Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JayKHunter's OSW Review 99 - AEW Revolution 2021

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

jaykhunter wrote: »
    Ho there, I would never call anything of Test's ***ty, go back and listen! But ya couple fans sent me a pic of the crest, pretty incredulous that his actual family crest would fit his wrestler character's name!

urbmvVs.jpg

I stand corrected! (said the man in the orthopaedic shoes!)

(yes that's my Test tee)

You know why I liked this quote.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

beakerjoe wrote: »
    You know why I liked this quote.

10,000 square feet of sheer kitchens!

10,000 square feet of sheer kitchens!

"Dress like a whore, he'll thump ya!"

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Was reading through Marty Jannetty's wikipedia page, when I noticed someone had a bit of fun editing some stuff on there :pac:

429652.PNG

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭blackpotato

It's your boy talkin' wrasslin' ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOwfl8yY7nc

• Advertisement

Angron wrote: »
    Was reading through Marty Jannetty's wikipedia page, when I noticed someone had a bit of fun editing some stuff on there :pac:

Ha ha! I pop whenever I see something like this. I heard PW pages are one of the most vandalised on wikipedia. Whoever mods the worzel page is having a hell of a time with OSW fans :P
    It's your boy talkin' wrasslin'[/url]

Marked hard at him outing Sexy Lexy and Doink! C'mon! :D

TNA Bound For Glory 2007 - OSW Review 66

Don your fanciest bumping pants, it’s BOUND FOR GLORY 2007!
    TNA’s WrestleMania, headlined by KURT ANGLE vs STING!
    Extended edition! Almost 2 hours of OSW goodness — MORE Pacman, MORE Knockouts, MORE Jr Fatu!

OiA1nTc.jpg

WATCH: Bound For Glory 2007!
    All episodes: Clicky!

Lads The Happening is on SyFy now, will be starting at 10 on +1.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Lads The Happening is on SyFy now, will be starting at 10 on +1.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

jaykhunter wrote:
    Don your fanciest bumping pants, it’s BOUND FOR GLORY 2007! TNA’s WrestleMania, headlined by KURT ANGLE vs STING! Extended edition! Almost 2 hours of OSW goodness — MORE Pacman, MORE Knockouts, MORE Jr Fatu!

I had forgotten the Kish turned up in the impact zone.
    Watching these shows is kinda sad in a way. Tna has such an incredible roster down the years & wasted so much of it. Obviously stuff like Black Reign, Pacman & Rellik were DREADFUL BUT most of the undercarf was stacked with talent.
    I remember at the time wishing they put the MCMG's in the Ultimate X match too instead of wasting them in a silly reverse battle royal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,113 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I only discovered this last week. It's so great.

ERG89 wrote: »
    I had forgotten the Kish turned up in the impact zone. Watching these shows is kinda sad in a way. TNA has such an incredible roster down the years & wasted so much of it. Obviously stuff like Black Reign, Pacman & Rellik were DREADFUL BUT most of the undercard was stacked with talent. I remember at the time wishing they put the MCMG's in the Ultimate X match too instead of wasting them in a silly reverse battle royal.

TNA is the best of both worlds, awesome stuff and horrendous garbage! I'm sad we haven't covered Rellik....yet!
    J. Marston wrote: »
    I only discovered this last week. It's so great.

Cheers! Great to have u aboard brah :D

I just heard a shout out to Jay Hunter from Doooblin Ireland on this weeks Keepin' It 100 podcast (Konnan), just shy of 10 minutes into it.

12 hours later, I'm listening to a podcast on Player FM and I have 8 very random podcast suggestions and one of those is OSW Review!

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭spektorfive

Loved the TNA-X-MAS special. Chris Harris line about JC is one of my favorite TNA moments and glad you lads picked up how great it was.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I loved that we got the chance to see a bit of Junior Mesias and Rellik (which is killer spelled backwards) :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

I have listened to every single video while gyming, the audio is enough to keep me entertained

mheow mheow mheow mheow

I just heard a shout out to Jay Hunter from Doooblin Ireland on this weeks Keepin' It 100 podcast (Konnan), just shy of 10 minutes into it. 12 hours later, I'm listening to a podcast on Player FM and I have 8 very random podcast suggestions and one of those is OSW Review!

Cheers man! Must check it out. He did get in contact with me shortly after the B4G episode dropped (I frantically wondered if he slammed him on the pod, lol), prob looking to get the word out about his Patreon/new show
    Loved the TNA-X-MAS special. Chris Harris line about JC is one of my favorite TNA moments and glad you lads picked up how great it was.

Thank you mate! Ya good that Chris Harris had a joke, his 2007 run was so sad! (although it'd get way worse in WWECW, lol)
    Angron wrote: »
    I loved that we got the chance to see a bit of Junior Mesias and Rellik (which is killer spelled backwards) :pac:

Yeah! Was sad to realise that both wouldn't be on the original arc so we'd planned the last two specials, needed to come back to Black Reign and get both of these lads in the show somehow!
    JJayoo wrote: »
    I have listened to every single video while gyming, the audio is enough to keep me entertained. mheow mheow mheow mheow

Cheers brah! Been having so much fun with the TNA arc. Will be updating the audio feed whenever my buddy gets back from holidays!

TNA Bound For Glory 2017 - OSW Review 67

OSW SADDLE UP AND HEAD NORTH, IT’S BOUND FOR GLORY 2017!
    We see what TNA/GFW/iMPACT Wrestling is like 10 years later!
    100 minutes of OSW loveliness – what happened since, retrospectives and all the muck that’s fit to rake!

Dvl1A2n.jpg

WATCH: Bound For Glory 2007!

TNA Christmas iMPACT! 2007 - OSW Review 68

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM YOUR BOYS!
    Jay, V1 & OOC battle the deadliest, Russo-ist event yet, it’s the infamous 2007 TNA Christmas Show!
    Featuring gimmicks upon gimmicks upon gimmicks I won’t spoil!

w8RZI6D.jpg

WATCH: TNA Christmas iMPACT!

Delighted to see new TNA shows..., I'm too far behind the product timewise to watch the modern 2017 show anytime soon but the 2007 show I will view today for sure!

I'm watching 205 Live from Valentines Day 2017, I'm 41 and a half minutes into it, the match is Neville vs TJ Perkins, and I've seen a What Bar Shart in the crowd! It's possible this brah has been on cam many times during Smackdown the same day, or other times during 205 Live and it's also possible you are aware of this for 10 months, but there's a dude wearing a What Bar Shart in the crowd to the left of the screen anyway!

• Advertisement

I've very recently watched and listened to all your podcasts about you going to last years Wrestlemania. So Rodney The Piper and the Murdercouch are very fresh in my memory. I totally agreed with you saying that NXT themes are similar to 90's metal, the very 1st time I heard the Sanity tune I thought of this,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=953PkxFNiko

I'm a huge fan of pro darts. A lot of darts players and fans seem to be fans of wrestling though. There's more than 1 darts pro who uses a WWE theme for their walk on, and while there used to be the odd random Hulk Hogan (costume) in the crowd at darts events, I've seen fans dressed as all kinds of past wrestling legends recently too. Having listened to your Hall Of Fame podcast, I thought this might pop you a lil!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2Ec0q_DMnk

totally agreed with you saying that NXT themes are similar to 90's metal, the very 1st time I heard the Sanity tune I thought of this, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=953PkxFNiko

Ha! Primus, well spotted! My theory is Triple H is a 90s Metalhead so NXT is now mostly 90s metal, lol. Will have a look out for that 205 tee brah :) I LOVE seeing those!

That's v cool that there's some kind of crossover with Darts and wrestling! One of our brahs has an OSW shirt for his competitions! AJ is our darts mascot :D

https://twitter.com/oswreview/status/652880098937434112

5th Annual Golden Nogger Awards!

It’s the least-coveted prize in sports-entertainment! WHO WILL TAKE A BITE?
    YOUR BOYS ARE BACK, hotdogging and grandstanding through 10 awards, highlighting the best and blurst of 2017!
    Nominations include the TNA Story Arc, modern WWE, Samurai Cop 2 and Watchmen. RORSCHACH, CAN YOU HANDLE THIS?

cxzLEJM.jpg

WATCH: 5th Annual OSW Awards!

Sunny Side Up - OSW Review 69!

SUNNY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN!
    Yes, that Sunny Side Up. Episode 69 includes a full Sunny career retrospective and visual earmuffs. Enjoy!
    ...Enjoy might be too strong a term. Endure!

IOGCIOr.png

WATCH: Sunny Side Up!

What possessed you....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Moist Bread

oHQnXGn.png

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,661 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Would I be right to assume this is very much so NSFW (or NSF watching with my wife anywhere nearby) ?

Surprised you guys did this but I'd imagine it may be an unexpected slice of hilarity having you guys commenting on this.

Episode 69 is Not Safe For Life! You wouldn't want to be caught watching it, so maybe watch with her, and she'll get up and leave 15 minutes in.

Luckily I was in the right mood to watch this last night and there were some really good laughs. I don't think I'd recommend it to anyone though, bit rough. :P

• Advertisement

Episode 69 is Not Safe For Life! You wouldn't want to be caught watching it, so maybe watch with her, and she'll get up and leave 15 minutes in.

Permenentlt leave you mean.

How did you edit in.... thats worthy of a Norfolk Bravery Award

Advertisement