Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prince Harrys Real Father

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

Talk E wrote: »
    I'm glad your having a good time lol.

However I find it quite amusing that you make your big entrance into the CT forum with your holier than thou attitude stating the following..

When you are not in possession of the most basic of facts regarding Diana's death.

And this is a common problem with mainstream news viewers.

The official verdict from Diana's inquest was "Unlawful Killing", not "accident". Hence the title of the new documentary.

"Unlawful Killing" legalese for Murder

I don't know why it's so difficult to understand that not everything is a big conspiracy. That's my point. It's not a 'holier than thou' attitude to sometimes accept what's right in front of you rather than looking for ulterior motives in everything and anything. There are certain things in the press that I don't believe (for example, I don't believe that the American government knew nothing about the 9/11 attacks or that the invasion of Libya is for the greater good), but all this stuff about Diana is just a load of balls, in my opinion, and if anyone had any real, solid proof that she was knowingly murdered by the Royal Family it would have come to light years ago. The only people who still claim this are people who just won't let it die.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 461 ✭✭Talk E

I don't know why it's so difficult to understand that not everything is a big conspiracy. That's my point. It's not a 'holier than thou' attitude to sometimes accept what's right in front of you rather than looking for ulterior motives in everything and anything. There are certain things in the press that I don't believe (for example, I don't believe that the American government knew nothing about the 9/11 attacks or that the invasion of Libya is for the greater good), but all this stuff about Diana is just a load of balls, in my opinion, and if anyone had any real, solid proof that she was knowingly murdered by the Royal Family it would have come to light years ago. The only people who still claim this are people who just won't let it die.

It has come to light, you just didnt see it on the establishment controled media.

Did I mention that Diana wrote a note stating her husband was planning an "accident" in her car ? :D

If it was your missus who wrote that note and ended up dead in a car accident 10 months later... You likely be in a cell now.

But Royalty ?? no, Royals are not capable of murder are they. ahem :D

It has come to light, you just didnt see it on the establishment controled media.

Did I mention that Diana wrote a note stating her husband was planning an "accident" in her car ? :D

If it was your missus who wrote that note and ended up dead in a car accident 10 months later... You likely be in a cell now.

But Royalty ?? no, Royals are not capable of murder are they. ahem :D

You did mention it, and then I said it could very possibly have been the ramblings of a very paranoid woman. Is there any other evidence to back up her claim that her husband was planning her death, or is it just mere scribblings on a piece of paper to a friend? And no, I probably wouldn't be in a cell, because there has not been any other piece of evidence to back it up. The woman was being hounded day and night by the press, she could very well have thought everyone was out to get her. A biography that I own written about her describes her as "neurotic" and also has having depression. She could very easily have been completely deluded. She's not a completely innocent victim in this. She was as much a player in the ridiculous exhibition that is the Royal Family as any of the others. The only reason she's idolised is because she's dead, and died young. It's ridiculous to suggest that Diana didn't know what she was doing every time she played up to the media attention.

Didn't say that they're completely innocent, I stated that earlier, I just think this is all a bit ridiculous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

You did mention it, and then I said it could very possibly have been the ramblings of a very paranoid woman. Is there any other evidence to back up her claim that her husband was planning her death, or is it just mere scribblings on a piece of paper to a friend? And no, I probably wouldn't be in a cell, because there has not been any other piece of evidence to back it up. The woman was being hounded day and night by the press, she could very well have thought everyone was out to get her. A biography that I own written about her describes her as "neurotic" and also has having depression. She could very easily have been completely deluded. She's not a completely innocent victim in this. She was as much a player in the ridiculous exhibition that is the Royal Family as any of the others. The only reason she's idolised is because she's dead, and died young. It's ridiculous to suggest that Diana didn't know what she was doing every time she played up to the media attention.

Didn't say that they're completely innocent, I stated that earlier, I just think this is all a bit ridiculous.

Rambling and deluded and gets it right about how she dies? Thats some deluded paranoia.
    Still sickened that even pictures of her body was posted on internet.

Look.. sometimes things just are what they appear to be, She knew he wanted to murder her, then she was murdered. It is how it looks. Stop trying to complicate the facts ya conspiracy theorist. :D

Official verdict to the inquest.......>>>>>>>>>> MURDER. Deal with it.

• Advertisement

Look.. sometimes things just are what they appear to be, She knew he wanted to murder her, then she was murdered. It is how it looks. Stop trying to complicate the facts ya conspiracy theorist. :D

Official verdict to the inquest.......>>>>>>>>>> MURDER. Deal with it.

There are no facts. There's a letter in which she says that she thinks her husband is trying kill her, and then she dies in a car accident. Ever heard of a coincidence? Both the French and British judicial systems ruled that there was no conspiracy. They ruled that it had been an unlawful killing on the part of her driver, who was intoxcated and all had taken other drugs, such as anti-psychotics. It is what it is. People just want it to be otherwise because they're obsessed with the idea of Diana as a martyr.

"He wanted to murder her"? Any evidence for that claim?

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭eamor

getting back to the original theory, I read a review (can't find it) of Hewitts Restaurant in Marbella. Its called Polo House. the reviewer pointed out the fact that the napkins are embossed with PH. whether he is or isnt harrys dad, and lets be honest, no british media outlet is going to seriously pursue it not while her maj is alive, hewitt obviously likes to stir.:D

"He wanted to murder her"? Any evidence for that claim?

Did I mention she wrote a lett...

forget it:D

caseyann wrote: »
    Rambling and deluded and gets it right about how she dies? Thats some deluded paranoia.

Yeah, it is. She was completely paranoid, not to mention obsessed with public image, neurotic, depressed, battled with self-harm, eating disorders. The woman was messed up. It's coincidental that she would write something like that, but it's not a prediction. In the same letter, she also claimed that Charles would do away with Camilla too. Doesn't look like that's happened.

Did I mention she wrote a lett...

forget it:D

Yeah, we've been over the letter. Do you have anything else? Is there any concrete evidence aside from mere 'gut feelings' and paranoia?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

Next one who says I'm the brats dad gets a super-injunction.

Yeah, it is. She was completely paranoid, not to mention obsessed with public image, neurotic, depressed, battled with self-harm, eating disorders. The woman was messed up. It's coincidental that she would write something like that, but it's not a prediction. In the same letter, she also claimed that Charles would do away with Camilla too. Doesn't look like that's happened.

And who would blame her for not being on top form, realising she was married to her would be murderer.

Drive of the black car who may have witnessed the crash.

He was depressed too, so he burned his temple and cut his own head off while locked in a car with no keys. :D
    Possible suicide

James Andanson died in May 2000. The official verdict was suicide. His body was found in a black, burnt-out BMW in a forest in the south of France, the doors were locked with no sign of the car keys. Andanson's death was attributed to problems in his private life and evidence was uncovered from his friends and associates that he had talked of suicide long before the death of Diana and he had even mentioned details of the social circumstances in which he would take his life and the method by which he would do it. Their testimony was consistent with the way Andanson actually took his life.
    The Paget report states that when the car was found, Andanson's body was in the driver's seat of the car, his head was detached and lay between the front seats. There was also a hole in his left temple. The French pathologist concluded this was caused by the intense heat of the fire.[30]
    Operation Paget found no evidence Andanson was known to any security service and, contrary to Fayed's claims, his death was thoroughly investigated by French police. A break-in at his former workplace in June 2000 alleged to have been carried out by security services was found to be unconnected to his death as no items related to him were stolen. The break-in was investigated by French police who to this day have not found the criminals responsible.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Diana,_Princess_of_Wales_conspiracy_theories#Possible_suicide

And who would blame her for not being on top form, realising she was married to her would be murderer.

LOOOOOL! You lads are of yer heads!

LOOOOOL! You lads are of yer heads!

I would argue it's the people who constantly support and defend the proven to be corrupt establishments over and over again,to be off their heads.:)

I would argue it's the people who constantly support and defend the proven to be corrupt establishments over and over again,to be off their heads.:)

And what do you do about it other than post on conspiracy theory websites? Are you proactive in the outing of these 'proven to be corrupt establishments'?

And what do you do about it other than post on conspiracy theory websites? Are you proactive in the outing of these 'proven to be corrupt establishments'?

OFF TOPIC aka COP-OUT :)

OFF TOPIC aka COP-OUT :)

You just said that you consider people that accept 'proven to be corrupt establishments' to be off their heads. I'm asking, out of interest, what you do to help this apart from posting on a conspiracy theory forum? How is that a cop-out? We've barely been discussing the proper topic for quite some time anyway.

You just said that you consider people that accept 'proven to be corrupt establishments' to be off their heads. I'm asking, out of interest, what you do to help this apart from posting on a conspiracy theory forum? How is that a cop-out? We've barely been discussing the proper topic for quite some time anyway.

I know better than to react to their moves. To play into their hands. Just by entertaining any of it, I am losing the game because I'm giving it energy, losing my center.

Boards is just some light entertainment for me, it's interesting so see how deep in the illusion some of your are.

I know better than to react to their moves. To play into their hands. Just by entertaining any of it, I am losing the game because I'm giving it energy, losing my center.

Boards is just some light entertainment for me, it's interesting so see how deep in the illusion some of your are.

Mmm..that's not very helpful though, is it? Like, you could get involved in something rather than just reading up some conspiracy theories (who were made up by other people to feed to you anyway) and accepting them. Surely that's as bad as accepting the bullsh*t governments feed us..For example, I'm in Madrid at the moment and there's an enormous amount of protesting going on in the centre of the city against the government and two-party system. It's great to see dissatisfied people coming together to try and make a difference. It's better than sitting back and saying, 'Ah sure, I won't bother cos it doesn't make a difference'. When has sitting back and doing nothing ever changed anything? The fact is, establishments wouldn't get away with the sh*t they pull if people kicked up a fuss. People don't, so every criminal in government and the banks can get away with whatever they like.

Also, I'm not sure how many people see Boards as anything more than entertainment or just a way of reading other people's opinions. Sure, I spend most of my time down in AH, they take nothing seriously. Who's holier than thou now? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭auditek923

diana was murdered because she was pregnant with dodis child...thus making the future king of england a new step brother

Mmm..that's not very helpful though, is it? Like, you could get involved in something rather than just reading up some conspiracy theories (who were made up by other people to feed to you anyway) and accepting them. Surely that's as bad as accepting the bullsh*t governments feed us..For example, I'm in Madrid at the moment and there's an enormous amount of protesting going on in the centre of the city against the government and two-party system. It's great to see dissatisfied people coming together to try and make a difference. It's better than sitting back and saying, 'Ah sure, I won't bother cos it doesn't make a difference'. When has sitting back and doing nothing ever changed anything? The fact is, establishments wouldn't get away with the sh*t they pull if people kicked up a fuss. People don't, so every criminal in government and the banks can get away with whatever they like.

Also, I'm not sure how many people see Boards as anything more than entertainment or just a way of reading other people's opinions. Sure, I spend most of my time down in AH, they take nothing seriously. Who's holier than thou now? :)

I was of the same opinion as you until very recently. Every action has a reaction and the corrupt establishments have anticipated ever possible reaction apart from... I'm not playing your game anymore. :D

Every move they make leads to us arguing, disagreeing, separating, hating etc. I have come to the conclusion that this is the problem in society, and it's done purposely.

You would think at this stage in our development we would be passed this point.

eg.
    They show you an image of what they want you to think is a pretty girl. Then you judge all other girls who are not in the likeness of the image. They try to sell you an illusion.

Trying to fight against it is pointless since the wrote they rules, own the board and anticipate your every move.

So I choose to opt out. :)

9/11 was never about oil, Iraq, or terror..

It is to divide the masses and cause confusion.

Psy ops.

I was of the same opinion as you until very recently. Every action has a reaction and the corrupt establishments have anticipated ever possible reaction apart from... I'm not playing your game anymore. :D

Every move they make leads to us arguing, disagreeing, separating, hating etc. I have come to the conclusion that this is the problem in society, and it's done purposely.

You would think at this stage in our development we would be passed this point.

eg.
    They show you an image of what they want you to think is a pretty girl. Then you judge all other girls who are not in the likeness of the image. They try to sell you an illusion.

Trying to fight against it is pointless since the wrote they rules, own the board and anticipate your every move.

So I choose to opt out. :)

It's true that they try to sell people an illusion, but if you are aware of that, I don't see why you can't spread the message. Instead of standing back and saying 'I'm not gonna get involved', you could actually be proactive. I think it's sad that you think that making a statement and objecting to the way people are treated as though they're stupid is 'pointless'. What does 'not playing the game anymore' actually entail? Just doing nothing, but complain all the time about the state of things? Being passive about the state of things is just as bad as the people who are trying to pull the wool over everyone's eyes - it's letting them do whatever they want. Yes, they try to make us think that we're fragmented and that we should hate each other, but there are plenty of people out there who don't think like that, and they're the people who should be spreading the message. I don't agree that they anticipate every move. The reason those criminals can get away with what they get away with is because they know nobody will kick up a fuss. Capitalism is used as a way to distract people from what's really going on - i.e give people loads of stuff and they won't bother you. And they're right. It's completely true. People are too busy filling up their lives with meaningless sh*t to care what the banks or governments do. If people opened their eyes for a second and saw how badly they're getting f*cked by the system, they would kick up a fuss, and what would the governments do then? The reason they continue to behave the way they do is because people don't care. Yes, there are protests here and there, but there's not enough people protesting to make a solid impact, because there are so many people with your attitude of 'ah, sure it doesn't make a difference'. It's a very sad way to be, in my opinion. Nobody like that ever changed the world.

9/11 was never about oil, Iraq, or terror..

It is to divide the masses and cause confusion.

Psy ops.

Yes, I think you're right to a certain extent. I think the US perhaps knew something bad was going to happen on 9/11 and just let it happen, rather than do anything to stop it because they knew it would work out for them. I think they planned to go into Iraq all along, and knew that 9/11 would give them an excuse. The American people would be too angry and confused to object, and it seems to be very easy to mix up in people's minds who is actually the enemy. Beyond that, it's completely about money. Money rules the world. The war in Iraq is nothing more than a money-making racket, it's not just about dividing the masses (in fact, I don't even believe that that is at the heart of it). Dividing the masses is just a mechanism used so they can prolong the war and get as much money out of it as they can, and of course this money only benefits a small few (i.e people like Dick Cheney, who spent the Bush years selling guns to himself).

Well you are entitled to your opinion. I dont claim to have all the answers and I'm not 100% sure if my stance is correct, as I said I only very recently have come to this. I have about 800 folk on my FB account and am constantly spreading the word there. Least 20 people there have mailed me asking for more information and in the past year at least 15 people in real life have approached me in appreciation for my not being afraid to speak out and requesting more information. I'm currently designing lefleats for another guy who approached me 2 days ago and I expect to be doing more a lot of this type of thing. So I'm not exactly doing nothing. I just think protesting is pointless.

What did all the protesting for freedom in the 60's and 70's achieve ? It brought us to this point. If you protest and ask for better treatment and get it, you are still a slave to the system, they sell you a new illusion and you have bought into another illusion, then you deserve everything you get.

Dividing the masses serves as a smokescreen, as long a were all bitching at eachother we cant see where the real problems lies. Wars, epidemics, financial collapses, terror, food shortages all serve the same purpose and it's all an illusion and we probably create it all one way or another.

Opting out seems to be the only way, just stop everything, stop feeding it, bring it to it's knees then you control the board.

What if everyone stayed home ? no work. The whole illusion collapses immediately. No-one come to reposes your house and car. The illusion that money has value disappears. All the inauthentic material sh!te we all accumulated becomes useless. The propaganda box (tv) goes off. And we start to realise what is important again. Back to basics.

I was amazed recently when I watched a clip of Japan post tsunami, all the locals coming together and helping eachother, they were actually happy. They were saying "it's just like the old days, it's humbling".

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 265 ✭✭unclejunior

diana was allegedly pregnant by dodi fayed when she died. that was a legitimate reason to have her wacked. having a muslim in the royal family would of been a disgrace.

But she wrote the note 10 months before her death. They wanted her dead prior to her getting pregnant.

(unless it was a reptilian pregnancy which last 18 months):pac:

They wanted her out of the way, so charlie could marry camilla.

Thats what Diana said.

But the pregnancy probably was the clincher.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 265 ✭✭unclejunior

whatever the reason was, her behaviour may of warranted a death sentence regardless of her been a royal.

• Advertisement

Well you are entitled to your opinion. I dont claim to have all the answers and I'm not 100% sure if my stance is correct, as I said I only very recently have come to this. I have about 800 folk on my FB account and am constantly spreading the word there. Least 20 people there have mailed me asking for more information and in the past year at least 15 people in real life have approached me in appreciation for my not being afraid to speak out and requesting more information. I'm currently designing lefleats for another guy who approached me 2 days ago and I expect to be doing more a lot of this type of thing. So I'm not exactly doing nothing. I just think protesting is pointless.

What did all the protesting for freedom in the 60's and 70's achieve ? It brought us to this point. If you protest and ask for better treatment and get it, you are still a slave to the system, they sell you a new illusion and you have bought into another illusion, then you deserve everything you get.

Dividing the masses serves as a smokescreen, as long a were all bitching at eachother we cant see where the real problems lies. Wars, epidemics, financial collapses, terror, food shortages all serve the same purpose and it's all an illusion and we probably create it all one way or another.

Opting out seems to be the only way, just stop everything, stop feeding it, bring it to it's knees then you control the board.

What if everyone stayed home ? no work. The whole illusion collapses immediately. No-one come to reposes your house and car. The illusion that money has value disappears. All the inauthentic material sh!te we all accumulated becomes useless. The propaganda box (tv) goes off. And we start to realise what is important again. Back to basics.

I was amazed recently when I watched a clip of Japan post tsunami, all the locals coming together and helping eachother, they were actually happy. They were saying "it's just like the old days, it's humbling".

It's an interesting point of view, but I wouldn't totally agree with it. If people hadn't stood up and objected, and voiced their opinions, would the American civil rights movement have happened? Would slavery have been abolished in America? Would women have gotten the vote? Would there be such a thing as the Republic of Ireland? These are hardly bad things, and they came about because people voiced their dissatisfaction. If people had stood back and did nothing, they probably wouldn't have come to pass.

Advertisement