Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tempest 4 - NewPort Cafe Bar, Paul St, Cork - 28/05/11

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

No joy for me unfortunately. Will be recovering from two wisdom teeth being torn from my jaw...Fun, fun! Hoping for next month with AE!

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Yo ain't getting my money Sai :)
    I'm a patient man. You'll have a day off someday, and then BAM! Straight to the poor house.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Blood-Martyr

Sairus wrote: »
    I'm a patient man. You'll have a day off someday, and then BAM! Straight to the poor house.

I wish. I work Friday-Monday 11-10. So there is not a hope for you getting it. . . . . Even though I would really love to go :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

Just bumping this to remind ye that this is on tomorrow and that I'm more than willing to take your money off your hands, you don't need it really, do you? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭WasterEx

see ye there :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭VizardAnto

Just bumping this to remind ye that this is on tomorrow and that I'm more than willing to take your money off your hands, you don't need it really, do you? :p

Money Match FTW..... or Not :pac:

(PS if so count me in xD)

Wrecked after today, Very good games from everyone:D

Results

1 - Sairus
    2 - Shokashi
    3 - Silver Steez

Indeed, I am also wrecked XD That place is too damn hot for its own good.

There was a grand total of 12 people today, I imagine the impending Leaving Cert and associated college exams negatively impacted the turnout.

Full tally of results is:

1st: Sairus
    2nd: Shokashi
    3rd: Silver Steez
    4th: MackG
    5th: Vizard Anto
    5th: Gouke
    6th: WasterEx
    6th: Misty Chaos

I'll have to work on my Vega for next time. Wasn't quite good enough to take out Shokashi in the finals :p

Cheers to y'all for turning up, t'was a fun aul day.

Also, most importantly. Since this was the last Super tourney, I'm the official Super Champion of Ireland.
    Kneel before Sai.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Dunjohn

I'd kneel, but you know I'm just charging a buffalo headbutt.

Lucky I came to this had a great time today.ggs to all I played.

casuals were fun HDR throw spam ftw = owns sairus
    MVC3 is pretty luls because it requires alot of skill
    MK9 I like sheeva after the most epic combos ........thanx alot for showing me.

See y'all next time lets all whore out yun and yang when AE comes out :pac:

• Advertisement

VizardAnto wrote: »
    See y'all next time lets all whore out yun and yang when AE comes out :pac:

Yeah, I reckon there will bit alot of that . . . .

I'm sticking to Makoto, shes getting some nice updates anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭goodjay

cheers guys for making this newbie feel so welcome:).ye all a sweet bunch.had a blast.def a real eye opener to how much more i can and need to improve.

hopefully should be able to have casuals at my place during the week.il know 4 sure 2moro and post it up.

congrats sai on your victory and nice one on making the whole thing possible.long may it last.

Sairus wrote: »
    That place is too damn hot for its own good.

"Sweatin lyk a mothaf**ka"
    Man! its a sauna:pac:

goodjay wrote: »
    cheers guys for making this newbie feel so welcome:).ye all a sweet bunch.had a blast.def a real eye opener to how much more i can and need to improve.

Ar, playing at home or online is nothing compared to going to a tourney. It's a whole different experience - a better one :D

Here's the tier lists after Tempest 4 for those interested.

seedpostt4.png

These seeds will start to decay after the next tourney, which means that only your results from the previous 3 tournaments will matter to your seed position.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

ggs to all, not the biggest turnout but was good craic. Looking forward to the next one already.

I know Evo Qualifiers are on next month but will we still be having tempest 5 the same month? and is there anything special we can do for AE release?:pac:

I still plan on running a Tempest - it'll be the week after the Evo qualifier all going well.
    I'd be totally up for doing something AE related - I'll try and get onto that Fás building guy again tomorrow and get that room. Aside from that we can have something in my apartment, but I don't really think it'd be worth renting out the NewPort again for it. €75 for rental is a bit steep for something that probably won't get huge numbers.

VizardAnto wrote: »
    I know Evo Qualifiers are on next month but will we still be having tempest 5 the same month? and is there anything special we can do for AE release?:pac:

Something for AE would be awesome, especially if it was on during the week. This whole working weekends thing sucks when it come to trying to get back into playing again.

Advertisement