Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Concerts and Drink!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭jclally

Freeze spirits in ice cubs bags and bring in a bag. Itll have nicely melted by the time you get in.

Wished I hadn't done it the next day, didnt mix well with the manky beer, warm chardonnay and got knows what else was being passed around

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

Cmc29 wrote: »
    Haven't been to a concert in a good while but it's a pain for me. I'm coeliac and most outdoor concerts have tents sponsored by certain companies and in my experience they rarely, if ever, have cider. I'd happily sneak in some drink. I was at the volvo ocean race in Galway. Same thing there, no cider. Only guinness and beer. Had to drag everyone to the local pub so i could join them in their drink. Last concert i was at i sneaked in some vodka. If i want to have a few drinks in there how else am i going to do it? I think it's a bit stupid. I understand that they'll have sponsors but where does that leave people who can't have beer or guinness? If you're going out you're going to want to have a bit of craic.

I walked in to the volve ocean race at galway with a bag of cans, didnt realise you couldnt bring your own :confused:

Also those 'camel-backs' or hipflasks are deffo the way forward

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Gyalist

The Beer Belly for the men, The WineRack for the ladies.

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭NotExactly

[QUOTE=Gyalist;72437177The WineRack for the ladies.[/QUOTE]

The women could fill it up with water and keep it topped up if they felt self conscious about their rack.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭xoxyx

This works best if you're a girl, but if you wear stockings, you can slip a flask into the top of them - easy peasy underneath a nice layered miniskirt.

Plus - it's dead classy! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭bryaner

theboss80 wrote: »
    You smuggled whiskey into a SADE Concert?

Roger..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

It was a lot easier to smuggle drink in then I thought! Thanks for all suggestions!

• Registered Users Posts: 38 RachyPie

At Metallica in Marley Park, we used a funnel to pour vodka into empty capri sun cartons (The ones with the re-sealable caps), and wrapped the cartons in our rain coat pouch thingys. It was totally undetectable. Just bought cups of coke etc. in there to mix it with.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭dusty207

Once smuggled 2 full sized bottles of whiskey into some gig at Croke Park, stuck one in each arm of my jacket. I wasn't wearing the jacket obviously but the security guy patted the pockets which were empty. Can't remember who was playing :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

Vodka instead of hay fever nasal spray solution. Although its a bit of a bitch having to squirt it up your nose to avert suspicion :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

vodka + food colouring in a mouthwash bottle.

This worked for me, mostly because the pat down lady thought it was hilarious and let me go

Advertisement