Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Couponing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭tantipie

i used the kileen one today no probs,,but i spent over the €5:) quick question tho,,i have it printed out in different formats one is a full A4 size and i cringe as it's so huge and the other is 1/4 of an A4 page so it's a struggle to scan,,what size does everyone print theres ,,many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

tantipie wrote: »
    i used the kileen one today no probs,,but i spent over the €5:) quick question tho,,i have it printed out in different formats one is a full A4 size and i cringe as it's so huge and the other is 1/4 of an A4 page so it's a struggle to scan,,what size does everyone print theres ,,many thanks

The ones I print out are about 1/3 of an A4 sheet and scans fine. Have only used the Killeen in Tescos and have had no problems. As previously mentioned I think that they will pull it soon because its too generous so I'm stocking up while I can:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

from this thread, with thanks to the OP:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056301058

A new comer on the Irish Food page, 3 euro off Coole Swan liqueur, drink Irish lol
    http://www.loveirishfood.ie/coupons.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

I was just watching Extreme Couponing and I thought to myself 'I better check Boards and see if there are any coupon threads in the Bargain Alerts section'!!! Thanks OP!

One tip I have is regarding Tesco Clubcard vouchers, although you all probably know this. We got vouchers earlier this year and I forgot to use them. I found them recently and although the ones for specific items the vouchers that just said '€1 off' don't expire until the end of the year. I just assumed they expired after a couple of weeks and forgot about them!

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Lunaarli

snubbleste wrote: »
    Barry's Natural Green Tea €1 http://www.barrystea.ie/our-tea/Green-Tea.htm

I wonder can you stock up? As in can I buy five packets & use five vouchers?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Lunaarli

Can I print out the voucher as many times as I like? And just use them separate transactions?

I'm new to the whole coupon thing, €5 is heaps :)

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Libera

suntottie wrote: »

Yes, that would be fine in my experience, as just using 1 voucher per coupon. :)

Yes you can, usually at least, it is one coupon towards one product.

About your other question, we printed four but I didn't use one yet so I can't help you. Must the remember to bring them with me on Saturday.

Also, 100% Irish beef Al's Burgers are 33% off in Tesco at the moment, time to use your coupons peep :) paid 3 euros for 8 burgers!

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Eileen36

Big Als coupon sheet have 50 cent off Sqeeze tropical juice coupon

These are 2 for 3 euro in Tesco at moment-can use two coupons-( one per product).

Uncle bens still have their 50 c off on their facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/unclebensireland?sk=app_190322544333196

In tesco -some Unlce ben's rice and sauces ( not all ) are 2 for 3 euro-use two coupons-one per product-so get for 1 euro each

Pot Noodle-
    http://www.facebook.com/PotNoodleIreland?sk=app_159123434141412

Buy one get one free coupon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭rafaetha

I copy the image to a word document and print it at about 2/3 of an A4 page. Works fine as the barcode is big enough to scan. I started to print them in colour as I feel it gets less scrutinized by the shop assistants. In colour the coupon looks more like an original, even though it should be valid in B&W too.
    Can I print out the voucher as many times as I like? And just use them separate transactions?
    I'm new to the whole coupon thing, €5 is heaps :)

You can use the killeen multiple times. It's the same barcode for everybody, me thinks. Just use them on separate transactions over €5 and you'll be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭cotton

I've just put 6 pigsback vouchers on one A4 sheet - is that too small to scan??

I was addicted to watching extreme couponing too, so I nearly died when I found this thread.:D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Eileen36 wrote: »
    Uncle bens still have their 50 c off on their facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/unclebensireland?sk=app_190322544333196

Can someone see if there's a direct link somewhere for those of us outside of facebook?

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

slave1 wrote: »
    Can someone see if there's a direct link somewhere for those of us outside of facebook?

Or maybe people could just post word docs/pdfs of the vouchers instead of links?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

Yeah I'm not on and don't like facebook. But will have to set up an account if that's where all the good coupons are. I will only friend people who give me stuff! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭glic83

Does it matter if stuff is printed in black and white or does it have to be in colour?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭sok2005

glic83 wrote: »
    Does it matter if stuff is printed in black and white or does it have to be in colour?

Makes no difference at all! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭glic83

thats great so just need to buy some ink for my printer,any1 know the cheapest place to buy ink?

New one for you I think

http://www.johnsonsbaby.co.uk/offers/range/skincare

50cent off

cotton wrote: »
    I've just put 6 pigsback vouchers on one A4 sheet - is that too small to scan??

I was addicted to watching extreme couponing too, so I nearly died when I found this thread.:D
    the pigsback ones are grand,,it's the Killeen ones i was having trouble with,,oh and the persil one is brilliant,,half price in Dunnes and €2 off with pigsback so €2 for 28 washes along with my 99cent comfort my clothes will be like new:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

New one for you I think

http://www.johnsonsbaby.co.uk/offers/range/skincare

50cent off

After what johnson & johnson did this week, i wont be buying any product from them in the near future... just my 2 cents.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2011/0615/johnsonandjohnson.html

For the people who were asking to PDF the Facebook stuff for them: I have no idea how to do that and I think on general you may be missing out if you wait for other users to do that for every offer that is exclusive to FB... Instead, why not create a Fb account to subscribe for coupons, competitions etc? ;) it doesn't have to be your real name, it can be just an "utility" account. For example, at the moment I am using my real name account but i know that soon I will have to set up an account like that cause my newscast is becoming (more) hectic lol

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭purplestar77

sok2005 wrote: »

2) Used my €1 off Johnsons Bath Bath and Wash coupon from Pigsback on an already half priced item so it cost me 99 cent for this €4 product! Happy Days!

3) Helmans Mayo is on offer half price in Super Valu at €1.49 also and I used the online coupon for 80 cent off so that cost me just 69 cent!!

Just picked up the 99c Johnsons baby bath and the 69c hellmans squeezy mayo in Supervalu - young lad on the till went off to check about the coupons, but only took a minute and then I got my money off.

I'm determined to get my monthly shopping spend down so thanks for all the helpful hints :)

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭tishandy

Used my killeen voucher in Dunnes, had no problem.
    Used it in tesco and had to get a manager override because it would'nt scan.
    Gave one to my mother but she was refused it in Dunnes parkway s.c Limerick, Checkout girl went off for ages came back with manager spent ages looking at it.
    They asked her a load of questions about where she got it from e.t.c. and that they would not accept it as it was Illegible ( I dont know how as it was fine) Queue building up behind her .
    Said to girl on till she would'nt have bought they Killeen stuff if she had'nt the voucher , Said girl was really snotty " do you want me to take them out so,I m going to have to call manager again. She said she would buy them as people behind her in queue throwing dirty looks. She is too soft !!

i used them in parkway limerick the other day no problem and again in dunnes childers road this morn<<

Big Als coupon sheet have 50 cent off Sqeeze tropical juice coupon

These are 2 for 3 euro in Tesco at moment-can use two coupons-( one per product).

Edit: Oops, I understood 2 for 3, sorry...brainless moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭siber

If you Like Dove on facebook you can print a €1 voucher off Dove Beauty Finish deodorant.

https://www.facebook.com/dove?sk=app_111703712207884

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭oconnor20100

Siber,tried the dove on facebook but it will not let me like it? tried again thanks got my coupon big thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭oconnor20100

Hi all just used the mayo coupon in supervalu here in monaghan, I got the mayo with chilli and one with garlic, used my coupons and got them for 37c each

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭purplestar77

siber wrote: »
    If you Like Dove on facebook you can print a €1 voucher off Dove Beauty Finish deodorant.

https://www.facebook.com/dove?sk=app_111703712207884

Just printed mine off and noticed the expiry date is 8th July - so 3 weeks from today. Bear that in mind - you need to use it sooner rather than later...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement