Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belkin F5D7634 Wireless G ADSL 2+ Modem Router 9.99 Delivered

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭yllw.ldbttr

Ordered one and used BT11AA as the post code.
    Fingers crossed for delivery to Cork.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭bmaxi

Buggered if I can configure this, networking is not a strong point.
    Anyway I can't access the router page and when I try it with the CD and give all the relevant information, it tells me my ISP says info is wrong. I can actually see the router and use the internet wirelessly on my phone but I can't connect to my PC, I can see the ip address 192.168.1.2 but I get "page not available" when I try to access, I've disabled firewall to no avail. I'm thinking it's something stupid that I'm not seeing.

bmaxi wrote: »
    Anyway I can't access the router page and when I try it with the CD and give all the relevant information, it tells me my ISP says info is wrong. I can actually see the router and use the internet wirelessly on my phone but I can't connect to my PC, I can see the ip address 192.168.1.2 but I get "page not available" when I try to access, I've disabled firewall to no avail. I'm thinking it's something stupid that I'm not seeing.

Scrub all that. Should have gone to specsavers. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭joeswatch

Just phone them on 0818 555006. Always solved any problems I had.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Scrub all that. Should have gone to specsavers. :o

What did you do ? I'm having trouble as well. Do you have Eircom ? What did you choose out of the four (PPoE, PPoA, Dynamic or Static IP) ?! And what details did you put ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

jamescd wrote: »
    What did you do ? I'm having trouble as well. Do you have Eircom ? What did you choose out of the four (PPoE, PPoA, Dynamic or Static IP) ?! And what details did you put ?

PPPoE
    Dynamic IP
    VPI 8
    VCI 35
    LLC Based
    Eircom Username - eircom@eircom.net
    Eircom Password - broadband1

jamescd wrote: »
    The clue is in my post, I used the IP address 192.168.1.2 when it should have been 192.168.2.1.
    All the info given above is spot on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,156 ✭✭✭cubix

Thanks to the OP, mine arrived this morning. How could you go wrong for €12 odd yoyo's. The box it came in and the postage & handling alone must have cost them half that.

Advertisement