Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Revenge [** Spoilers **] ABC - US

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,105 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Jack is a
    cop now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭red dave

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Jack is a
    cop now

Hahaha, I haven't watched it yet but that's brilliant. fingers crossed it's a good season. Conrad is a huge loss from previous seasons so will be interesting how the dynamics work this season.

The show could do with getting rid of Daniel, Margo and Charlotte

The show could do with getting rid of Daniel, Margo and Charlotte

Margo Hair lol it was terrible

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

So is Aidan definitely gone gone?

:(

• Advertisement

gubbie wrote: »

Yep him and Conrad - RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 60,301 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Is anyone really dead in this show though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭shinny

gubbie wrote: »

It seems to be an unpopular opinion with my friends who watch Revenge but I couldn't stand Aidan!!

Now Conrad, he's a big loss.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

shinny wrote: »
    It seems to be an unpopular opinion with my friends who watch Revenge but I couldn't stand Aidan!!

Now Conrad, he's a big loss.

Aiden was terrible! I will miss Conrad though. Charlotte is so annoying, nothing likable about her character whatsoever. Margeux, I don't mind too much but I have no interest in her plots at all :P The David Clarke being alive thing is ruining the show IMO. It invalidates the premise for me. Why would he be hiding away when he knows full well his daughter is alive and out avenging him? They could ahve plotted together to take the Grayson's down.

I never watched for Aidans talented acting...

• Advertisement

Is anyone really dead in this show though.

True but we saw Aidan poisoned and Conrad stabbed

• Registered Users Posts: 8,458 ✭✭✭squonk

Conrad is a huge loss. He was one of the main reasons the show was really watchable. Now they've seemed to turn things on their head by having Victoria as the avenger and Amanda as the avenge! I don't know really. I like the fact that Amanda/Emily is addicted to Revenge now. Get rid of Margot really though. It feels like her plot ended a long while ago. The Graysons being broke now looks interesting. It's mad as a bag of cats and going round in circles at this stage. I'll keep an eye on it anyway.

Surely David would know the real Amanda

Where is Jack's kid Carl gone?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Madeleine Stowe is such a bad actress :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Meathlass

Any idea when this is back on RTE or E4?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,802 ✭✭✭Rfrip

All my talk of finishing with this after last season...I'm hooked on the new season. Love the new take on it and all the changes!

Why wasn't Nolan the first person David contacted and please writers don't make it Nolan knew all along that David was alive

Why wasn't Nolan the first person David contacted and please writers don't make it Nolan knew all along that David was alive

My thoughts exactly! Nolan was the person he trusted to give the box to Amanda but yet the first person who he goes to see is the person who he thought betrayed him?!

And the whole, "I have no money..." eh, how about you go see Nolan?!

And what about hearing that his "Amanda" married Jack and had a kid... so as far as nearly everyone knows, he has a grandson

If I were in his position, I'd be trying to find out where all my money had gone!

Emily seeing David that scene was so powerful I have re-watched it like 20 times

Please let crazy Louise kill Daniel, Margaux and Charlotte

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,802 ✭✭✭Rfrip

I am loving this season!another great episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Is the new season on already? When and where please

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Is the new season on already? When and where please

Sunday nights on ABC.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Holy crap I am really enjoying the take on the current season.

Apparently (next wks eps)
    Emily and David meet
    I'm kind of hoping they won't drag out the whole David not knowing Amanda's alive thing too long.

Regarding Conrad. It's possible that if Clarke's death was faked. His "torture" faked. That Conrad could be alively?

I hope he's dead though. Bringing characters back from death is a slippery slope.

So I was wondering today after watching the latest why the hell does Nolan not call Emily... Amanda when are are alone together.

Don't know why it took me 3.5 seasons to wonder that.

He calls her 'Ems' though doens't he? Which could be both Amanda or Emily. Probably his nerdy way of saying both, while preserving the secret and also not saying it by accident.

It'd be a hell of twist to kill Victoria this early. Highly doubt she's dead. More importantly, was it an accident or did someone try to murder her? Emily in her rage over her dad. Or that crazy Louise who was trying to
    Or David. Did he see through Victoria's lies and the paid off witness? Was he planning to kill her all along?

Really liked the scene where Emily confronted Amanda's dad over Amanda. Pity it wasn't a bit longer.

Thought Margo was finally dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,458 ✭✭✭squonk

Sounds like I must get back to it. I stopped watching after the S4 premiere. It just wasn't making sense to me anymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 695 ✭✭✭zombieHanalei

Not a hope in hell Victoria is dead, she's one of those characters who no matter what dangerous situation she is presented with she'll be back to herself within an episode! (Side note; I hate when shows fall into that habit; they push it so far that no matter what happens you never feel that particular characters are actually in any danger. "Oh look, Victoria has been pushed from a plane and is plummeting towards earth at breakneck speed without a parachute but as per usual I'm sure she'll somehow be fine :P)

I felt at the end of S3 they were in a position where they were really going to have to scrape the bottom of the barrel for storylines, but to be fair they've actually done okay with it so far. I'm glad they didn't wait too long before the David/Amanda reunion. I believe as the season develops that David will become the new enemy. (A bit like Prison Break; bring back the supposedly dead mother in season 4 only to reveal that she is now an evil b...h!)

One thing that's bugging me; Victoria breaks out of a psychiatric hospital, yet she is able to walk around the place as normal, no authorities seeking to recapture her, nothing. I know it's just fiction and all but that's not realistic at all, she should have had to go into hiding!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

Frankly, if I found out my dad had been in hiding for years and was spying on me from a distance, I wouldn't be pissed off that he kept his distance, I would be pissed off that HE DIDN'T ****ING REALIZE IT WASN'T ME and then when he actually comes face-to-face with me he doesn't ****ing recognize me!! I mean, come one, she wasn't exactly a baby when he left! It was bad enough when her own mother didn't recognize her but c'mon. Thy could have explained it away if they said she had major reconstructive surgery at some point for some reason, but they didn't.

• Advertisement

He believed his daughter was dead. How the heck is anyone supposed to know what another person will look like 15 to 20 years later. Especially when considering kid to grown adult. :confused:

Advertisement