Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sleeping bag liners

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Whitehawk

Needler wrote: »
    How hard is it to clean a sleeping bag anyway and how often do they usually need to be cleaned?
    i just air mine from time to time and after that if it needs a clean just put it in washing machine but keep temp not to high and let it dry on its own ,

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Whitehawk

Donny5 wrote: »
    It's best never to wash your sleeping bag, just wipe it down with a damn cloth. Shoving it in a washing machine is a good way to ruin the loft.
    Ive never found this and i have damm good sleeping bags worst that has ever happed to mine is some glue came out of one part of bag due to temp this did not effect bad in anyway and it still works fine at -15 (tested in russia) so i have to say washing machine has never done any of mine anyharm!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,364 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

I put mine on a cold wash (not even a low of say 30 C, just cold, I think) and on a low spin without detergent before my trip. No harm.

Advertisement