Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Today I will not smoke because

Options
2»

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,069 ✭✭✭✭beertons

I don't need to! :pac:

Still off them, must be ages now. Went out to a retirement party areir, and managed to stay 4ish hours. And told them all that I was in the process of giving up. Showed a few of the smokers the inhaler, she was a bit quizative about it.

Cigarettes gone up 10 cents last week. Saw nothing about it in the newspaper? Good to know I'm saving more now!

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Our Brian

Well done kid.

Forgot about this thread. Over 3 months off them. Put on 2 stone. Ah well, it's only cosmetic.

Fell off the wagon. Raging. But I kept away from the drink. Fecking offie was closed, so bought fags. New baby in the house is the excuse. He's here two weeks now, and I've been told we're getting over the worst.

So with that behind me, I'm starting again. Haven't smoked since about 11pm areir. Found two patches in the kitchen, so wearing one of them. Still have those nicorette inhalers, only to be used when I go out for a few drinks. Damn friends stag coming up in 3 weeks. Aaaaagh.

Will make more of an effort now to do this daily.

The cold sweat I got during dinner today was nothing like I hae ever felt before. It was like the shiver you get "when someone walks over your grave", and it must have been done by either the devil or the boogie man, 'coz it put a serious amount of fear in me. Hopefully never to be repeated.

• Advertisement

Smoked one today. I will try not to smoke any more today. Tomorrow I wont smoke because I want to be able to show my dentist, doctor, boyfriend, friends, family and myself that I can do this!

Advertisement