle.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

NO. Just NO. :(:(:(:(:(:(:( 21. jesus. no...

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

Only 21, that's awful.. RIP chick :(:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

Wow...

RIP, but I'm otherwise speechless... 21... just wow... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Oh no :( I don't know what to say. Never really knew her but she seemed so lovely! This is just terrible. RIP. Thoughts are with her family.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

Only 21. So sad, her whole life ahead of her....

Sleep well x

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Sincere sympathies to family and all of her friends. She always seemed a firecracker. She will be badly missed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Isn't it odd...how a death like this can touch us. This girl was obviously unique...a true character. And everyone of us, fellow warriors of the keys, will see a bit of ourselves in her. And somehow, that makes it all the more unjust. She can't be gone, she's too good for that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Jesus. 21. That's not right :(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

Roe was made up of all the best bits a person can be. She was smart and silly, funny, bright, caring. Her heart was as open as a persons could be. She never judged and was the first person to ask if you were ok and needed anything when you were sad. She is amazing and im gonna to miss her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

R.I.P

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Contessa Raven

It's so sad. I didn't know her but she seemed lovely. R.I.P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Sibylla

RIP and condolences to her family and friend. I recall reading her posts about going to Indonesia, such a tragedy. Just 21 years of age. When I think of all my friends abroad for the summer you never contemplate things like this can happen. The reaction on many of the forums here is one of shock, which shows what a small close knit community boards actually is. Hope her friend recovers but it is deeply saddening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Jules wrote: »
    Roe was made up of all the best bits a person can be. She was smart and silly, funny, bright, caring. Her heart was as open as a persons could be. She never judged and was the first person to ask if you were ok and needed anything when you were sad.
    Lovely description Jules, and yeah, I really did get that impression from her posts - and genuinely noticed when she wasn't posting as much.

Sincerest condolences to those who knew and loved her...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Carsinian Thau

This is simply beyond awful. :(

Rest in Peace.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

RIP and condolences to her family and friends. So sad to hear someone my age pass.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭crazyginlady

:( I just wish she could see all of these kind messages

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

:( I just wish she could see all of these kind messages

Me too. I keep expecting her to log in and laugh at us all for being eejits and thinking it's true :(

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭crazyginlady

I've been saying that all day , its like a bad dream .

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Mollikins

I didn’t know Rozabeez but I’m so sorry to hear of her tragic passing. I saw some of her posts in various forums and she always struck me as such a lovely girl.

Condolences to her family and friends and I really hope that her friend will be ok.

Rest In Peace Roisin :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

How awful :( RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭ellieh1

Sleep well Rozabeez xx

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭paperclip2

Oh no. RIP Roz. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Oh that's so sad. RIP Rozabeez. :( So scary to think of someone younger than me passing away. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Eviledna

Rozabeez was someone whose posts seemed like they were sitting beside you chatting directly to you. She jumped off the screen and was always sincere.

RIP. Amongst thousands of posters, her absence will be felt :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

RIP hon - thoughts with you and yours xxxxxxxxxxx :(:(:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Oh my god :( please tell me it is not true :( I had many wonderful conversations with her on this :(

RIP girl I'll never forget you x

I'm gutted :(

Advertisement