Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RAW 09/05 *Spoilers*

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Wwe must know Over the Limit is not on Sky Box Office so they are short changing us.Doubt it'd be a good event.Poor Alberto he's so stuck for a match now I doubt he'll wrestle. How rubbish was the use of CM Punk their tonite getting Ko'd by a King Kong Bundy twat.Poor Raw i'd advise anyone who missed it to watch The Bottom Line it'd save you a hour of your time.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

227638_10150194882301443_7175346442_7467694_3735581_n.jpg

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

Looks like he's missing an eyebrow :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

GTR63 wrote: »
    Wwe must know Over the Limit is not on Sky Box Office so they are short changing us.Doubt it'd be a good event.Poor Alberto he's so stuck for a match now I doubt he'll wrestle. How rubbish was the use of CM Punk their tonite getting Ko'd by a King Kong Bundy twat.Poor Raw i'd advise anyone who missed it to watch The Bottom Line it'd save you a hour of your time.

WWE don't make any decisions based on the UK market.

The Christian/Orton video shows there is promise in that angle.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,478 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Why couldnt WWE have let it be a fatal four way for the WWE title at the ppv instead Del Rio no one to feud with and Truth gets to feud with Rey and back again to Cena and Miz *yawns*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

WWE don't make any decisions based on the UK market.

The Christian/Orton video shows there is promise in that angle.

That was a joke about the limp we've seen it before card.My biggest problem with Christian dropping the belt is that wwe wouldn't capatalise on it with the feud. You only have to watch the shows every week to see mostly rotten storylines.

GTR63 wrote: »
    That was a joke about the limp we've seen it before card.My biggest problem with Christian dropping the belt is that wwe wouldn't capatalise on it with the feud. You only have to watch the shows every week to see mostly rotten storylines.

Well lets actually wait and see what happens before jumping to any conclusions. I know the booking has been illogical and counter-productive for a lot of the last 6-7 years, but no harm to wait and see what they do. I think most people made up their minds reading the spoilers last week, let alone actually watching Smackdown.

The video followed by the discussion on Raw between Josh and Lawler is at least a promising turn in the story.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Very meh edition of Raw

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Very meh indeed. The main event was a good spectacle, dodgy finish though. Can't really pick out other positives other than WWWYKI's brief role.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,478 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I dont get how Riley is on Raw when he was drafted to SD :confused:

Best part of Raw was R-Truth, I must admit at first I was against his heel turn but now absolute love it and looking forward to the feud between him and Rey :cool:

Looks like this will the year of Matista (I'd love to see Dave back to tag with him :p)

• Advertisement

Mason Ryan's facial expressions were better than last weeks cringe fest. Slightly odd booking though given last weeks powerhouse showing.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I dont get how Riley is on Raw when he was drafted to SD :confused:

Miz signed Riley to a personal contract back in February/March when Riley lost his place in WWE via a steel cage match against Cena. Miz said that the personal contract that Riley signed take's precedent over the draft, hence Riley on Raw

Anyway...
    i0uJQ.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Miz signed Riley to a personal contract back in February/March when Riley lost his place in WWE via a steel cage match against Cena. Miz said that the personal contract that Riley signed take's precedent over the draft, hence Riley on Raw

It'd make you wonder why the hell they drafted him to SD if they still wanted him on Raw. It does nothing but even further undermine the significance of the draft.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Oh, I forgot to say...Ricardo Rodriquez (sp?) was awesome in the opening segment. Timed the interuption of Miz absolutly perfectly....

Advertisement