Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for top notch dentist in Northern Ireland for front teeth crowns!!!

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 933 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dianthus

Fantastic result! Congratulations, and well wear.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭ricardospeedo

Hi can you pm me the details please

Congrats :) they look amazing, very natural looking. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Chipnick

Hi Swanangel

Wow!! I love how your teeth look - very natural and so healthy. I'm very happy for you. Could you pm me the name of the clinic you attended? Looking for some advice/reassurance on some recent crown work on my two front teeth.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭whitefoot

Hi Swanangel,
    Your teeth look gorgeous, please can you sent me the clinic details as I also need this treatment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭annacanna

i just read thru the whole thread. i was actualy crying at one point! can you please pm me the name of the pratice. im thinking i would need the same as you so maybe the price if you dont mind? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

They look fantastic. Mind them now.

I've to get 2 in a few years. Had an accident 12 years ago, face smashed off the floor in PE and one of the front two and the one to the side of it are both capped. Can't wait to get it done. I'm not able to put any pressure on that side of the mouth in case I break the cap. I've broken them heaps of times and swallowed a few as well. I'll be glad to get rid of them.

Also if you wouldn't mind sending me the price just to see what the damage will be then that'd be superb.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭agrif06

Hi Swanangel

Would you mind sending me the details by pm also pl?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 SophieBiscuit

They look great.
    I fell four weeks ago and broke my wrist and damaged front teeth :( Now need four crowns, could you PM me the details.
    Many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭whitefoot

whitefoot wrote: »
    Hi Swanangel,
    Your teeth look gorgeous, please can you sent me the clinic details as I also need this treatment.
    Has anyone had a response from Swanangel as I am still waiting?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 Emmaline

Whitefoot, I've PM'd you with the details. I'm pretty sure my dentist is Swanangel's dentist. Best of luck with your treatment. E

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Maudy Mac

Hi Swananel,

I was very interested in reading your thread as I am actually looking into having this exact work done too (also need 6 crowns!) It's helpful to know what to expect.

I would love if you could PM me the details, and if possible the price.

Hope you enjoy your new smile!! I would be delighted if my teeth looked like that!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

Ok this is going a little off topic now, so I think its run it course. I will lock it up. PM the op with questions if you wish.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement