Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sinister subliminal messages flashed on UK TV

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

Talk E wrote: »
    Me too, it's a classic :D

Evidence aside. What does your instinct tell you ?
    My instinct tells me that it's clever advertising from the Comedy Channel, but to be honest I haven't watched the comedy channel in years (and I haven't had a TV for a while now :o) so I'm not going to claim that that's an authoritative viewpoint or anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,523 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

It's not subliminal if it lasts for that amount of time, it's sneaky buzz advertising :) and you've fallen for it by letting everyone know :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

My instinct tells me that it's clever advertising from the Comedy Channel, but to be honest I haven't watched the comedy channel in years (and I haven't had a TV for a while now :o) so I'm not going to claim that that's an authoritative viewpoint or anything.

as its the first and last clip played in any ad break, it would definitely appear to be so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 461 ✭✭Talk E

Why no tv ? if you dont mind me asking ?

Why no tv ? if you dont mind me asking ?
    I don't live in Ireland at the moment, and there's not much on tv that I'm interested in watching anyway. Stuff that I do want to watch (e.g. Sopranos, Deadwood, Battlestar Galactica, Entourage, Mad Men etc. etc.) I just download. I miss a lot of stuff, but it's mostly crap. :)

• Advertisement

I don't live in Ireland at the moment, and there's not much on tv that I'm interested in watching anyway. Stuff that I do want to watch (e.g. Sopranos, Deadwood, Battlestar Galactica, Entourage, Mad Men etc. etc.) I just download. I miss a lot of stuff, but it's mostly crap. :)

That's illegal, I'm callin the cops :pac:

That's illegal, I'm callin the cops :pac:
    You don't know which country to call them in :pac:

Just to be safe though, I'm burning all my stuff and doing a runner...

You don't know which country to call them in :pac:

Just to be safe though, I'm burning all my stuff and doing a runner...

Just dont let be see you dissin freemen again :pac:

Advertisement