Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strauss-Kahn was going to end dollar dominance

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

It's a conspiracy involving Russia and Putin :eek: and was posted here

Still managed to drag the CIA into it despite thinking it was a genuine accident.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭WakeUp

Jonny7 wrote: »
    Putin's obvious agenda is to push conspiracy theories

If his word is just the same as Obama, Bush and Blair then I am surprised to see his "hints" taken seriously in this of all places!

I said type Strauss Khan into youtube and you get the conspiracy theory stamp of approval immediately from Russia Today, like any recent events that can malign the West e.g. Libya, anything.

I’m not so sure you can say Putin’s agenda is to push CT’s with any certainty. You might hold that belief but to state it is obvious would be pushing the boat out. Obamas word? Well the jury is still out on that one in my opinion. As for Bush & Blair from my own perspective I will never take their word serious again. They are certified war criminals and liars they should be in prison. I used them as an example to show that Western leaders can also talk through their hole or “hint”. Maybe Putin is sh1teing out of himself with his hints maybe not but it isn’t a trait inherent to the Ruskies. Leaders from all countries engage is such things. That’s the point I was making.
    I don’t think Russia today is any sort of stamp of approval. At the end of the day it is just another “news” source. French politicians have come out and said Strauss Kahn claims he was set up if you read the article Studiorat posted a few posts back. It isn’t just the Ruskies claiming such things.
    Putin used to stay away from the conspiracy theories and let Chavez and Ahmadinejad do all the crazy talking, but more and more recently he's stepping over to the dark side.
    What I find ironic about that comment is the fact that all three of those leaders haven’t a patch on a couple of Western Leaders/ Conspiracy theorists. Bush & Blair and their crazy conspiracy something about Iraq and mythical weapons of mass destruction. Now that was a conspiracy flight of fancy to rival any, that will take some beating for all the talking the three leaders (Putim,Chavez,Ahmadinejad) mentioned might do. No one will ever beat that or spill as much blood on the whim of a “conspiracy theory” as they did. They are the overlords of CT’s everything else just pales in comparison when you break it down.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

Are you on commission for mentioning Russia Today on non-related topics?

Hey Jonny, check this out http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055880932&page=10

It's a conspiracy involving Russia and Putin :eek: and was posted here

I know I am equally amazed!

Polish-Remover-600x372.jpg

heh.. anyway, back to Strauss Kahn

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Still managed to drag the CIA into it despite thinking it was a genuine accident.

So?

What's the name of the forum studiorat?

Do you think the CIA spends their over 1 trillion annual budget (+ what they make illicitly) on stationery?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

There's a topic. Stick to it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

:Khans lawyers are going to do everything in their power to dis-credit the alleged. There's already been leaks and friends of Khan have already tried to pay her off.

So why would the lizards go to the trouble of persuading a single mother form a village in the middle of nowhere to allege attempted rape against Khan and go to all the trouble of a court case and the rest of it. Knowing he's a bit of a lad for the women already, wouldn't a photo with few lines of coke and couple of hookers up on You Tube have done the same job?

My opinion is that he figured he could hop on her, pay her off and get away with it.

Meanwhile : http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/sns-bc-us--egyptianbusinessman-hotelattack,0,2495546.story it continues:confused:

Advertisement