Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replay Games (Bangor) have SSF4 AE and KOF XIII

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 oGRAMo

Closed Mondays, 10-5 Tuesday to Saturday. Not to sure about opening times for Sunday but closed at 4.30 today.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

That'd be great Graeme! I'd want to head up pretty early on Friday (would probably be taking the bus to the Europa bus station) to make it worthwhile, what time do you want to head down?

Any time really, just let me know what time the bus arrives and can surely meet there. If blag, yourself and any others come it will be a good afternoon being some of the first few people in Ireland and UK to try out the game!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

• Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

What were the cab's prices?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Blinn wrote: »

@chunkis - 50p per credit

Kiki

"Enter "SBDU8YWE", followed by "S2K7MB4Q" on the Service menu "Password" option to unlock Evil Ryu and Oni Akuma."

Apparently.

Still on for this tomorrow? If I get the bus up to Europa is that alright? I don't really know how to get to Belfast Central from there but can try and meet wherever's convenient.

edit: Actually it's alright Graeme, I'm not sure if I'm able to make it up now, and if I get up I'm not sure what time it'll be, so I'll make my own way to Bangor if so. Otherwise I'll go up on Sunday.

I'm definitely going with a huge stack of 50p's anyway, even if I have to play yun and yang against the computer but real people to play would be better. Europa is of no inconvenience if you give me a time but no worries if it doesn't suit any more.

Yeah I'm gonna go down Sunday instead I think man, got hithero-unforeseen stuff to do in the morning in Dublin so by the time I could get the bus to Belfast it wouldn't be worth my while. Cheers again for the offer though dude.

• Advertisement

No problem, Blag said a bunch of people were heading down on sunday but unless it stays open until after 7pm I won't make it because of work :(

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭blag

Hey Gram, just got internet back again, Virgins idea of an upgrade is to cut you off the night before, apparently! I'm still up for going this afternoon if you're heading up.

Advertisement