Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sons of Anarchy (Irish Pace)

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,656 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

brian_t wrote: »
    Sons of Anarchy Season 6 starts on RTÉ Two at 11:55pm on Sunday 17th May.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Penfailed

Cheers for the heads up :)

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,715 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Anyone following this at RTE pace? Did they skip forward an episode in the current series?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,671 ✭✭✭brian_t

Mr. Guappa wrote: »
    Anyone following this at RTE pace? Did they skip forward an episode in the current series?

I'm not watching it but according to DigiGuide listings they showed all 13 episodes of season 6 in order.

If it's any help Spike is up to episode 8 of season 6 so if there was an episode missed you might catch it there.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Threads merged

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Yeah they definitely did, i watch every sunday and they skipped one, nice one RTE.

Yeah they definitely did, i watch every sunday and they skipped one, nice one RTE.

Was it before episode 8 or after ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,715 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

brian_t wrote: »
    Was it before episode 8 or after ?

On further investigation it appears that the final episode was a 90 minute episode but RTE only showed the final hour of it.

On further investigation it appears that the final episode was a 90 minute episode but RTE only showed the final hour of it.

According to the listings they only showed 50 minutes including ads.

The final episode is due on Spike on Sept 11th.

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭hadoken13

All the seasons are now on Netflix too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,656 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

It is back on RTE2 next Monday night, the last season

• Registered Users Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Penfailed

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    It is back on RTE2 next Monday night, the last season

I suppose it's on at eleven or twelve of the clock?
    hadoken13 wrote: »
    All the seasons are now on Netflix too.

I got fed up with RTE pushing the time slot later and later so I ended up subscribing to Netflex and watched it all that way :)

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

Penfailed wrote: »
    I suppose it's on at eleven or twelve of the clock?
    Ten past Twelve.
    Penfailed wrote: »
    I ended up subscribing to Netflex and watched it all that way
    I borrowed the DVD from the library.

Advertisement