Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Couponing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭Ilovelucy

I was looking at this this evening in Tesco but thought they had done away with positive couponing - was afraid to chance it so only used the TodayFM ones. Still good value for 2 bottles for €3.99.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 nuala0703

Hi everyone,
    On the pigsback persil coupon it says it's for Persil Bio. Has anyone been able to use this coupon for Persil Non-Bio in either Tesco or Dunnes?
    Thanks
    Nuala

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

I bought 4 persil non bio yesterday with 4 fm coupons.

I got the BOGOF which made them 2€ a bottle :)

Also got comfort pure which was half price in tesco and used a coupon

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Yeah non bio is no problem they just don't bother to make it clear it includes both, and just say bio.... Cost me €5.99 though, didn't know you could use two vouchers:(

But have two now on standby for the weekend......:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,674 ✭✭✭brian_t

€2 OFF For Every Listener

According to the Today FM coupon Persil are giving every listener €2 off their next purchase of any Persil Small and Mighty Liquid.

Like the Killeen voucher before this coupon is not meant to be used multiple times. It obviously states €2 off your next purchase not €2 off every purchase.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭proulx

brian_t wrote: »
    €2 OFF For Every Listener

According to the Today FM coupon Persil are giving every listener €2 off their next purchase of any Persil Small and Mighty Liquid.

Like the Killeen voucher before this coupon is not meant to be used multiple times. It obviously states €2 off your next purchase not €2 off every purchase.

I would not read it that way at all. I bet even non listeners have used it:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭CH3OH

"Like the Killeen voucher before this coupon is not meant to be used multiple times. It obviously states €2 off your next purchase not €2 off every purchase"

Persil owned by Unilever made in the first 6 months of 2011:
    The world's second-largest consumer goods group said pre-tax profits for the first half of the year soared to €3.23bn (£2.81bn), up from €2.98bn in the same period last year.
    In its second quarter results, Unilever also reported the highest price growth since the first quarter of 2009, with underlying price growth up 5.1pc in the three months to June. "http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/retailandconsumer/8680806/Ice-cream-sales-boost-Unilevers-first-half-profits.html

I'm pretty sure if Unilever only wanted consumers to use the coupon once , they would offer a unique once print only voucher.

Given their profits... I won't lose any sleep over my multiple use of the voucher

p.s. it actually says on the voucher: "only one coupon can be used against each item purchased". To me that reads like they hope consumers will purchase more than 1 item.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭hairyairyfairy

well i plan to use the persil today fm voucher on my next purchase, and my next purchase, and my next purchase, and my next purchase, and my next purchase, and my next purchase, and my next purchase, and my next purchase, and my next purchase, and my next purchase, and my next purchase, and my next purchase......

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭oconnor20100

jimogr wrote: »
    Did the checkout person say anything? Did you buy anything else with them?

Edit: It says on both vouchers you cannot use them in conjuction with another offer....

I did it today bought two persil and used 4 vcoupons two 2fm and 2 pigsback on the self scan and after i scaned two coupons the self have to authorise them as long as you have 2 items the the coupons are from different companies they will accept them. I got mine for free and they paid me 1c towards the rest of my shopping

is it possible for someone :rolleyes: to put 3 or 4 of the today fm coupon on a single page:D
    did manage to work on sqeez ones onto a single page (thanks for all the help)
    so today fm on a single page will at least save the ink and increase my overall savings Yipee
    thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 808 ✭✭✭SEORG

is it possible for someone :rolleyes: to put 3 or 4 of the today fm coupon on a single page:D
    did manage to work on sqeez ones onto a single page (thanks for all the help)
    so today fm on a single page will at least save the ink and increase my overall savings Yipee
    thanks
    Here ye go

there is a tune which goes with this, playing in my head but the words are

14 bottles of persil for free, 14 bottles for free, la de da, de da de da, 14 bottles of persil for free

thanks all

an another note, from monday Lidl are stocking Big Als, the big boxes were unopened in the freezers as they await prices so do not know which burgers they are stocking and asked the manager to find out if they will accept the coupons for them (they may be on special from Monday)

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Tinalouise

Does anyone know if this offer includes Alcohol???
    I rang and the lady said she presumed it did but I'm still not convinced

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭collegeme

Tinalouise wrote: »

thanks

Im thinking yes as it's not under the exclusions of tobacco and baby formula lOtto etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭collegeme

Tinalouise wrote: »

thanks

Im thinking yes as it's not under the exclusions of tobacco and baby formula lOtto etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 nuala0703

danjo-xx Yeah non bio is no problem they just don't bother to make it clear it includes both, and just say bio....
    Thanks for that, got 2 bottles in Tesco today for 3.99 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Irishchick

Just to say, the pigsback one is for bio only.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 kcoup

Dunnes are currently selling Aquafresh tooth brushes for 99c so with the €1 pigsback coupon you get the toothbrush for free.
    Bought 20 yesterday as part of my normal shop with no questions asked.
    BTW is anyone able to put 3 or 4 dettol trigger coupons on the one sheet

if your using windows you have a "snipping tool" that allows you to cut out an image and paste it to another document.

just search for the program on your computer

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭shardylan

thought i was going to break the tree, but hoodie on the way:D

I got hoodie but it keeps telling me to log in which i already am.Anyone else have this prob ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 kcoup

if your using windows you have a "snipping tool" that allows you to cut out an image and paste it to another document.

just search for the program on your computer
    thanks for the advice. Snipping tool on windows 7 worked perfect and just pasted it in to Word.

• Registered Users Posts: 903 ✭✭✭gazzaman22

Irishchick wrote: »
    Just to say, the pigsback one is for bio only.
    I'm thinking, bio, is a part of non bio!

• Registered Users Posts: 903 ✭✭✭gazzaman22

kcoup wrote: »
    Dunnes are currently selling Aquafresh tooth brushes for 99c so with the €1 pigsback coupon you get tuhe toothbrush for free.
    them trigger ones are they not out of date. If not can you post please and thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Oral Slang

shardylan wrote: »
    I got hoodie but it keeps telling me to log in which i already am.Anyone else have this prob ?

Yeah, it worked fine for me, but I was getting one for my brothers girlfriend & had accidently clicked get reward earlier on when it was only a voucher. When I went on to win her a hoodie, it kept on coming up with that error.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭bigwillie

thanks hairyairyfairy, just won a tee shirt.Yippeeeeeeeeeee.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Irishchick

gazzaman22 wrote: »
    them trigger ones are they not out of date. If not can you post please and thanks

Valid till 30th oct

coupon attatched.

Oral Slang wrote: »

Yeah, it worked fine for me, but I was getting one for my brothers girlfriend & had accidently clicked get reward earlier on when it was only a voucher. When I went on to win her a hoodie, it kept on coming up with that error.

can someone give me a link? i cant find it.thx

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Ebonyks

GBK 3 for 2 meal (burger + fries only) coupon. The Taste Card is also good there for 50% off meal (single or couple).

Forgot this thread was only for groceries. Disregard.

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭shardylan

Oral Slang wrote: »

can someone give me a link? i cant find it.thx
    It's on innocent page on Facebook .On phone so can't post link sorry

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Medicine333

kcoup wrote: »
    Dunnes are currently selling Aquafresh tooth brushes for 99c so with the €1 pigsback coupon you get the toothbrush for free.

Wow! Are you allowed use a number of the same vouchers though?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement