Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Competition name

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭belongtojazz

Apologies to the OP for thread robbing by the way :o. Just seemed silly to start another one.

Go for it... I'm loving all the names people are coming up with for you little one, just wish I could think of something for you but I'm so bad at it.

I have to admit I googled "popcorn names" and the best I could get was Fiddle Faddle which is a brand of popcorn apparently.... don't know why but I love that :p

oh I also got found Jiffy Pop through my cheating which I also like lol:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

:D I even had the dictionary out and found out there are basically no words that start with Pop, what a stupid idea calling the dog Poppy in the first place :p.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭ISDW

:D I even had the dictionary out and found out there are basically no words that start with Pop, what a stupid idea calling the dog Poppy in the first place :p.

Really? What about Popinjay? I did try to come up with more, but I'm afraid thats all I've got:)

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭bowsie010

Pop N Rock?
    Polly Poppet?
    Pop eye/Pop aye ? ha

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Shanao

Poppycock?
    Act II
    Screaming Yellow Zonkers
    Butterkist
    LesserEvil
    Pop Secret

All popcorn brands strangely enough.

How about Pure Popcorn Explosion, pure being an adjective associated with white (she's a westie right?)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 Big AK1

Shot in the dark here... why not call the dog 'Poipín Hot (Poipín is Irish for Poppy)???

Yay; my first post (hope i haven't embarrassed myself)!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭ppink

Pop Tart:p

Top of the Pops

Pop Star

Cumulus Popcorn Explosion (as in fluffy white cloud)

Mini/Tiny Popcorn Explosion

Ms. Poppy Corn

She's not doing too bad at it at all really... especially considering she has the attention span of a gnat :D

I have to say I adore your springer, he is stunning, I might bring my big guy along some Friday night and attempt a swap I'm sure you wouldn't notice till my guy had gotten into all your bins and stolen everything remotely food like in your house :D How's his leg doing now?

LOL you can have him !! His leg is doing better. He was in 24 hour care to stop him trying to take the bandage off. He returned last week and all is going great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭aoife2k

FreeJazz

RazzleJazzle

Just Jazz (like Just Jack from will&grace)

Jazzy J

Shazzy Jazzy

I reckon 'AllThatJazz' is a definate though!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭TooManyDogs

So if anyone is there that day I will be the one with the small begging pest of a JRT :D

I didn't enter that one, too expensive to enter 4 dogs into it! There's another one on 13th of August, I might see you at that one! I'll be the one with the clown of a deaf dog determined to entertain the crowds :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement