Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prince Harrys Real Father

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

Honestly I believe that Prince CHarles is the father. Yes when you look at a side on view between Harry Hewitt there are striking similarities BUT front on he has a similar nose to CHarles, similar eyes and mouth.

I am soo convinced I did a little test, taking an image of each, front on I placed Harrys face over Charles and over Hewitts. Reducing transperency, without a doubt Charles is the father, distance between eyes almost identical, nose and mouth too yet the different placed ears and shape of the head most likely is what people see more than these similarities. Sad I know but after reading this thread sure I had to do it.... and it only took about 1 minute so Im not really that sad.

Placed over Hewitts face the difference is huge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 461 ✭✭Talk E

It's an interesting point of view, but I wouldn't totally agree with it. If people hadn't stood up and objected, and voiced their opinions, would the American civil rights movement have happened? Would slavery have been abolished in America? Would women have gotten the vote? Would there be such a thing as the Republic of Ireland? These are hardly bad things, and they came about because people voiced their dissatisfaction. If people had stood back and did nothing, they probably wouldn't have come to pass.

Slavery hasn't been abolished. Slavery is rife in the US, it has evolved so it not as easily recognizable. Womon vote sure but but what difference has it made toward anything. Voting just gives the illusion of choice and keeps people sedated for another while.

Take a look at this and tell me slavery has been abolished.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,976 ✭✭✭profitius

Its obvious Hewitt is the father.
    Honestly I believe that Prince CHarles is the father. Yes when you look at a side on view between Harry Hewitt there are striking similarities BUT front on he has a similar nose to CHarles, similar eyes and mouth.

The nose is the most interesting part. Both Diana and Charles have long thin noses, as do William, but Harrys is different.

Harry looks very different from William too for somebody with the same mother.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

Talk E wrote: »
    Slavery hasn't been abolished. Slavery is rife in the US, it has evolved so it not as easily recognizable. Womon vote sure but but what difference has it made toward anything. Voting just gives the illusion of choice and keeps people sedated for another while.

Take a look at this and tell me slavery has been abolished.

Slavery has been abolished.

Slavery has been abolished.

Thats it ? :confused:

Try this.

Slavery really been abolished ?>

• Advertisement

profitius wrote: »
    Its obvious Hewitt is the father.

The nose is the most interesting part. Both Diana and Charles have long thin noses, as do William, but Harrys is different.

Harry looks very different from William too for somebody with the same mother.

I would love to upload the picture and show you but copyrights of the original photographers mean I cant without permission and I have not got a clue who took the pics but seriously you can trust me in this, the distances between the features and size of each are so similar to Prince Charles it is undeniable. I only tried it tbh when I saw the side on side comparisons of Hewitt but look at him front on by Harry front on and there is no resemblance.

Copyrights ? :pac:

I think your good to upload :D

Copyrights ? :pac:

I think your good to upload :D
    Considering my business I take copyright quite seriously:o

I opened a profile pic from both harry and hewitt in photoshop, overlayed changed opacity resized etc. They have some similar features but the eyes and surrounds look completely different.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

I don't think it's true, and it's proabably a bit upsetting for the lad to have to hear it. Even if Hewitt is his biological father, Charles raised him, so he's more of a father to him.

You've completely missed the point.

• Advertisement

There is a lot of that emotional blackmail going around these days.. Harry might get upset about the Hewitt accusations. 911 families would get upset if you mention 911 was an inside job. It's an insult to the sister of the guy who contracted swine flu if you question anything about the virus.

To protect the emotions of any sort of victim of whatever tragedy we must all keep out mouths shut !!! question nothing !!! :pac:

You've completely missed the point.
    There is a lot of that emotional blackmail going around these days.. Harry might get upset about the Hewitt accusations. 911 families would get upset if you mention 911 was an inside job. It's an insult to the sister of the guy who contracted swine flu if you question anything about the virus.

To protect the emotions of any sort of victim of whatever tragedy we must all keep out mouths shut !!! question nothing !!! :pac:

If you've got zero proof to back up your claim, you shouldn't be saying simply because you believe it to be true. Of course it would be upsetting for Harry to hear these things if they've not true. It'd be upsetting for anyone. Saying 9/11 was an inside job is different, because there is something to go on. The Hewitt being Harry's da thing, there's nothing apart from mere speculation and the 'confession' under 'hypnosis' by Hewitt, who's milked his relationship with Diana for years.

And how is it missing the point? It doesn't matter if Hewitt's his father, Hewitt didn't raise him. What's the point of discussing it anyway if you've no proof, and why does it even matter anyway aside from being a mere topic of gossip? Oh, Harry might be an illegitimate child, but who actually cares?? It's not as though the royal family have any bearing on us, and he's not going to be the king anyway. Surely there are more important things to discuss other than whether Prince Harry's a bastard child.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭Darlughda

If you've got zero proof to back up your claim, you shouldn't be saying simply because you believe it to be true. Of course it would be upsetting for Harry to hear these things if they've not true. It'd be upsetting for anyone. Saying 9/11 was an inside job is different, because there is something to go on. The Hewitt being Harry's da thing, there's nothing apart from mere speculation and the 'confession' under 'hypnosis' by Hewitt, who's milked his relationship with Diana for years.

And how is it missing the point? It doesn't matter if Hewitt's his father, Hewitt didn't raise him. What's the point of discussing it anyway if you've no proof, and why does it even matter anyway aside from being a mere topic of gossip? Oh, Harry might be an illegitimate child, but who actually cares?? It's not as though the royal family have any bearing on us, and he's not going to be the king anyway. Surely there are more important things to discuss other than whether Prince Harry's a bastard child.

Oh noes. How terrible it might be for poor wee harry to come across this, (if he that narcisstic to google zillions of pages in different countries that mention him), how terribly awful! Sweet diddums.

Well, if he is not an illegitimate child, the royal family would be breaking away from centuries of this practice. Yes, indeedy, who cares?

But damn sight more interesting than ooohhh golly isn't the queen just amazing by wearing green agus ag cáint an cupla fhocail, I'm tellin' ya the hairs on the back of me neck rose-and this nonsense from a normally, decent copped on historian, to the America's got talent entry-'Obama-how full of paddywhackery are you' awards that the whole country thought was the bees' knees and the cat's pyjamas.

Oh, and speaking of illegitimacy, Diana is suspected to be the offspring of arch fiend Goldsmith.
    Adam Curtis' documentaries are always worth a view. Particularly Part 3, of this-
    'The Mayfair Set'.http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/mayfair-set/

Darlughda wrote: »
    Oh noes. How terrible it might be for poor wee harry to come across this, (if he that narcisstic to google zillions of pages in different countries that mention him), how terribly awful! Sweet diddums.

Well, if he is not an illegitimate child, the royal family would be breaking away from centuries of this practice. Yes, indeedy, who cares?

But damn sight more interesting than ooohhh golly isn't the queen just amazing by wearing green agus ag cáint an cupla fhocail, I'm tellin' ya the hairs on the back of me neck rose-and this nonsense from a normally, decent copped on historian, to the America's got talent entry-'Obama-how full of paddywhackery are you' awards that the whole country thought was the bees' knees and the cat's pyjamas.

Oh, and speaking of illegitimacy, Diana is suspected to be the offspring of arch fiend Goldsmith.
    Adam Curtis' documentaries are always worth a view. Particularly Part 3, of this-
    'The Mayfair Set'.http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/mayfair-set/

Well, I wasn't involved in any of that fawning over the Queen or Obama (I'm not even in the country, incidentally). Regardless, it doesn't even matter. Who gives a flying f*ck who his father is? I find people falling over themselves to worship the Queen or Obama as pointless as all this obsessing over whether Harry's father is Charles or some other bloke. In both cases - ****ING GET OVER IT. Let the tabloids deal with that rubbish, and spend your time worrying about more important things. So the royal famil breaks from tradition...so what? What does it actually mean to anyone apart from them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭Darlughda

Well, I wasn't involved in any of that fawning over the Queen or Obama (I'm not even in the country, incidentally). Regardless, it doesn't even matter. Who gives a flying f*ck who his father is? I find people falling over themselves to worship the Queen or Obama as pointless as all this obsessing over whether Harry's father is Charles or some other bloke. In both cases - ****ING GET OVER IT. Let the tabloids deal with that rubbish, and spend your time worrying about more important things. So the royal famil breaks from tradition...so what? What does it actually mean to anyone apart from them?

Very true. But only speaking for myself here,- brought up in the incessant celebrity 'you must be famous to be successful' culture, for me its fun to speculate.

Like Clinton and the Monica Lewinsky affair, its more about these people or rather, the institutions they are part of -putting themselves on a pedestal, and claiming they do not lie etc.

So, to expose the fragility of the myth, especially in a time that you did not witness here in Ireland, where the queen adoration was just fúckin crazy, is actually badly needed.

I have to insert here that I am not remotely political, let alone any member of any extremist republican organisation, but, seriously, unless you were here, you could not have witnessed how overwhelmingly nauseous the whole charade was.

So, if these people are putting themselves out there as these paragons of whatever, of course, it is of interest, albeit in a scurrilious gossipy way to show the emperor's new clothes.
    Or rather, laugh satirically at the lack of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭Emme

One of Charles Spencer's sons at the recent royal wedding looked very like Prince Harry.

'arry Spencer!

Emme wrote: »
    One of Charles Spencer's sons at the recent royal wedding looked very like Prince Harry.

'arry Spencer!

You watched the wedding ?

Booo !!! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭hatful

I bet that they've had him tested. Think about it, they would not leave a question mark over the boys origins he is a potential heir to the throne if anything happens to William.

Darlughda wrote: »
    Very true. But only speaking for myself here,- brought up in the incessant celebrity 'you must be famous to be successful' culture, for me its fun to speculate.

Like Clinton and the Monica Lewinsky affair, its more about these people or rather, the institutions they are part of -putting themselves on a pedestal, and claiming they do not lie etc.

So, to expose the fragility of the myth, especially in a time that you did not witness here in Ireland, where the queen adoration was just fúckin crazy, is actually badly needed.

I have to insert here that I am not remotely political, let alone any member of any extremist republican organisation, but, seriously, unless you were here, you could not have witnessed how overwhelmingly nauseous the whole charade was.

So, if these people are putting themselves out there as these paragons of whatever, of course, it is of interest, albeit in a scurrilious gossipy way to show the emperor's new clothes.
    Or rather, laugh satirically at the lack of them.

I can see why people might find it interesting, but I really think you should direct your energy elsewhere. They're just a family, and yes they claim to be perfect and completely honest and and definitely aren't either of those, but what family is? Wow, the Royal Family is dysfunctional! What a surprise! What family isn't?

You watched the wedding ?

Booo !!! :pac:

Boooo yourself! I'd hardly be qualified to comment on how Harry resembles his cousin if I didn't watch the wedding.

Anyway, what are you doing on a thread about Harry if watching the wedding was such a big deal? Every man in Ireland is going on about how well Pippa looked in her bridesmaids dress - are you going to boooo them as well? :D

• Advertisement

Emme wrote: »
    Boooo yourself! I'd hardly be qualified to comment on how Harry resembles his cousin if I didn't watch the wedding.

Anyway, what are you doing on a thread about Harry if watching the wedding was such a big deal? Every man in Ireland is going on about how well Pippa looked in her bridesmaids dress - are you going to boooo them as well? :D

I dont know anyone who watched the wedding.

Booo!!! to all who watched it. :pac:

I dont know anyone who watched the wedding.

Booo!!! to all who watched it. :pac:

I watched it mainly to see Kate's wedding dress, and also the other style including hats designed by Galwayman Philip Treacy. Admittedly some of them weren't his best, but we all have bad days. And Princess Beatrice did well out of that hat afterwards so no harm done.

Anyway, I'm sure Pippa Middleton won't be losing any sleep over the fact that you weren't looking at her that day!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭jackiebaron

Green Back wrote: »
    Dont usually agree with you conspiracy nuttjobs, but I think you're right about this one.

Don't do us any favours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭jackiebaron

I don't think it's true, and it's proabably a bit upsetting for the lad to have to hear it. Even if Hewitt is his biological father, Charles raised him, so he's more of a father to him.

Bollocks! The damn nannies and governesses raised him.

Advertisement