Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Street Fighter 4 AE (Which Edition)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

On further consideration I reckon I will get the DLC after all. I already have 800 points on my console, and any tournament I bring equipment to I usually bring my 360, so there's no real issue with that.
    I'd still like a disk though and will pick one up at Christmas or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭Leprekaun

Well, I had a look on GamesTracker (Game price comparison website) for AE. CD WOW! IE have it on preorder for €26.99 so thats not bad. Although, I never bought from them so I had a quick look on Google for any reviews about them. I came across this post and this website review (gave a rating of 69.8/100 so not too good) so I'd personally wouldn't trust them but if anyone is willing to try their chances, they're the cheapest.

Just checked again, ShopTo matched the price of CD WOW! IE and they seem to have much better ratings.

Advertisement