Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Structure on Mars ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

Well, the demand for it isn't exactly huge, they can't exactly whip out a multimillion advertising campaign for it. I'm sure it was mentioned on a few of their many blogs.
    Yes, but who would be the market for this service? CT fans and astronomy fans.

Who is this anomoly going to get looking at their Mars thing? CT fans and astronomy fans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭jackiebaron

namloc1980 wrote: »
    What about LRO, Chang'e 2, Mars Odyssey, Mars Express, Opportunity Rover, MRO?

I'm sorry but I haven't heard of these. Have these devices photographed the entire surfaces of the Moon and Mars and beamed it backe to Earth where it is available in a "Google-Earth" format?

I really only thought there was GoogleMaps, Google Earth and Streetview of planet Earth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭jackiebaron

I don't mean to freak anyone out, but 'David Martines' is an anagram of 'V (Roman numeral '5') Sided Martian'. What can it mean?

Don't want to freak anyone out but Monty Burnz is an anagram of

Torn My Bunz :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

Don't want to freak anyone out but Monty Burnz is an anagram of

Torn My Bunz :P
    No, definitely not. :o

Advertisement