Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

* Read this before Posting to this Forum *

Options
  • 16-12-2001 1:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭

This is the Hardware Tweaking Forum, which is about tweaking, modding, and re-engineering hardware. This hardware is not limited to computer hardware, its anything !

PM me if you want to add something to this description

Please note that if you have a big thick image in your sig I'll edit it out if you include it in a post. I'll allow one instance of those big image sigs in a thread and thats it.

General technology and tech support type questions should be posted in the Technology Board.

Damien

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Everyone say Hello to Phaxx another mod for this forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

Originally posted by yellum
    General technology and tech support type questions should be posted in the Technology Board.

Just to expand on that, because nobody seems to get it:

Posts about replacing/upgrading a common component in your computer go in the Technology forum, not here.

Likewise, any problems with Windows or any software problems should go to Ms Apps/OS and Technology, respectively.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,754 ✭✭✭Col_Loki

Hey for all those new people comming round here reading the rules, of late we've been letting more and more threads to do with hardware onto this forum mainly because i dont mind that at all.

Most hardware issues or advise are welcome, have done a big a$$ sticky so id advise you read it and it will give you some usefull info links and advise.

If there is any threads that are way off like asking about software/ripping dvd's etc it will most lightly be moved. If you keep doing it then ill prob just delete the thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement