Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Beer deal 24 for €24

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,586 ✭✭✭gerire

Rathfarnham just took a delivery bulmers pallet was getting the smallest the fastest. No coors tho

Only thing nicer than a bulmers on a warm summer evening is cheap bulmers on a warm summers evening

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭clonadlad

Anyone know what the stock is like in Tesco Portlaoise?

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Shifty11

gerire wrote: »
    As of 5 minutes ago. only dutch gold and carling left in tallaght
    Thought the Dutch would be first to go! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭unknownlegend

Just availed of this offer in a big way at Jervis SC Tesco.
    Great deal, basically half price or better. Stock up while you can, they had what I was after (Guinness, Bulmers, Kopparberg and Heineken) but looked to be getting fairly low, unless they plan on re-stocking the aisle you could be disappointed!

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭DVD-Lots

Just got 48 cans of mix and match in Athlone, best deal ever TBH. Only had Bulmers light and pear, no proper apple stuff, and no Kopperberg apple, only berry and pear......loads of bud, guinness, heino and bulmers light. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 thatsme

They had plenty of choice in Merrion at Lunchtime today - always find this a good place to get the special offers doesnt seem to be the same panic here as other stores Was in Lucan tonite and all that was left was two trays of Guinness!! place was cleaned out. I expect that the stores will probably get fresh deliveries tomorrow (hopefully!!:D).

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭Ilovelucy

The fella putting out the pallet in our local branch was pushed aside this evening so people could get their hands on the Bulmers original. More in tomorrow so I hope to be quicker. Got enough Bud for the husband though to keep him in drink for a couple of weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭10green bottles

Ilovelucy wrote: »
    The fella putting out the pallet in our local branch was pushed aside this evening so people could get their hands on the Bulmers original.
    :D

From experience(in Dundalk anyway) if you ask the Tesco lads/lassies that are around,they will go to the stores and check to see if your beer of choice is out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭littleredspot

No 24 trays of Bulmers left in Clare Hall last night. 8 packs left in their place. Thought I'd chance them, loaded up 6 x 8 packs. Put one up on till to be scanned with 1 tray of Carlsberg. Girl says no need to put the tray up as she had individual cans to hand for scanning. (stick with me here...) Scans individual can of Carlsberg, multiplies by 24. Scans 8 pack of Bulmers, does not multiply by 6. Total for 24 Carlsberg and 48 Bulmers=40 quid. Result :D

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Cheapo

Anyone know what the Tallaght or Clondalkin stock is like at the moment?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭No1J

In clearwater Finglas this morning at 10.15am queue of 10 empty trolly's at either end waiting to get in. It was like supermarket sweep, all gone in 60 seconds. Everyone grabbing anything on offer. I never seen so many women look at me with so much envy as they put 6 cans at a time into their trolly's and I walked past proudly with the last 3 trays of the black stuff.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭javagal

clonadlad wrote: »
    Anyone know what the stock is like in Tesco Portlaoise?
    Brutal. I got the last crate of bulmers :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Crackity Jones

javagal wrote: »

Tesco Naas out of bulmers and Coors. May be a delivery this afternoon assistant said.

javagal wrote: »
    Ah sh1te. I'm not around for the weekend and was planning on stocking up on Bulmers. Ya hardly heard anything about new stock coming in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭No1J

clonadlad wrote: »
    Ah sh1te. I'm not around for the weekend and was planning on stocking up on Bulmers. Ya hardly heard anything about new stock coming in?

The deal is on until Tuesday and stock is coming in all the time but only in small amounts.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭enaeknala1

Wilton in Cork? How they looking with the Bulmers? Anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

Tesco Nutgrove refusing to break slabs i.e. you have to buy 24 of Carling or 24 of Dutch Gold etc CANNOT mix n match & get them for 24 Euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭heliocentrist

enaeknala1 wrote: »

Not sure about Wilton, but we went into Paul Street in Cork and theyre out of Bulmers.

No problem for me anyway, Kopparberg all the way. Grabbed 3 slabs there! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

Btw F all left in NG only Carling, DG, Bulmers Berry n Pear & Kopp pear.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Mark 00

Tesco Phibsboro:

Loads of everything except Bulmers original and light which are both out. They're also refusing to break slabs to let ya make up 24 of mix n match.

Bummer, but on the plus i got my 3 crates of heineken to keep me tickin over for the foreseeable future :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Cheapo wrote: »
    Anyone know what the Tallaght or Clondalkin stock is like at the moment?

Square only had dutch gold left at 1 today

• Registered Users Posts: 9,543 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Mahon Point no bulmers original, bud, bud light, heineken, or carlsberg. Loads of kopparberg there.

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭beefjerky

I didn't read through so sorry if posted already, Tesco Balbriggan 24 Stella for €15, well it was on Saturday.
    Edit 330ml bottles.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Kopparberg (Pear/Strawberry and Lime)
    Bud
    Miller
    Bulmers

left in celbridge from what I could see.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

enaeknala1 wrote: »

As of yesterday the Bulmers were gone. No idea if they got more in since though.

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭FunkSoulSista

Clearwater - No Guinness or Coors light,was rushing so didn't check for other brands sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,243 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

No Bulmers anywhere in Clonmel or Waterford, greedy bastards :(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Cocaine

Ill be going to Tesco later for supplies, let's pray they don't run out.
    There will be lots of parties around over the weekend. I can't wait.
    ;)

order it online - pay 6 euro for delivery - still a bargain for the bulmers and no driving involved.

• Advertisement

glasso wrote: »
    order it online - pay 6 euro for delivery - still a bargain for the bulmers and no driving involved.
    There seemed to be a problem with ordering more than 6 cans on deliveries. Have they fixed that now?

EDIT: Just after checking there now and they are only letting me order 24 of one brand of drink. Any ideas?

Advertisement