Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Link Repository

Options
  • 16-05-2011 5:38pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Okay, now all fora are down to three stickies I've done a bit of spring cleaning. The list of the old stickies is below. Some are good, some have lots of cobwebs. Only the Charter and main Case Mods thread remain sticky.

If you think other threads or helpful external links relevant to this forum should be listed in here post your reasoning in the old Helpful Links thread (below) and if it looks good I'll stick it in the relevant section here :) If there's enough stuff I'll subdivide the current categories a bit more.

Case Mods

Case Mods thread - there are also individual projects lurking in the Logs subforum

Guides and Tips

Info for a quiet PC (old but good)

Lapping guide (old but still very relevant)

7 Ways to speed up Vista (old)

Old Stickies

Old Useful Threads thread (very old)

Old OC/Modders Meeting Thread (dead?)

System Temperatures comparison thread (dead?)

Old Charter thingy

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement