Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG Blu Ray Player €75

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭PressTheButton

Great price but seems to be unavailable, i.e. out of stock. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭beglee

This post has been deleted.

The first one doesnt have a USB connection for connecting hard drives for playback of video files according to the amazon technical details. I think it might have a USB connection on the back, but purely for firmware upgrades

The second one is a bit iffy about playing MKV files according to a review i found. Im pretty sure ive played mkv files on the OP bluray player without any issue (might have to re-check though).
    I looked into it a month or two after i bought mine, and couldnt find an unlock code, and found a number of posts on various forums inquiring about it without success. Seems it's one of the few that couldnt be unlocked. That may have changed since i looked so might be worth my while having a look around again as its been 2 or 3 months since i checked

And to the person who asked about wireless...No it doesnt come with wireless connectivity, just an ethernet port

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Murt10

Thanks Beglee.

Will you send me a pm if and when you do succeed in unlocking it.

Murt

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

Does this definitely play video files off a usb stick? As reviews on the amazon page say it doesn't! Anyone had any problems with it playing video files?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,912 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭LFC5Times

Does this Blu-Ray player play mkv files via usb stick?

Thanks in advance :)

Advertisement