Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New PW Mod Revealed! [Post #199]

Options
  • 15-05-2011 8:14pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,684 Mod ✭✭✭✭

We are doing some restructuring here at the PW forum.

My life in Taiwan has got a bit um lets say more time consuming and I dont feel I should be one of only two mods. I offered my resignation letter to Gimmick but he turned me down. Instead we are getting a new man in as part of a move away from the traditional mod tag team and instead start our own mod squad stable. I will now have a lesser role akin to the one Terry used to fill and a new fellah will come in to wield the ban hammer.

Who will that be? im sure you guys have some theories that could make for good reading but eventually this thread will be turned into their welcome thread so be warned there is a fox in the hen house, a wolf in sheep clothing atm always watching and waiting for their moment when they will reveal themselves as the third member of the NWO mod squad and ban you all mwah ha ha ha.

:pac::pac::pac:

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,442 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

My sources are telling me it's Zack Ryder...

#Floggingadeadhorse

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

mcmichael2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Flah or Diabhil deserve it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

I'll throw my name in the hat but honestly Flah is the top option.

Actually, just reading the OP...

My life in Taiwan has got a bit um lets say more time consuming and I dont feel I should be one of only two mods. I offered my resignation letter to Gimmick but he turned me down. Instead we are getting a new man in as part of a move away from the traditional mod tag team and instead start our own mod squad stable. I will now have a lesser role akin to the one Terry used to fill and a new fellah will come in to wield the ban hammer.

Who will that be? im sure you guys have some theories that could make for good reading but eventually this thread will be turned into their welcome thread so be warned there is a fox in the hen house, a wolf in sheep clothing atm always watching and waiting for their moment when they will reveal themselves as the third member of the NWO mod squad and ban you all mwah ha ha ha.

Better be from Munster then:cool: (Flah;) )

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Hope you still post here anyway BH and thanks for all the hard work you've done.

It ain't me bai's I'm afraid! The truth is it could be any number of lads really, plenty excellent posters on here more than worthy really - Walter, D2D, Machismo, the bostoncrab, Divvil, MNG, jaykhunter etc etc. I've probably left a load out as well.

Whoever it is has a fairly easy job anyway tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Moist Bread

I don't post here that often, but the PW forum is one of the best on Boards.ie. You can learn a lot from lurking here as well as getting a good laugh from some of the drama. Good luck to whoever it may be.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

CM_Punked?

Garseys wrote: »
    CM_Punked?

Good Shout. Himself or DM ICE would bring the Straight Edge lifestyle onto the forum:cool:

Agree with all the sentiments. Hope you keep posting BH. The fact that there's a big list of people who could be the new mod tells you all you need to know. Great people and its a damn shame we haven't had a meet-up yet but hopefully it will happen soon.

• Advertisement

Agree with all the sentiments. Hope you keep posting BH. The fact that there's a big list of people who could be the new mod tells you all you need to know. Great people and its a damn shame we haven't had a meet-up yet but hopefully it will happen soon.

Absolutely. The PW forum is probably, hell, it is the best forum on boards. Very laid back and everyone gets along. Gimmick and BH have done 1 hell of a job. Really hope you continue posting BH, shur the BWE and ATH wouldn't be for ya.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Close, but ye are way off....

gimmick wrote: »
    Close, but ye are way off....

Curveball

Fozzy is my guess. Or Orestes.

If ye have lured my Gerard back from Asia with the promise of a steady wage I think I might cry with happiness.

Also could very well be Slick Ric.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,871 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

JayK or Walter?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

As one of the longest standing posters here (cause most of you sit down when doing it) it should be me lets face it :P.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Someone from the UKFF? So he can be trained in how a wrestling board is run and without ***** and then bring it back there?

Hope ya keep posting BH! If even just to hear how the Irish invasion of Asia is going.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    JayK or Walter?

Nah.. It wouldnt be fair when i ban all those Miz fans:pac:

I'm f**ked then:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

man that's so nice that a few of you have thrown my name around! :)

Judging by the thread I reckon it's a swerve and it's either flah (or "flavajav" as i pronounce it) or D2D; both have earned their stripes. Gosh there's a load more it could be. MNG who runs the Draft, or Machismo_Fan who is always there with a positive, considered opinion....We've the best PW board here. Loads of very intelligent AND nice blokes. This kind of thing wouldn't happen anywhere else on the net! :) Congrats to the new mod!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

I'd still say its Flah. Other than that I cant think.

Maybe Slick, him with the Mod credentials already and all.

Thanks for all the kind words lads, but it honestly isn't me. I'm as intrigued as anyone.

The more I think of it it will be Slick Ric, he's a mod already so they won't even have to check his credentials. If he can manage the asylum thats the SF, PW will be a walk in the park.

If BH and gimmick were any good they could have sent the place into meltdown by telling us "SR" was coming to take over.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

....you dont think... Kentonbomb?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭glenjamin

It's gonna get very lonely around here when it's just the two of us left :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,959 ✭✭✭Degag

I think that apart from Slickric who IMO does a great job in the soccer forum, DB, Ger C or Jayk would be good choices. I thought DB did a great job with the whole WM meetup saga and i think that Ger and Jayk contribute alot on here.

Then again, i'd do a great job too...... get banned?? €20 over paypal gets it overturned!:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

flahavaj wrote: »
    If ye have lured my Gerard back from Asia with the promise of a steady wage I think I might cry with happiness.

Flah bai I'd have stayed signin on for the rest of my life if I'd known my exodus to Bangkok would upset you so. I type this post with a heavy heart, but it eases the weight somewhat knowing that we can cry green tears together.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

This love-in Ger and Flah, reminds me of one of my fav Futurama quotes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

flahavaj wrote: »
    If BH and gimmick were any good they could have sent the place into meltdown by telling us "SR" was coming to take over.:pac:

In fairness, you know well that would never ever happen on my watch. Besides, it was floated in last years April Fools effort.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,444 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Has the person been told they've been chosen yet? Otherwise, I smell a swerve by someone who already said it wasn't them.

Advertisement