Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Osama Drama: The Facts

Options
  • 12-05-2011 12:08am
    Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭

It is claimed that by Obama (a proven liar - CIA murderer Raymond Davis was a "diplomat) that bin Laden was recently murdered by US forces in his compound in Abbotabad, Pakistan.

The burden of proof lies with the US. I have seen nothing that remotely comes close to convincing me that he died in that compound.

To the people who accept this claim what has convinced you?

What is the best case that can be put forward to support his having been killed?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

Who cares?

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

digme wrote: »
    Who cares?
    I do :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

I believe it coz Obama said it on TV.... I even saw it (him saying it, not Osama's head mashed up or being thrown with a leg and a duck into the water), what more do you want?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,700 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Well for one Osama hasnt come out to say otherwise.

Also, it just seems Obama has nothing to prove to me, I suppose I dont know if he is alive or dead for certain, but then again I'll never know.

And it doesnt bother me one way or the other. It doesnt affect my life. Even if it does in some convoluted way, its not something I can control or influence so **** it, Im just gonna get on livin my life. You or I will never EVER get close to understanding the kind of behind the scenes politics and skullduggery which countries like america engage in to keep the world running relatively smoothly. Infowars and Jim Corr wont either. So best not to worry about it and hope to **** they know what theyre doin

I remember he was hiding out in Finglas years ago, before 9/11, nobody knew who he was but I did, I was amazed to hear on the radio that he was suspected of being in Finglas, and the feds raided a couple of houses here looking for him.

Bizarre but true.

This fella remembers it too.

However, possibly my favourite was the claim years ago that Osama Bin Laden had once visited Finglas smile.gif
    As for Osama visiting Finglas, you'd have to say that if he did, he is one brave man.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=52021400

Here's a news story but doesn't mention the feds being here raiding the houses, all true I tell ye.

Irish-based charity has links with terrorists
    Directors of the charity had addresses in Airfield Court, Donnybrook, Dublin 4 which was the registered address Casement Park, Finglas, Dublin, and Kildonan Avenue(Finglas), Dublin 11. All the men disappeared from these addresses after the charity company was dissolved in early 1998.
    http://www.independent.ie/national-news/irishbased-charity-has-links-with-terrorists-510439.html

I can't find anything else about it........ohh except this.....

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=64834827&postcount=38

Can we bring shampoo in our suitcases now that he's dead?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

His abscence is enough proof.

If you were him and the US said 'We got him' and they were lying how would you embarass Obama?.....

You getting it.... yep - that's right - you'd say

LOL, I'M NOT DEAD,

In a video.

He's been absent for a while now, and he doesn't do LOL's, actually I could get a video off you tube of osama and over dub it, as has been done before.

I'd probably do a better job than these amateurs.

I do :D
    Disinformation (a translation of the Russian word dezinformatsiya) is false or inaccurate information that is spread deliberately with intentions of turning genuine information useless. For this reason, it is synonymous with and sometimes called black propaganda. It is an act of deception and false statements to convince someone of untruth.

Disinformation should not be confused with misinformation, information that is unintentionally false.

Unlike traditional propaganda techniques designed to engage emotional support, disinformation is designed to manipulate the audience at the rational level by either discrediting conflicting information or supporting false conclusions. A common disinformation tactic is to mix some truth and observation with false conclusions and lies, or to reveal part of the truth while presenting it as the whole (a limited hangout).

Another technique of concealing facts, or censorship, is also used if the group can affect such control. When channels of information cannot be completely closed, they can be rendered useless by filling them with disinformation, effectively lowering their signal-to-noise ratio and discrediting the opposition by association with many easily disproved false claims..

and you're the poster boy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

Cindy Sheehan stating that the Whitehouse ('they') tried to pass off as genuine a fake 'death' photo that had been around for ages means that I can't take anything else she says too seriously. They did no such thing - if she can't even sift evidence that basic, she has no credibility.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Cindy Sheehan stating that the Whitehouse ('they') tried to pass off as genuine a fake 'death' photo that had been around for ages means that I can't take anything else she says too seriously. They did no such thing - if she can't even sift evidence that basic, she has no credibility.

You got all the way to the 'fake' photo before you realised she wasn't up to much? :P

• Advertisement

Disinformation

and you're the poster boy

That's gas. icon14.gif

If you were him and the US said 'We got him' and they were lying how would you embarass Obama?.....

You getting it.... yep - that's right - you'd say

LOL, I'M NOT DEAD,

In a video.

My grandfather died 5 years ago. I could claim I killed him last week, I didn't. He wouldn't be able to make a video to show that I didn't kill him. Ya dig?

Pretend your working for the DPP. You get a police file in where a known and proven liar called Mr Change claims to have killed someone and flung their corpse into the sea. He claims to have footage of the murder taking place and photos of the remains though he refuses to show them. Instead he shows you a photo of him watching the footage and a video of an old man in a shack wrapped in a blanket, filmed from behind watching the news.

Can you honestly tell me you think this case would be taken further?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

My grandfather died 5 years ago. I could claim I killed him last week, I didn't. He wouldn't be able to make a video to show that I didn't kill him. Ya dig?

no but if i came out and said i killed your grandfather last week, you and family would say i am lying..

likewise if Osma was killed or captured a long time ago... whoever is second in command would have made a video already and exposed the americans as being liars....

robtri wrote: »
    no but if i came out and said i killed your grandfather last week, you and family would say i am lying..
    Well, if we expand the conspiracy to the point where Bin Laden's wives and children are working for the CIA, your argument falls to pieces. :)

You mean a little something like this :cool:

Statement from the family of Sheikh Osama bin Laden
    I Omar Ossama Binladin and my brothers the lawful children and heirs of the Ossama Binladin (OBL) have noted wide coverage of the news of the death of our father, but we are not convinced on the available evidence in the absence of dead body, photographs, and video evidence that our natural father is dead. Therefore, with this press statement, we seek such conclusive evidence to believe the stories published in relation to 2 May 2011 operation Geronimo as declared by the President of United States Barrack Hussein Obama in his speech that he authorized the said operation and killing of OBL and later confirmed his death.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/11/world/asia/binladen-statement.html
    likewise if Osma was killed or captured a long time ago... whoever is second in command would have made a video already and exposed the americans as being liars....
    That's just idle speculation. I am more interested in the facts here. Do you believe Obama got Osama? and why?

That's just idle speculation. I am more interested in the facts here. Do you believe Obama got Osama? and why?
    To be fair, once we get into epistemology things can get very complicated. Why do you believe that the internet is run using the TCP/IP standard? Or that North Korea is run by a mad dictator?

You mean a little something like this :cool:

Statement from the family of Sheikh Osama bin Laden

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/11/world/asia/binladen-statement.html

if u interested in facts why post idle speculation ????
    that times article is speculation and contains no facts...

u cant have it both ways BB

if you are interested in facts show me some facts that he is alive??

To be fair, once we get into epistemology things can get very complicated. Why do you believe that the internet is run using the TCP/IP standard? Or that North Korea is run by a mad dictator?

Things get very complicated when you start using words like epistemology and TCP/IP standard. I had to copy & paste them, :D

if u interested in facts why post idle speculation ????
    that times article is speculation and contains no facts...

It contains the fact that Osama snr's family aren't convinced based on the evidence that he has been killed.
    u cant have it both ways BB

if you are interested in facts show me some facts that he is alive??
    I don't know if he is alive or dead but it's fair to assume someone who was once alive still is without strong evidence of death. Like I said earlier the burden of proof lies with those that claim he has been killed.

Things get very complicated when you start using words like epistemology and TCP/IP standard. I had to copy & paste them, :D
    :D:)

• Advertisement

It contains the fact that Osama snr's family aren't convinced based on the evidence that he has been killed..

no it is speculation from his family..not factual

I don't know if he is alive or dead but it's fair to assume someone who was once alive still is without strong evidence of death. Like I said earlier the burden of proof lies with those that claim he has been killed.

i would disagree to some extent, you are the one implying he is not dead or was killed a long time ago, therefore there is some onus of proof to back up your position with facts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭David Matthew

Even though epistemology is never irrelevant, I would go further - debates on this level can become completely irresolvable (if they aren't already) once we bring epistemology into the fray.

How do you know there even is an internet? :)

That's gas. icon14.gif
    well you relay a lot of information without thinking why it is there in the first place.A bit of critical thinking wouldn't go a stray.

well you relay a lot of information without thinking why it is there in the first place.A bit of critical thinking wouldn't go a stray.
    Perhaps, but taking that premise as a given why would you assume it is intentional? Why would you assume that it is intentional (disinfo) rather than me just being naive and mistaken?(misinfo).

Perhaps, but taking that premise as a given why would you assume it is intentional? Why would you assume that it is intentional (disinfo) rather than me just being naive and mistaken?(misinfo).
    You don't post this stuff intentionally at all, that much I know.I don't think you're naive either, I think you're a fairly smart fella.The thing i noticed is you posting whatever comes out without putting much thought into it.Most the stuff put out is pure and utter sh!te and it gets peddled by people like yourself and it serves to keep people locked into the paradigm the info itself is there to sustain.
    I Omar Ossama Binladin and my brothers the lawful children and heirs of the Ossama Binladin (OBL) have noted wide coverage of the news of the death of our father, but we are not convinced on the available evidence in the absence of dead body, photographs, and video evidence that our natural father is dead. Therefore, with this press statement, we seek such conclusive evidence to believe the stories published in relation to 2 May 2011 operation Geronimo as declared by the President of United States Barrack Hussein Obama in his speech that he authorized the said operation and killing of OBL and later confirmed his death.

this is the stuff that helps a theory. But it is very rare :)

You don't post this stuff intentionally at all, that much I know.I don't think you're naive either, I think you're a fairly smart fella.The thing i noticed is you posting whatever comes out without putting much thought into it.Most the stuff put out is pure and utter sh!te and it gets peddled by people like yourself and it serves to keep people locked into the paradigm the info itself is there to sustain.

this is the stuff that helps a theory. But it is very rare :)

Fair enough. I respect your opinion. I think it's good that you question all info and I certainly wouldn't put myself beyond that.

It is claimed that by Obama (a proven liar - CIA murderer Raymond Davis was a "diplomat) that bin Laden was recently murdered by US forces in his compound in Abbotabad, Pakistan.

The burden of proof lies with the US. I have seen nothing that remotely comes close to convincing me that he died in that compound.

To the people who accept this claim what has convinced you?

What is the best case that can be put forward to support his having been killed?

Over a hundred people claimed that they know OBL was killed in the poll on the other thread yet nobody can present a simple case as to why?

Anyone..........................?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭jackiebaron

ColHol wrote: »
    Well for one Osama hasnt come out to say otherwise.

Also, it just seems Obama has nothing to prove to me, I suppose I dont know if he is alive or dead for certain, but then again I'll never know.

And it doesnt bother me one way or the other. It doesnt affect my life. Even if it does in some convoluted way, its not something I can control or influence so **** it, Im just gonna get on livin my life. You or I will never EVER get close to understanding the kind of behind the scenes politics and skullduggery which countries like america engage in to keep the world running relatively smoothly. Infowars and Jim Corr wont either. So best not to worry about it and hope to **** they know what theyre doin

You're taking the piss, right? Ireland is fleeced out by Wall Street hucksters who are enabled by Washington and you are ok with that? You think that the billions that was robbed from Ireland and wound up in the pockets of Goldman Sachs scumbags is for your own good? That's keeping the world "running smoothly"?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭lee_baby_simms

That's just idle speculation. I am more interested in the facts here.

You're in the wrong forum so.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Anyone find out the whens and wheres of this whole thing yet? 1500kms from the coast to the compound he was found in. That's three times the range of the helicopters they used like. Presume they flew the body back over the Afghan border and transferred it to a plane or whatever. Odd story .

Advertisement