Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sons of Anarchy (Irish Pace)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭neddynono

Channel 5 this week got the rights to season 5. The season 4 DVD comes out later this year. Come on rte get the finger out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Cork boy 55

Any idea will S4 and S5 be on RTE If at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 23 badgerk

Does anybody know where i cam watch sons of anarchy on Irish tv

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭neddynono

Rte 2 have shown up to the end of season 3 with season four starting in early January.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 badgerk

neddynono wrote: »
    Rte 2 have shown up to the end of season 3 with season four starting in early January.
    Tanks for that ive seen the first three seasons already so that's perfect

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭IsMiseJoe

FINALLY RTE will be showing S4 on Thursday 10th January at 12.00am

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭thomasm

IsMiseJoe wrote: »

Typical, gave up waiting and bought it a couple of weeks ago

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

I bought the first 3 series of sons on dvd, loved it. Im very picky when it comes to my shows, id only watch spartacus and game of thrones and i find nothing can match them until i came across sons.

I got the love/hate boxset for xmas, watched 2 episodes just felt it was very meh... maybe its because i came from sons to it but none the less i havnt got into love hate. Anyway i got in netflix just to catch season 4 of sons which was the best to date, unreal season.

anyone know what the story is with season 5? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Season 5 is over. It just finished airing in December in the states. It is available online if you know where to look but it is frowned upon to link so you will have to google it. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,834 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

neddynono wrote: »
    badgerk wrote: »
    Tanks for that ive seen the first three seasons already so that's perfect

Friday 11th of January at 12am. Great scheduling as always by RTE.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Anyway i got in netflix just to catch season 4 of sons which was the best to date, unreal season.

anyone know what the story is with season 5? :)

If you thought S4 was good, you are in for a treat with Season 5, it is awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,515 ✭✭✭Penfailed

Anyone else watching? Leaves me shattered for work the next day but it's great. Loving this series :)

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

Penfailed wrote: »
    Anyone else watching? Leaves me shattered for work the next day but it's great. Loving this series :)

No I've been Sky+ the series. I like to be able watch a few episodes together.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,513 ✭✭✭donalg1

I watched it on Netflix, have one episode left and am trying not to watch it for as long as possible as then it will be over :( until probably August when I will have the next full series available :)

Have to say though (spoiler for those that have seen up to the second last episode)
    Jax Teller is one super dumb ass, misses everything he does

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭iba

Ive watched all of season 5 - might possibly be the best season yet

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭cmac

Sorry to drag up an old thread, but does anyone know why RTE have stopped in the middle of the current series of Sons of Anarchy? Are there plans to show the rest of the season, or is it time to buy the boxed set?
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,672 ✭✭✭brian_t

cmac wrote: »
    Sorry to drag up an old thread, but does anyone know why RTE have stopped in the middle of the current series of Sons of Anarchy? Are there plans to show the rest of the season, or is it time to buy the boxed set?
    Thanks.

According to Digiguide they showed episode 14 (the final one) of season 4 on the 12th of April.

But as I wasn't following it I can't help you any further.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭thesultan

How bad were the IRish accents in season four?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,834 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

cmac wrote: »
    Thanks.

They showed the complete season.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 786 ✭✭✭fangee

How much does one the those brother that were arrested in America for kidnapping 3 girls look like Bobby Munson from Son's ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,732 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Its repeated on RTE 2 late night Wednesdays

Ya I noticed that a few weeks ago. Must be around half way through S4 now, hopefully they'll show S5 soon after

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭EyeSight

Penfailed wrote: »

why do RTE buy these shows(i assume they are expensive) and then show them so late. They used to do this with 24

Sent an email to RTE about S5 and I got this reply within 10 minutes

"Thank you for your email. Due to competitive and commercial reasons we are unable to disclose the exact details of when season 5 will air, until it has been officially added to schedule."

• Registered Users Posts: 85,732 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

ThisRegard wrote: »
    I've been checking for this on a weekly basis as I'd be surprised if RTE advertise it but I see that Sons of Anarchy season 5 is starting at the magnificent time of 1.35am Tuesday.

A tad later timeslot compared to previous seasons on RTE

• Registered Users Posts: 7,515 ✭✭✭Penfailed

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    A tad later timeslot compared to previous seasons on RTE

Yep. It also means I'll no longer be watching :( I don't have a Sky box and the internet here is shite so I can't stream it...

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭StaticAge11

Sorry to ressurect an old thread, but does anyone know if there is any way to watch series 7 in Ireland? I know it starts next week and was hoping to avoid streaming as much as i can

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭hadoken13

Sorry to ressurect an old thread, but does anyone know if there is any way to watch series 7 in Ireland? I know it starts next week and was hoping to avoid streaming as much as i can

Don't think they are showing it as the only way listed to watch it in Ireland/UK is iTunes/Blinkbox/Amazon Instant. Which is a pity and also doesn't make sense as the last season was the most-watched season of any FX original in the history of the network.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

If you have an android device download showbox , they have it all right up to episode 4 at the moment of the new series.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭hadoken13

If you have an android device download showbox , they have it all right up to episode 4 at the moment of the new series.

I have other ways of watching it :) but the poster above me wanted to avoid streaming and I assumed watch on TV.

Advertisement