Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smackdown (13 May 2011) - Spoilers and Results

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Ridley

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    They should just end the Corre stable completely and put Barrett in a decent singles feud with someone like Bryan for the IC title

If Gabriel and Slater bailed on Barrett at Over the Limit I wouldn't be surprised.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

SD doing terrible numbers with Orton as champ pleases me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

So much for those Orton draws excuses either a lot of people on here are artists or the word "draw" is one of the most overused words in Pro Wrestling Threads.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

I agree. Although he's been trying much harder since being drafted at getting himself over as a face; i can't stand the boring, whining, precious c**t. He's been overexposed over the last 4 years facing Cena and Trips 8,000 times and still looks the same and cuts the same awful slow promo he has done since then. At least he's got a knacker beard now! Time to grab a few tinnies and head down the park.

I know Orton's title win was more about Christian's loss, but if Christian ends his feud with Orton without regaining that title; I'll (remain) done with SmackDown. It was clear Christian was the fan's favourite at Extreme Rules and jobbing out a new 1st time world champion --especially an over longtime babyface veteran-- in 3 days is a slap in the face to every fan. It couldn't have waited until the next unsuccessful B-PPV?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

GTR63 wrote: »
    So much for those Orton draws excuses either a lot of people on here are artists or the word "draw" is one of the most overused words in Pro Wrestling Threads.

In reality, the word "draw" has meant nothing in wrestling since the territories. Whilst obviously the top guys do make a difference to ratings, it is mildly overstating things to place all the blame or all the credit for a few weeks ratings on one person.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

In reality, the word "draw" has meant nothing in wrestling since the territories. Whilst obviously the top guys do make a difference to ratings, it is mildly overstating things to place all the blame or all the credit for a few weeks ratings on one person.

Not really when that one person is far and away the most important, heavily pushed person on that show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Not really when that one person is far and away the most important, heavily pushed person on that show.

I did say the top guys make a difference. But it is only a few weeks and the draw factor is over stated.

Advertisement