Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aiming for a sub 45min 10km.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭belcarra

Day 6 - Saturday, July 2nd - Medium/Long Run - 19k @ 148bpm
    This was by far my longest run since last Summer so I was a little apprehensive about how I would cope as this P&D plan really has you hitting the ground running(!) and I was bringing forward the Long Run from tomorrow so the chances of being totaly knackered were quite high!

Eventually I got to the Park @ about 12:30pm and headed off immediately. I brought a bottle of water, half a bottle of lucozade sport, a cola-flavoured Kinetica gel and a choc flavoured protein bar - Today was about much more than the run. I was auditioning for nutritional aids also!

After the first 8km loop I stopped off at the car to take some water/LS/gel on board. I kept the gel with me for my next 3km loop but left the rest in the car. By the time I had returned the gel was just finished and I had some more water & LS. I really detest carrying stuff with me when I run as it's so annoying...just a few mins later I met a guy running who was pushing a buggy with his two kids in it and that just blew my mind!! I'd just been complaining to myself about a measly 60ml gel in my hand!

Anyways, I think all the carb reloading must have worked because by the time I returned to the car for the final time the 19km marker had just been passed. I even managed to up the pace for the final km as I was still feeling good!

Tomorrow calls for a 4km recovery run...in past times I'd barely bother going out for such a run but I think I'll stick to the plan from now on. I can really feel the worth of the plan and I'm only a week into it!

Time: 01:43:15
    Distance: 19.01 km
    Avg HR: 149 bpm
    Max HR: 168 bpm

Day 7 - Sunday, July 3rd - Recovery Run - 6k @ <140bpm
    Slight correction regarding the distance I quoted in yesterday's log for today's run - it is in fact 6km, not 4km. Anyways, feeling pretty ok today after yesterday's LSR run and several beers last night. Today's run involved collecting my car from my mates house in Cabra - As it happens a perfect 6km!

Nothing much to report...the weather was very warm, no niggles worth mentioning. The first half of the run was all downhill with most of the second half all uphill but very manageable, especially given the pace of today's run. So, first week over, just 17 more to go!

Time: 00:32:43
    Distance: 6.00 km
    Avg HR: 142 bpm
    Max HR: 153 bpm

Week 1 Session Targets|Actual Distance|Av HR|Actual Pace km (Miles)
    LT 13km w/ 6km @ 15k - 21k pace|13.00|154|5:05 (8:12)
    General Aerobic 15km (9m)|15.01|147|5:17 (8:31)
    Medium/Long Run - 19k @ 148bpm|19.01|149|5:25 (8:44)
    Recovery Run - 6k @ <140bpm|6.00|142|5:27 (8:46)

I've been sticking 100% to bpm targets on these runs and it's been a great help in that I'm not constantly trying to go faster, etc. as I'd normally be doing when following 'Pace'.
    However, now that I have the first set of runs completed, I wonder am I maybe still going too fast for the Recovery runs and Aerobic runs? My target time should be around 3:45 but as long as I get sub 4hrs I'll be pleased.

Day|Week 2 Session Targets|Actual Distance|Av HR|Actual Pace km (Miles)
    Mon|Rest Day/Cross Train|||
    Tue|General Aerobic + Speed 13km (8m) w/ 10 x 100m strides|||
    Wed|Rest Day/Cross Train|||
    Thu|General Aerobic 16km (10m) @ 144bpm|||
    Fri|Rest Day/Cross Train|||
    Sat|Marathon Pace Run - 21k (13m) w/ 13km (8m) @ 155bpm|||
    Sun|Recovery Run - 8k (5m) @ <140bpm|||

Day 8 - Monday, July 4th - General Aerobic + Speed 13km (8m) w/ 10 x 100m strides @144bpm
    Decided to bring tomorrow's session forward by a day as I have planned in for a 5km in Kinnegad next Wednesday week and the Irish Runner 5 miler the following Saturday. This allows me to still fit everything in.

I was back in the Park again and about half a mile into the run the Garmin battery died. My own fault for not having it charged so I had to improvise on the route trying to estimate the correct distance. I ended up going 9.3 miles, so about 1.3 miles more than I was meant to:o. Managed to get the 10 x 100m strides in as well. Not sure if I was doing these too intensely though - every time it was like I was sprint-finishing a 5km...is this the correct level?

Anyways, a Rest Day/Cross Train day tomorrow but depending on weather I may get out for a cycle.

Time: 01:18:00 (Approx)
    Distance: 15.00 km (Approx)
    Avg Pace: 05:13 min/km (Approx)
    Avg HR: N/A bpm
    Max HR: N/A bpm

• Advertisement

PS I managed to pick up a pair of Kayano 17's this evening in Elverys. The sales assistant was just in the process of replacing the sales price of €103 with the rrp of €140 but let me have them for the sale price :)
    What was even better was I had a €50 gift card so I ended up paying just €53 for the pair :D

Day 9 - Tuesday, July 5th - Cross Train /Rest Day - Game of 5 a side.
    Fotball team were back training for the first time tonight and were a man short so I decided to join them given it was a Cross Train day. Played for about 75mins or so. I did notice my fitness was way ahead of most of the rest of them :D

In other news...I've started to think about doing the Amsterdam Marathon on October 16th as well as NYC on Nov 6th.
    I'd hope to do a good time in Amsterdam and just run NYC to enjoy it...Any thoughts?
    (Training would be on week short for Amsterdam but I could probably rearrange the plan to suit the shortened timeline)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

belcarra wrote: »

I've been sticking 100% to bpm targets on these runs and it's been a great help in that I'm not constantly trying to go faster, etc. as I'd normally be doing when following 'Pace'.
    However, now that I have the first set of runs completed, I wonder am I maybe still going too fast for the Recovery runs and Aerobic runs? My target time should be around 3:45 but as long as I get sub 4hrs I'll be pleased.

Yes, your paces suggest a 3.30 marathon and your recovery run is too fast even for that.

I do my recoveries at 9 min/mile and I am aiming for a 3'10 marathon. Your recovery should be significantly slower than your other runs. When you say <140bpm, try to get your HR down to mid 130's at a max. 142bpm is GA, not recovery (especially over a distance as short as 6km).

Day 10 - Wednesday, July 6th - General Aerobic - 16k @ 139bpm
    My feet were in bits after yesterdays 5 a side game with all types of blisters, but thankfully by the time it came to going out this evening most of that had subsided. I left it until the heavy showers had passed but brought my jacket just in case!

I purposely held back for the first few kms to keep the HR down and also because I was a bit achy after the footie last night. After about 4km I was struggling a little. I did a number of things at this point. Firstly, I took off the jacket and tied it round my waist, thereby cooling me quicker. I also took the first half of my energy gel at this point - I had felt a bit low on energy before heading out. Finally, I also upped the pace a little.

Not sure which of the three was most responsible but the rest of the run was far more manageable and even enjoyable! Ended up with 16km as per the plan. My pace increased from approx 6:00/km to 5:2x/km by the end.

Rest day tomorrow - Don't think I'm gonna bother do any Cross Training, just put the feet up and catch up with Copa America!

Finally, I confirmed today that I will be running NYC for sure on behalf of the Irish Cancer Society on Nov 6th...now it's just a matter of raising a few grand in a recession!!:rolleyes:

Time: 01:32:17
    Distance: 16.17 km
    Avg HR: 139 bpm
    Max HR: 158 bpm

Day 11 - Thursday, July 7th - Rest Day/Cross Train
    I choose rest day! Was pretty tired after the past couple of weeks so laid low for the evening.

Day 12 - Friday, July 8th - Marathon Pace Run - 21k @ 155bpm
    Today called for a Half Marathon with 8miles @ marathon pace. Going by the HR ranges in P&D this suggested I should be running @ 155bpm or thereabouts.

I started off at GA pace and managed an average of 5:25/km. Just after getting to the top of the Kyber Road (300m after) it was time to up the pace to marathon speed. I did a lap and a half of a flat-ish circuit before calling back to the car for some water and Lucozade Sport. After about 50 seconds I was off again to continue the second half of the fast run. Ended up doing the 13k in av pace of 5:00/km. I was pretty tired after this.

Definitely think LT (Lactate Threshold) pace should be in the low 160's (BPM) but 155bpm is probably a little high for MP - 150bpm is probably a more realistic MP so I think I will continue at that.
    I simply hope to do 3:45 or thereabouts for the marathon but 5:00/km MP is about 3:31 pace and definitely don't think I'm up to that - Current Marathon PB is 4:2x!!

However, this HR pacing is allowing me to totally review what my target should be so who knows?? It's great not having to feel limited by paces as per previous marathons - HR effort is the way to go!

Time: 01:43:51
    Distance: 20.25km
    Av Pace: 5:10min/km
    Avg HR: 147 bpm
    Max HR: 157 bpm

• Advertisement

P.S.- Gruesome, but I managed to get a pretty large blister under one of my toe nails as a result of today's run and Wednesday night's run!
    I didn't even think that was possible!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,492 ✭✭✭Woddle

belcarra wrote: »
    Definitely think LT (Lactate Threshold) pace should be in the low 160's (BPM) but 155bpm is probably a little high for MP - 150bpm is probably a more realistic MP so I think I will continue at that.

Hi belcarra good to see you getting consistent now. Remember though it's very early days and these runs will feel alot easier. I just worked out my own average HR for marathons I've done and it's 85% of max. So if yours is 180, then that's in and around 153 so you're about right. And if you're training from HR there will be a few runs were the pace won't match up, you maybe slower or faster for the same HR effort because heart rate is influenced by lots of factors, temp, hydration,session from previous day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

Woddle wrote: »
    Hi belcarra good to see you getting consistent now. Remember though it's very early days and these runs will feel alot easier. I just worked out my own average HR for marathons I've done and it's 85% of max. So if yours is 180, then that's in and around 153 so you're about right. And if you're training from HR there will be a few runs were the pace won't match up, you maybe slower or faster for the same HR effort because heart rate is influenced by lots of factors, temp, hydration,session from previous day.

Yep Belcarra, I agree with Woddle. We have pretty much the same max HR and my last two marathons I raced I had an Av HR of 153 and 154. So 155 seems ok for now. In both the above marathons I feel I left a little in the tank too, I'll be expecting to average 155-157 in the next one.

Thanks for the feedback guys!

Ya, maybe I'll stick with the range from 150 - 155 for the MP runs.
    It was a lovely cool evening yesterday so I think that kept my HR a few beats lower than a warmer day's session.

Looks like you are well on the way to breaking 3:10 Meno - Your pace for the MP session today was at a decent clip!

Did you have a Tri today Woddle? How'd it go?

Day 13 - Saturday, July 9th - Recovery Run @ <140bpm
    This turned out to be a bit of a chore in the end as I guess I was still feeling the effects of the effort yesterday. Legs were feeling pretty dead today but managed it regardless.

Time: 00:45:40
    Distance: 8.04km
    Av Pace: 5:40min/km
    Avg HR: 137 bpm
    Max HR: 145 bpm

Day 14 - Sunday, July 10th - Rest Day / Cross Train.
    Gonna take tomorrow as a rest day as due to rejigging of my schedule I have another long run on Monday evening.

Week 2 Session Targets|Actual Distance|Av HR|Actual Pace km (Miles)
    General Aerobic w/ Strides 10x100m - 15k @ 144bpm|15.00|???|???
    General Aerobic - 16km @ 139bpm|16.17|139|5:42 (9:11)
    Marathon Pace Run - 20.25km @ 147bpm|20.25|147|5:10 (8:19)
    Recovery Run - 8km @ 137bpm|8.04|137|5:40 (9:08)

So, week 2 over with now. I pulled things forward this week to give myself a spare day leading into week 3 which I will be using hopefully for a 5km on Wed night in Kinnegad. This will be used as a mini-tune up for the 5 miler next Sat. I expect to maybe hit 90% on Wed which will hopefully have me somewhere close to a PB but that's not my priority.

60km (37m) this week so I'm kicking on nicely. Definitely happy I chose this plan as I have plenty of confidence so far from it, so hopefully that continues 'til November!

Day|Week 3 Session Targets|Actual Distance|Av HR|Actual Pace km (Miles)
    Mon|Medium-Long Run 23km (14m) @ 148bpm|||
    Tue|Recovery Run 6km (4m) @ <140bpm|||
    Wed|Kinnegad 5km Race|||
    Thu|Rest Day/Cross Train|||
    Fri|Recovery Run 6km (4m) @ <140bpm|||
    Sat|Irish Runner 5 Mile Race|||
    Sun|General Aerobic 16km (10m) @ 144bpm|||

Another bespoke week for me with the 2 x races included but I have tried to rejig in such a way that I still only run 40m. I will also be hitting the road immmediately after the 5 miler for Limerick for a tag rugby festival (& several associated pints afterwards!!) so the GA 10miles could be a doubt for the Sunday!!

Day 15 - Monday, July 11th - Medium-Long Run - 23k @ 148bpm
    As a result of 2 races this week I pulled forward my Medium-Long Run from this weekend to today. It went pretty well apart from taking a while to get into the rhythm. At one weak/bored stage I was contemplating quitting after about 12k but I soon pushed that out of my head. I probably went a little too quick today but I did hold back to 144bpm rather than the target 148bpm, and hopefully the shorter runs between now and Saturday will allow me to be fully fresh for a bit of speed at the 5 miler.

This was the longest run I've done in over a year so I feel like I'm truly back marathon training again!

Time: 02:04:10
    Distance: 23.21km
    Av Pace: 5:20min/km
    Avg HR: 144 bpm
    Max HR: 159 bpm

Mon|Medium-Long Run 23km (14m) @ 148bpm|23.21|144|5:20 (8:36)
    Tue|Recovery Run 6km (4m) @ <140bpm|||
    Wed|Kinnegad 5km Race|||

Day 16 - Recovery Run - 7km @ 136bpm

Recovery run today which totalled 7km, 1k more than the required 6k.
    Aimed to stick to 134bpm range but the resulting 136bpm is still fine.

5k tomorrow in Kinnegad. Haven't a clue what time I'll be on for but will try to go out with 4:30mins per km and see where that takes me. I'll have one eye on Sat so if I start to struggle I will reign it in a bit.

Time: 00:39:14
    Distance: 07.02km
    Av Pace: 5:35min/km
    Avg HR: 136 bpm

Tue|Recovery Run 6km (4m) @ <140bpm|7.02|136|5:35 (9:00)
    Wed|Kinnegad 5km Race|||

Day 17 - Kinnegad 5k Race
    Lovely Evening for it and a very well organised race.
    I started off alongside a much faster buddy because we were both trying new tactics which meant we converged to the same pace for the first 3k. Truth be told he was using me as a pacemaker to hold him back from blowing up too far before the finish but then I was using him to drag me along at a quicker pace than i may have allowed myself running solo.

Km1 was a decent clip @ 4:17. I was feeling good.
    Km2 was a more modest 4:24 but still ahead of target pace of 4:30. So far, so good!
    Km3 arrived with a pace of 4:30 at which point Philip took off like a dog off a leash! I however was beginning to slightly feel the pace but kept it going.
    Km4 was @ 4:42 and this was by far the slowest km. I was gathering myself for an intended fast finish so there was a mini-slowdown included.
    Km5 was done @ 4:24 with an all out effort for the last 200m along Main St to the finish. I knew Ii had a PB but by how much?

Chip time = 22:25 and a new PB by about 1min (which was recorded at Donore 5k several weeks ago)!
    I ended up almost a minute behind Philip but only about 22 positions behind. He's definitely got sub 20:00 in him if he trains a bit and works out his correct race strategy!!

Anyways, roll on Saturday and a potential Sub 37??

Time: 00:22:25
    Distance: 05.02km
    Av Pace: 4:27min/km
    Avg HR: 163 bpm
    Max HR: 175 bpm

Wed|Kinnegad 5km Race|5.02|163|4:27 (7:10)

• Advertisement

Day 18 - Recovery Run - 8km @ 140bpm
    Today was down as a Cross Train / Rest day but I decided I was feeling fresh after last nights race so went out for an 8k recovery run. Nothing to report really as it was a nice easy pace and everything went according to plan. I even managed to find a previously undiscovered trail path in the local park which can add an extra 1-2k distance to runs!

Time: 00:44:37
    Distance: 05.02 km
    Av Pace: 5:26 min/km
    Avg HR: 140 bpm
    Max HR: 150 bpm

Thu|Rest Day/Cross Train Recovery Run 8km (5m) @ 140bpm|8.2|140|5:26 (8:42)

Day 19 - Rest Day
    After running during yesterday's proposed Rest Day I decided to actually rest up today so as to be nice and fresh for the race tomorrow.

Day 20 - Irish Runner 5 Mile Race - 8km @ 163 bpm
    I felt good as the start of the race approached and after a delay of about 10mins we were off. I settled in about 25m from the front. I had initially looked for the different wave markers but couldn't notice any. Maybe they were there but I just chose where I thought I should be instead. As it turned out there was a little bit of weaving for the first little while but not bad in general. I've certainly experienced worse and had assumed with so many running that there would be a certain amount of congestion.

Anyways, managed to settle into a reasonable pace for the first kilometre but not too fast. Tucked in for the second kilometre so as to shelter from the wind and this brought us round to the OS Road. Around here I met Woddle for the first time. We exchanged a few words after my initial surprise that he wasn't further up the road. We paced off each other until the top of the Glen Rd hill when he upped the pace. I let him off to run my own race as he would be a minute or two quicker than me.
    My HR was staying pretty consistently around the 163bpm mark and I decided this was close to optimum so didn't push it too hard on the downhill. All this time i could still see Woddle about 20m up ahead. When we got to the bottom of the course I seemed to catch up again to him but I didn't notice myself passing him. He was no longer in sight up ahead though so I assumed he was on my shoulder. I managed the hills pretty well simply by a combination of good training and putting the head down and getting through it. A bit more relief heading down Millitary hill before turning the corner for Kyber. The first section of this a good few people started to pass me out but I managed to catch most if not all of them the further the hill lasted :D. Started to stretch the legs again as I crested the hill but out of nowhere a blue shirt passed on my left. Sure enough it was Woddle with the benefit of the shorter trackwork in his legs and he sped past loads on the final 150m.
    I ended up with a time of 37:17 on the Garmin and 37:20 chip time, but given all the controversy over timing I think I'll use my garmin time which was a PB of over a minute! If it wasn't for the pesky Kyber at the end I'd definitely have smashed 37mins but then I guess I did have the benefit of all that downhill that necessitated the Kyber uphill at the end.
    I recorded 38:57 for Sportsworld 5 miler in may so well chuffed with the huge improvement in that timespan and on a tougher course.
    Roll on the Balla 10km on Saturday and an optimistic sub 46!

Time: 00:37:17
    Distance: 08.12 km
    Av Pace: 4:35 min/km
    Avg HR: 163 bpm
    Max HR: 175 bpm

Day 21 - Rest Day
    After yesterday's race I immediately hit the road to Limerick to play in a Tag Rugby festival. I was wrecked on Sunday as a result and that, allied with basking in the combined glory of Darren Clarke and Mayo, meant I failed to get out for my run. First session missed this training plan but hopefully I'll get the miles back during the course of the next week.

Fri|Recovery Run 6km (4m) @ <140bpm Rest Day|N/A|N/A|N/A
    Sat|Irish Runner 5 Mile Race|8:12|163|4:35 (7:23)
    Sun|General Aerobic 16km (10m) @ 144bpm Rest Day|N/A|N/A|N/A

Fri|Recovery Run 6km (4m) @ <140bpm Rest Day|N/A|N/A|N/A
    Sat|Irish Runner 5 Mile Race|8:12|163|4:35 (7:23)
    Sun|General Aerobic 16km (10m) @ 144bpm Rest Day|N/A|N/A|N/A

Third week out of the way now and I'm getting more confident all the time. Two races this week and two PBs! Not a bad week's work! Hopefully I can set another PB on Sat at home and then it will be a break from the races for a few weeks.

52.5km (32.5m) this week. I missed out on my 10 miler on Sunday so will have to add a few miles to next week to compensate. Don't think the one missed session will make too much of a difference at this stage anyways.

Day|Week 4 Session Targets|Actual Distance|Av HR|Actual Pace km (Miles)
    Mon|Recovery Run 8km (5m) @ <140bpm|||
    Wed|Medium-Long Run 24km (15m) @ 148bpm|||
    Sat|Balla 10km Race|||
    Sun|Recovery Run 6km (4m) @ <140bpm|||

This is the basic rejigged plan for this week. More moving sessions around with the race on Sat.

Day 22 - Recovery Run – 9.6km @ 140bpm
    After my missed session on Sunday I decided to tack on a little bit to tonights planned 8k recovery run. I was still extremely knackered after the weekend though so took it nice and handy. Ended up doing 9.6km and pleased I did as I really needed the blow-out!
    Time: 00:52:03
    Distance: 9.60 km
    Av Pace: 5:25 min/km
    Avg HR: 138 bpm
    Max HR: 149 bpm

Mon|Recovery Run 8km (5m) @ <140bpm|9.6|138|5:25 (8:44)
    Wed|Medium-Long Run 24km (15m) @ 148bpm|||
    Sat|Balla 10km Race|||

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,492 ✭✭✭Woddle

Hi Belcarra good running on Saturday, you looked strong throughout.
    You going to have a crack at the Bhaa mile race next Wednesday. Should be good crack, a few of us doing it and I'd imagine you'll be close to 6.

Think I'll stay away from that shorter stuff Woddle, thanks all the same.

I've a well deserved tag from those in the know for being very slow over shorter distances so 5k is as short as it gets for me (Some boast:p).

I hope to get along to the LSR sessions soon though but most of my weekends seem booked up one way or the other, hence the constant rejigging of my weekly plans!

Day 23 - Medium Long Run – 25km (15.5m) @ ??? bpm
    Didn't feel like upping pace at any stage to do strides so decided to throw in what I believe should be an LSR but according to P&D is a Medium-Long Run of 24km. Most of it wasn't too bad - just a bit boring, but as I got close to the finish the last few k's began to take their toll. Of course this was probably due to me upping the pace the closer I got to the finish.
    Also forgot to bring my HR monitor so was aiming to be close to 5:20/km.
    Happy enough in the end.
    I have also decided to do a recovery run tomorrow and then do the Liberties race in place of the strides session on Thursday.

Time: 02:15:27
    Distance: 25.00 km
    Av Pace: 5:23 min/km
    Avg HR: ??? bpm
    Max HR: ??? bpm

Tue|Medium-Long Run 24km (15m) @ 148bpm|25.0|N/A|5:23 (8:37)
    Wed|Recovery Run 6km (4m) @ <140bpm|||
    Thu|General Aerobic + Speed 13km (8m) w/ 10 x 100m strides|||
    Sat|Balla 10km Race|||

Day 24 - Recovery Run – 6.4km (4m) @ 136bpm
    Legs were quite heavy after yesterday's LSR so happy to be just a Recovery Run this evening. Nothing much else to report really apart from the data...

Time: 00:36:36
    Distance: 6.40 km
    Av Pace: 5:43 min/km
    Avg HR: 136 bpm

Wed|Recovery Run 6km (4m) @ <140bpm|6.4|136|5:43 (9:09)
    Thu|General Aerobic + Speed 13km (8m) w/ 10 x 100m strides|||
    Sat|Balla 10km Race|||
    |Total|41km||

• Advertisement

Day 25 - General Aerobic w/ Strides 10x100m - 9.6k @ 139bpm
    I had intended to do the Liberties run today but a combination of price (€25), conditions (Wet, very wet!) and race on Saturday meant I took it easier and settled for a strides session instead.

I managed to fit 11 strides varying from 110m to 160m into the session. The average pace for the strides was 3:33min/km. Not sure how this rates as my last similar session was done without the garmin so can't compare. It'll be interesting to review against the next similar session though.

Average pace for the non-strides recovery was 5:54/km. Good session overall and was beginning to get tired towards the last couple of strides.

Rest Day tomorrow.

Time: 00:53:25
    Distance: 9.60 km
    Av Pace: 5:34 min/km
    Avg HR: 139 bpm
    Max HR: 165 bpm

Wed|Recovery Run 6km (4m) @ <140bpm|6.4|136|5:43 (9:09)
    Thu|General Aerobic + Speed 13km (8m) w/ 10 x 100m strides|9.6|139|5:34 (8:54)
    Sat|Balla 10km Race|||
    |Total|50.6km||

Advertisement