Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In the Noclight: boomkatalog

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 51,724 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

1. If you were a mortal combat character, what would your fatality be?
    2. last movie you saw in the cinema?
    3. last gig you went to?
    4. whats your guilty pleasure album + movie?

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

Do you think your Daddies Pai Lum would be a match for Frankies free styling grooves?

Have you ever watched Sophie's choice? Do you think you could make such a choice if forced to?

Do you like toasted cheese sandwiches? if so describe how you make your home staple?

If you boy was eating food doused in ketchup how long would you need to wait after he was finished before you would be willing to smooch?

They saying "cometh the hour, cometh the man" which implies the true grit and character of an individual is only truly known and expressed through dramatic events. Would you prefer a life of peaceful mediocrity never knowing your own potential, or a life with dramatic events and hardships endured thus displaying your mettle?

Why so serious?

What are you going to dress up as for halloween? and what has been your proudest costume to date?

I am trapped in burning wreckage and need your help to survive, there is also a really cute fluffy kitten trapped as well, you only have time to save one of us, do you save me or the kitten? It's ridiculously cute and fluffy.

If you could change one aspect of your features what would it be?

Why doesn't Rose love me?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Would you rather live in the trees (like Ewoks etc.) or under the Sea (little Mermaid et al) ?

Favourite Tellytubby?

What would scare you more - A giant rat or a giant snake (both creatures are the same size) ?

Have you ever written your own song?

Best way to get from A to B ?

What would your Daemon be?

Saddest film you've ever seen?

Best Christmas present you've ever received?

Do you like politics?

If you could give a voice to one inanimate object or animal, which and why?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Could you kill one innocent to save a thousand?
    - if yes, do you think you could live with it?

Do you have any interests that you think we Nocs might find strange or unusual?

Which of the following three guitars do you think I should buy (click for details)?
    Gibson SG
    259801.jpg

Monson Guitars Witch (Custom made)
    440_Witch_4-1_txt.jpg

ESP Viper Baritone
    109512.jpg

What do you hope to be doing in 20 years?
    - what do you realistically expect to be doing? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

koth wrote: »
    1. If you were a mortal combat character, what would your fatality be?
    2. last movie you saw in the cinema?
    3. last gig you went to?
    4. whats your guilty pleasure album + movie?

1. Any head injury. I'm such a pansy for a clatter in the head. Also, the wooden spoon. Culchie children live in grave fear of the wooden spoon :O
    wooden_spoon.jpg?w=460&h=368
    FINISH HER!

2. I haven't been in ages! :eek: Possibly get him to the greek? Or else Robin Hood. Nearest decent cinema 3 towns over :o

3. I don't really go to gigs tbh, went to see Fall Out Boy in concert and we get a few decent bands playing at home in the Summer, The Blizzards and Coronas two years ago :) I'm going to my first comedy gig tomorrow night, Dylan Moran in Belfast, eeeeeeeeeeeek :D

4. Guilty Pleasure Album: McFly- Wonderland :o
    Movie: Grease :D Although I don't feel that guilty :p Love Actually too, so full of the cheese, and I <3 it.

• Advertisement

Maguined wrote: »
    Do you think your Daddies Pai Lum would be a match for Frankies free styling grooves?

Have you ever watched Sophie's choice? Do you think you could make such a choice if forced to?

Do you like toasted cheese sandwiches? if so describe how you make your home staple?

If you boy was eating food doused in ketchup how long would you need to wait after he was finished before you would be willing to smooch?

They saying "cometh the hour, cometh the man" which implies the true grit and character of an individual is only truly known and expressed through dramatic events. Would you prefer a life of peaceful mediocrity never knowing your own potential, or a life with dramatic events and hardships endured thus displaying your mettle?

Why so serious?

What are you going to dress up as for halloween? and what has been your proudest costume to date?

I am trapped in burning wreckage and need your help to survive, there is also a really cute fluffy kitten trapped as well, you only have time to save one of us, do you save me or the kitten? It's ridiculously cute and fluffy.

If you could change one aspect of your features what would it be?

Why doesn't Rose love me?

My father is rather high in the ranks of Pai Lum in Ireland, and globally. I shant say what or ye'll know his name :p And sorry Frankie but my dad would both kick your ass, and dance circles around you (I recently discovered he's an Irish dancing champion :eek:)

I've never seen it, but I most definitely can't make decisions, and I can't forget about the decision after and wonder "what if". I've had nightmares about my parents causing a world war and having to choose a side :eek: I can Freud that one for myself, fear of them divorcing :rolleyes:

I heart toasted cheese sandwiches, with ham or chicken and lashings of butter. Buttered on the outside too to make it all golden and crispy, nyom

After he had brushed his teeth and rinsed his mouth out, about an hour and then brush and rinse again!

I've had plenty mini dramas and I'm not really cut out for it! If the drama involves people I love, then I'd rather the mediocrity tbh

I'm a serious sally.

I did a really awesome cat costume two years ago, the cop one was unreal and the supergirl one went down a treat.... Hmm I think cop was more fun, maybe because I was hammered, maybe because any time anyone did anything I was all "Freeze sucka!" Who knows :D I have a Batgirl one for next year but it needs to be altered. Now that I'm blonde again I can do all the usual blondey ones too, Bad sandy from Grease, Lady gaga etc. Or I could dress up as you?

I think I'd save you, for Few's sake. He's not ready for his bromance to end, especially so tragically. Sorry putty tat.

Features as in facial? My nose pisses me off, when I was little I thought girls should have teeny pert noses like barbies did. While I'm fixin things I'll have Katy Perry's bewbs and Jessica Albas tummy plzthnx.

'Cause of her tasty injured bbq ribs I'd imagine.

Fewcifur wrote: »
    Would you rather live in the trees (like Ewoks etc.) or under the Sea (little Mermaid et al) ?

Favourite Tellytubby?

What would scare you more - A giant rat or a giant snake (both creatures are the same size) ?

Have you ever written your own song?

Best way to get from A to B ?

What would your Daemon be?

Saddest film you've ever seen?

Best Christmas present you've ever received?

Do you like politics?

If you could give a voice to one inanimate object or animal, which and why?

The trees, I can't swim :(

I'm gonna say la-la, even though all of them are terrifying, because I love the colour yellow :D

Rat! I have a phobia of mice, and I've done the snake-picture at the circus thing and that wasn't so bad.

Yeah when I was in my early teens, they were always hopeless love songs that I had subconsciously stolen the melody to :D

Gehen Sie geradeaus ;)

A bear :)

Oh gosh, guaranteed to make me cry every time: Titanic, the Notebook and A Walk to Remember. Titanic was especially sad when it showed the old couple on the bed holding hands waiting for the water and the Irish children being tucked into bed hearing stories of Tir na nOg :( I'm all teary now *sniff*

My mom's ring. Besides the fact it's cool to have jewellery that's worth something, I love that it was hers first, so someday when she's gone *teary again* I'll have it. It's super pretty too and the colours suit me.

I don't like politics but I'm trying to get into it, it's too important to ignore =/

A vibrator, so when you use it it sounds like it's smothering, pahahahaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

What kind of sandwiches do you like?

What TV shows are you watching at the moment?

What colour should I dye my hairs?

Meow?

Kharn wrote: »
    Could you kill one innocent to save a thousand?
    - if yes, do you think you could live with it?

Do you have any interests that you think we Nocs might find strange or unusual?

Which of the following three guitars do you think I should buy (click for details)?
    Gibson SG
    259801.jpg

Monson Guitars Witch (Custom made)
    440_Witch_4-1_txt.jpg

ESP Viper Baritone
    109512.jpg

What do you hope to be doing in 20 years?
    - what do you realistically expect to be doing? :)

No, I don't think I could :( I couldn't even play basketball because I refused to tackle the other players :p

Sometimes, I go to bed early :eek: I like to sing, sketch, walk, dance to crappy dance choons in crappy nightclubs and have been known to venture out in the sun, but never for long lest my face melts.

I'm gonna go with number two because it's super pretty and I like it's name :D I prefer those shapes too. Gibson second because I recognise the name, they're awesome right? I dated a couple of those "my band are so awesme and my fans love me" types :p

I hope to be working towards making children's lives better and safer, I'm not sure how, in a nice house with an awesome hubby and a few littles mes to terrorise the other children :pac:
    I can totally achieve that :)

reallyrose wrote: »
    What kind of sandwiches do you like?

What TV shows are you watching at the moment?

What colour should I dye my hairs?

Meow?

Fat white bread, real butter, coleslaw and corned beef *drool*

Friends, again. I have the boxset and I still watch the two episodes on E4 every day. I don't really follow any, but I <3 Black Books, Arrested Development, 30 Rock, 3rd Rock From The Sun and Scrubs (old, not new). oh and I'm just starting to get into Modern Family.

Chestnut with copper and honey tones.

Meow.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 51,724 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

why is that creature wearing mickey mouse ears? :P

have you got a drivers license?

favourite country you've been to?
    country you haven't been to that you want to visit?

what would be the title of your autobiography?

If you can read this, you're too close!

Which is your favourite Snack bar?

Yellow:
    41n95j2QJjL._SL160_AA160_.jpg

Pink:

snackwaf1.bmp

Purple:

Cadbury-SnackSand.jpg

The nasty red cereal one just doesn't count.

Also, please note, I will be judging you very harshly on your choice...unless you choose the right one.

koth wrote: »
    why is that creature wearing mickey mouse ears? :P

have you got a drivers license?

favourite country you've been to?
    country you haven't been to that you want to visit?

what would be the title of your autobiography?

He's a big fan and was once a member of the disney club alongside Xtina and Birtney, true story *nods*

I have a learner licence and I'm learning but I haven't driven in yonks =/

I've only been to America, France (I think?) and Germany. Hard to judge really with so little to judge from. I really want to go to China :)

"This little Meggy went to market". I have no idea why but that is honestly the first thing that came into my head :S

EDIT: I forgot not everyone knows my name is Megan, that makes a little more sense :pac:
    Which is your favourite Snack bar?

Yellow:
    41n95j2QJjL._SL160_AA160_.jpg

Pink:

snackwaf1.bmp

Purple:

Cadbury-SnackSand.jpg

The nasty red cereal one just doesn't count.

Also, please note, I will be judging you very harshly on your choice...unless you choose the right one.

Well each has it's own function. Yellow is for dunkin', pink is for just the taste of chocolate and the purple is for when you're actually hungry. Given how much I like my tea, I'm gonna pick yellow for dunkin' privilleges. In fact, I'm gonna go look for some right now *totters off to find fridge and kettle*

Well each has it's own function. Yellow is for dunkin', pink is for just the taste of chocolate and the purple is for when you're actually hungry. Given how much I like my tea, I'm gonna pick yellow for dunkin' privilleges. In fact, I'm gonna go look for some right now *totters off to find fridge and kettle*

Judge_Doom.jpg

Judge_Doom.jpg

HOW DID YOU KNOW HE TERRIFIES ME??? :eek::eek::eek:

Spy indeed :(

HOW DID YOU KNOW HE TERRIFIES ME??? :eek::eek::eek:

Spy indeed :(

kittengun.jpg

I'll ask the questions around here!

Eurovision in 7 minutes! Are you excited?!

kittengun.jpg

I'll ask the questions around here!

Eurovision in 7 minutes! Are you excited?!

OMG TODAY IS TUESDAY!??? :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Constance-Excited.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭lil'bug

do you like ham?

what is Bacon?

what did you spend your communion money on?

if you were a monkey what kind of monkey would you be?

whats number 1 on your playlists?

whats your favorite shop?

hagen das, HB or Ben and Jerrys?

:p And sorry Frankie but my dad would both kick your ass, and dance circles around you (I recently discovered he's an Irish dancing champion :eek:)

In this situation I'm mudafunkin Franklin Richards! I assume this confuses you?
    Gibson first because I acknowledge the superior craftsmanship and heritage, they're awesome right? I dated a couple of those "my band are so awesme and my fans love me" types :p

Did you ever go to one of their gigs and scream like a groupie?

Did you make t-shirts for these gigs?

Who would win in a fight - Mongoose or cobra?

Would you rather be locked in a room with a lion or a honey badger?

What's the most outrageous dance move you bust out in a club?

Jelly beans or jelly babies ?

What's your fave shampoo?

Would you rather face a scorpion with big pinchers or lil pinchers?

lil'bug wrote: »
    do you like ham?

what is Bacon?

what did you spend your communion money on?

if you were a monkey what kind of monkey would you be?

whats number 1 on your playlists?

whats your favorite shop?

hagen das, HB or Ben and Jerrys?

I <3 ham. We have turkey and ham for christmas dinner and I would happily sacrifice the turkey for more ham. Really looking forward to christmas dinner 2011 :D

*insert picture of babe here* (I can't, I'm on my phone :()

Presumably magic beans, I was a clever clogs. Nah I probably bought barbies, I was obsessed. :)

A baboon. Looking at my own ass would provide hours of endless amusement.

I think its Robyn-be mine. Funky little ditty, I like upbeat songs about heartbreak :P

Penneys! Or if I want something that not everyone I know already has, H&M. For some reason their stuff isn't popular at home.

Ben and Jerrys, HB a close second though 'cause they make all the sexy ice-creams don't they? Brunch and Ice Berger, nyom. Caramel chew chew always wins though. Always.
    In this situation I'm mudafunkin Franklin Richards! I assume this confuses you?

Did you ever go to one of their gigs and scream like a groupie?

Did you make t-shirts for these gigs?

Who would win in a fight - Mongoose or cobra?

Would you rather be locked in a room with a lion or a honey badger?

What's the most outrageous dance move you bust out in a club?

Jelly beans or jelly babies ?

What's your fave shampoo?

Would you rather face a scorpion with big pinchers or lil pinchers?

I'm blonde AND from the country, everything confuses me!

I probably did :( /mortified

I never made one but I had one that said 'I'm with the band'. Scarleh me granny for havin' me ma.

Cobra. 'Cause I can't remember what a mongoose is, I keep thinking of Mongo from Blazing Saddles.

Honey badger, smaller and hopefully slower.

I bust out all the good moves, big fish little fish, the fishing rod, shoppin' at tescos, the aeroplane, and that one where you hold your nose and dip down :D

Jelly babies. I like to eat them from the feet up so they can watch themselves die.

I use a special one for blonde hair to keep it from lookin to yellow, its purple and smells amazeballs and its meant to be used by grannies to keep their grey hair from looking like straw.

Big pinchers, easier to dodge :D

• Advertisement

Cobra. 'Cause I can't remember what a mongoose is, I keep thinking of Mongo from Blazing Saddles.

Honey badger, smaller and hopefully slower.

Big pinchers, easier to dodge biggrin.gif

How does it make you feel when I say that - Mongoose always wins, Honey Badger would kill lion, damn... you got the scorpion one right. Awww, I was only doing this as a triple threat. Nevermind. :(

Scariest horror movie bad guy?

:eek:
    You think there is anything under the sun that could defeat this?

Angry_badger.jpg

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

>.<

I keep popping in to close this, only to find that there's (a) question(s) hanging ... :p

How does it make you feel when I say that - Mongoose always wins, Honey Badger would kill lion, damn... you got the scorpion one right. Awww, I was only doing this as a triple threat. Nevermind. :(

Scariest horror movie bad guy?

Hannibal Lector, intelligent psychos are scary :eek:
    :eek:
    You think there is anything under the sun that could defeat this?

Angry_badger.jpg

Yes, log on to boards on your phone and your angry badger will become a small white box with an X in it. I are defeater.
    >.<

I keep popping in to close this, only to find that there's (a) question(s) hanging ... :p

B1tches love hanging questions.

Sorry randy I'm on the beer, close this muthafcuka up!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Sorry randy I'm on the beer, close this muthafcuka up!
    No need to apologise for being on the beer, wish I was!! :P

Dúnta!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement