Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not tonight, I've got a headache...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭18AD

I reckon the TOTM reason is usually genuine.

There's no doubt it's not genuine. The problem is it's not a good enough excuse. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭TaraFoxglove

18AD wrote: »
    There's no doubt it's not genuine. The problem is it's not a good enough excuse. :pac:

Er, really?

1) It can be very messy
    2) Many women feel quite sluggish/crampy during

Combining the two above reasons means women often don't feel too sexy during that particular week of the month!

OK, enough of that, this isn't tLL! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

Period sex has been done. If you're with the right woman or you're a persuasive divil it's really not an issue.

Period sex has been done.

Yes, I am aware of that fact. I just reckon it's understandable not to want to have sex during TOTM. It can be off-putting for everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

Not everyone :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭18AD

Er, really?

One can avoid the mess. There're other ways of doing things.

That said. The return after a week abstinence is great, if not better.

18AD wrote: »
    One can avoid the mess. There're other ways of doing things.

Obviously there's other stuff that can be done. ;) But if you want the regular kind, it can be messy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Some girls are hornier during their periods. Guess it depends on the girl and how it effects her. And the guy and how whether he's keen on a potential mess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭oompaloompa

Totally agree. Depends on the person really... some men can't handle the mess...

Though IMO, sex eases period pain.... ladies throw away your Neurofen and Feminex ;-)

A dose of mickey cures everything :pac:

• Advertisement

Some girls are hornier during their periods. Guess it depends on the girl and how it effects her. And the guy and how whether he's keen on a potential mess.

Yeah, think it depends on the couple and, not to get too tLL, how heavy the girl's are.
    Though IMO, sex eases period pain.... ladies throw away your Neurofen and Feminex ;-)

This is actually true. Physical movement DOES help! :pac:

Yeah, think it depends on the couple and, not to get too tLL, how heavy the girl's are.

Yeah I was trying to be tactful about that by saying it depends on the girl and how it effects her.

Galvasean wrote: »
    Never got the 'headache' excuse but i have gotten the 'time of the month' one. I usually take note of what time of teh month it is in case they try use it again at a different time of teh month. :pac:

Oh and Galvasean, I get mine every three weeks, some women only get them every five weeks, so that's not necessarily a good way to tell if she's lying! :pac:
    Yeah I was trying to be tactful about that by saying it depends on the girl and how it effects her.

Er.... ok?

Er.... ok?

I'm just saying that "yes I agree and had sort of said that without specifically saying it!"

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Galvasean wrote: »
    Never got the 'headache' excuse but i have gotten the 'time of the month' one. I usually take note of what time of teh month it is in case they try use it again at a different time of teh month. :pac:

You'll have to do an average as not all cycles are the same length.
    There's an App you can get called My Days, it'll keep track and eventually predict the next period. :D

Advertisement