Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gardai to clamp down due to Queens visit.

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 461 ✭✭Talk E

Hogzy wrote: »
    Jesus does everything need to be explained to you???
    Gardai enforce the law. Revenue is collected when people break the law.

What dont you understand?

Firstly, I am not Jesus. Secondly I would appreciate it if you would lighten your tone.,

I apologize if I dragged you here against your will to explain this to me. :pac:

If you read my first post...You will see I miraculously figured all this out by myself way before I ever met you.
    was talking to a police officer today, he stated to me that because of the Queens visit and the Gardai overtime and the cost of the whole charade, that Gardai would be clamping down on the public, arresting people for the slightest things to gain revenue for the money lost over the Queens visit.

There were a few other guys who thought this was not true... (see page 1)
    Why did they not think it was true ? Because something f*cking stinks about it..
    Particularly because people will be charged as criminals and fined for petty reasons where they might have got off with a slap on the wrist before, all due to that c*nt coming to visit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭I am pie

Talk E wrote: »
    Firstly, I am not Jesus. Secondly I would appreciate it if you would lighten your tone.,

I apologize if I dragged you here against your will to explain this to me. :pac:

If you read my first post...You will see I miraculously figured all this out by myself way before I ever met you.

There were a few other guys who thought this was not true... (see page 1)
    Why did they not think it was true ? Because something f*cking stinks about it..
    Particularly because people will be charged as criminals and fined for petty reasons where they might have got off with a slap on the wrist before, all due to that c*nt coming to visit.

Economy in the red to the tune of a few hundred billion, therefore collect the fines which are legally aowed to the state to help address the deficit, albeit in a small way.

Good. I'm glad. Should be more of it. Nothing to do with Queen of course, nonsense conspiracy.

I am pie wrote: »
    Economy in the red to the tune of a few hundred billion, therefore collect the fines which are legally aowed to the state to help address the deficit, albeit in a small way.

Good. I'm glad. Should be more of it. Nothing to do with Queen of course, nonsense conspiracy.

You are the first person I have heard from who is happy for the public to pay the bankers debt.

Good ? your glad ? Daddy a banker by any chance ? Dont answer that. :pac::pac::pac:

You are to far gone mate, I wont be discussing this further with you.

/blocked

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I'm having difficulty believing a garda would say that to a passerby. Although they could have said something similar meaning that they'll actually be claming down on criminals, which is what they should have been doing for a long time.

humanji wrote: »
    I'm having difficulty believing a garda would say that to a passerby. Although they could have said something similar meaning that they'll actually be claming down on criminals, which is what they should have been doing for a long time.

I wasn't a passerby, the officer is a friend.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Jeboa Safari

You are the first person I have heard from who is happy for the public to pay the bankers debt.

Good ? your glad ? Daddy a banker by any chance ? Dont answer that. :pac::pac::pac:

You are to far gone mate, I wont be discussing this further with you.

/blocked

You complain about others attitude, yet you've been the most ignorant on the thread :rolleyes:

Even if it was because of the queens visit. not that I believe it is, what would be wrong with the the Gardai clamping down on crime?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Exactly :pac:

I was being sarcastic toward Ciaran... who obviously hadnt a clue what the cost was :D

I was going on earlier reports which cited €8m, must've been to do with a specific area.

Talk E, do you actually think the arrests arising from all this idiotic posturing on the part of republican groups will make any meaningful contribution to the paying of the total bill of €31m?

CiaranMT wrote: »
    I was going on earlier reports which cited €8m, must've been to do with a specific area.

Talk E, do you actually think the arrests arising from all this idiotic posturing on the part of republican groups will make any meaningful contribution to the paying of the total bill of €31m?

You must have missed my earlier posts. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭brimal

The guy who was arrested in the OP post is Steve Bennett, A peace activist @ act for Palestine amongst others.
    http://www.facebook.com/progaza

Nothing peaceful about this guy.

A 5 minute read of his Facebook page has shown the following:

He thinks its OK to burn the Israel flag

He thinks Israel doesn't have a right to exist

He refuses to pay his TV license

He is banned from half of Dublin

He called Alan Shatter 'a dirty Zionist supporter', presumably just because he's Jewish

A friend of his called Shatter a 'cxnt' and deliberately misspelled his name '****ter' - Steve Bennett 'Like'd this post

Was arrested for: 'section 6: did use or engage in threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour with intent to provoke a breach peace. Section 8: acting in bad manor.. refusing to leave the scene when requested.'

Also that video showing him being aggressive towards Garda.

Complete trouble-maker IMO. He undermines what he is fighting for by acting like a complete tw@t.

Advertisement