Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GAA Scoreboard App

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Dougal McGuire

any chance you could develop it for Blackberry?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

I just downloaded app onto iPod touch but my old hometown club Kilcock is not listed under clubs list for Kildare :(

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭charlesh

IrishHomer wrote: »
    I just downloaded app onto iPod touch but my old hometown club Kilcock is not listed under clubs list for Kildare :(

click on it again - kilcock is definitely there. no one is registered as an updater though. maybe alert the club?

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Dougal McGuire

joe is there any chance you could develop this for blackberry? could really do with it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

I press the tweet score button and it says that the the tweet has gone through but when I check the twitter page nothing comes up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 deisedub

Joe
    love the app but not syncing with Twitter any tips getting Error 306.
    Ta

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

Ya Twitter not working at all properly.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Twitter recently moved to a new version of their API so maybe the app hasn't been updated for that?

Advertisement