Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RAW 09/05 *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Santino is hilarious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

seanhynes wrote: »
    lance storm = ratings

Good one whats next Hardcore Holly was a misunderstood genius.This is stupid the Commentators are pushing Ziggler but Santino & Vickie are more over than him.

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭MAJR

GTR63 wrote: »
    Good one whats next Hardcore Holly was a misunderstood genius.This is stupid the Commentators are pushing Ziggler but Santino & Vickie are more over than him.

Ziggler's with Vickie so he can get over on her heat. Its the way it worked with managers all the time back before the WWE made them extinct.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

stevie richards was a misunderstood genius

MAJR wrote: »
    Ziggler's with Vickie so he can get over on her heat. Its the way it worked with managers all the time back before the WWE made them extinct.

Should he not get a grain of heat though, he finished Santino & nobody cared.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

Truth is a better heel than face, but by god he makes no sense sometimes.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,081 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Fistpump for long enough there Ryder :D

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭:Keith:

And Zack Ryder gets some screen time.

Should he not get a grain of heat though, he finished Santino & nobody cared.

Probably. But, to be honest with you, it seems that there are very few matches nowadays that the fans actually get emotionally involved in.

I still lament the passing of the manager though. Heenan showed how great a manager could be and Estrada proved they could still be effective when used right. If the WWE had kept Estrada then I have little doubt that they could have made bigger stars out of some of their roster just by making him their mouthpiece.

DOC09UNAM wrote: »
    Truth is a better heel than face, but by god he makes no sense sometimes.

He's like Ultimate-Warrior-light, half the added madness.

• Advertisement

I still lament the passing of the manager though. Heenan showed how great a manager could be and Estrada proved they could still be effective when used right. If the WWE had kept Estrada then I have little doubt that they could have made bigger stars out of some of their roster just by making him their mouthpiece.

James Mitchell should be employed now but wwe/tna/anyone else aren't smart enough to use the guy.Alex Riley no doubt out to take a flaking from Cena.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Tom1991

i really hate cena hes such a goober

James Mitchell should be employed now but wwe/tna/anyone else aren't smart enough to use the guy.

Estrada proved the WWE could use a manager right when he debuted with Umaga but then the WWE messed it up by letting Cena squash him and writing him off of TV when Vince McMahon feuded with Lashley, then making him ECW GM and a wrestler. I have a theory about how they should have used Estrada but I'll save that for another time. Anyway, the point was that the WWE can use managers properly they just prefer it if their managers look good in a Bikini.

Why cant the WWE just fire Cole already?! He lost his appeal weeks ago.

Anyway, the point was that the WWE can use managers properly they just prefer it if their managers look good in a Bikini.

Thats my biggest problem with WWE Vince would rate Sunny & Sable as managers as high as Jim Cornette.Cole vs Lawler will this feud ever just end,it got tired weeks ago.Its lazy crap but at least JR isn't get humiliated at least not this week anyway.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

This is a complete snooze fest...

What a inditement of the wwe writers that they have to drag in Lawler's late mother into this yet again to get a response from fans.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

When did sheamus loose this title?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

Tinie wrote: »
    When did sheamus loose this title?

At Extreme Rules. Sheamus had been drafted to SD so it was inevitable Sheamus was going to lost it at ER

• Registered Users Posts: 53,946 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Why am I not shocked randy is world champion, what load of ****e wwe is

• Advertisement

What a inditement of the wwe writers that they have to drag in Lawler's late mother into this yet again to get a response from fans.

WWE seems to be turning in Russo-era WCW where writing is concerned.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Ridley

Bryan got fired for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Another match. Woo.

WWE seems to be turning in Russo-era WCW where writing is concerned.

This is Russo's wet dream of a Raw its been terrible.Cole getting beat in the colemine brought back a reminder of their hopeless mania match.Please let Over the Limit be the end of this feud.

Ridley wrote: »
    Bryan got fired for that.

Technically Lawler wasn't choking him, just pulling him against a wall using his tie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Icky Thump

wtf????

Cole getting beat in the colemine brought back a reminder of their hopeless mania match.Please let Over the Limit be the end of this feud.

The only way the WWE could salvage this feud for me would be to let Lawler be Lawler and give him free reign to say whatever he likes about Cole. But then they probably haven't let him do that because Cole would be out of his depth. Given that the King was one of the quickest wits in wrestling and one of the funniest men in the business he could wipe the floor with Cole if given the chance - verbally.

But the feud has to end with the Piledriver. I dont care if the WWE have banned it, the Piledriver is the only way to put a full stop to this whole dreadfull affair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Icky Thump

The only way the WWE could salvage this feud for me would be to let Lawler be Lawler and give him free reign to say whatever he likes about Cole. But then they probably haven't let him do that because Cole would be out of his depth. Given that the King was one of the quickest wits in wrestling and one of the funniest men in the business he could wipe the floor with Cole if given the chance - verbally.

But the feud has to end with the Piledriver. I dont care if the WWE have banned it, the Piledriver is the only way to put a full stop to this whole dreadfull affair.

and actually kill Cole............................ i agree:D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,081 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Well there's a guaranteed Cena win...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

Liam O wrote: »
    Well there's a guaranteed Cena win...

Lol I thought exactly the same, they'll never let him say it :(

Advertisement