Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

student card not working

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

Oh what a coincidence that is, right after you sifted through my posting history to try and pin something on me in another thread too.

Still making assumptions i see, it's like your trademark at this stage.

So what brings you to the UCC board Robbie? why did you remove your thanks from phat higgins post and my own and why did you delete your original post here? remember, you may have deleted/removed them* but the mods can still see them, think hard how you're going to answer this one stalker.

Talk about being rattled to fawk:pac:.

* -edit- and now they're back again, at least one of them is. Talk about trying to cover your tracks:P. You need to get out more Robbie.

Seriously, invinciblePRSTV, in all honesty what are you on about. Talking about being stalked. Ah come on...you cant be saying much after your carrying on regarding the library and regarding the examination timetable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

So what brings you to the UCC board Robbie? why did you remove your thanks from phat higgins post and my own and why did you delete your original post here? remember, you may have deleted/removed them but the mods can still see them, think hard how you're going to answer this one stalker.

The mods can see any posts i delete, as can anyone else in the thread, so report it if it was something that upset you. And again, you do not have to check someones history to see their name appear as having just posted, so stop trying to turn it into yet another item for you to be right about.

Talk about being rattled to fawk:pac:.

Yes , badly rattled.

Go on, have a go at being civil. The vast majority of posters are decent on boards. All i do on it mostly is help others in 2 other furum. Maybe you should try it, if you have some points to make, why not be civil instead of confrontational.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭invinciblePRSTV

closeline wrote: »
    Seriously, invinciblePRSTV, in all honesty what are you on about. Talking about being stalked.

Guy's been on my case since i pwned him over in the roads forum a few days ago. I thought it odd he went reading thru my old posts on that thread, but then for him to show up here...well, its a bit weird to say the least, particularly when he's been posting then deleting posts on this thread.
    come on...you cant be saying much after your carrying on regarding the library and regarding the examination timetable.

What carry on? who've i been stalking?

robbie7730 wrote: »
    The mods can see any posts i delete, as can anyone else in the thread, so report it if it was something that upset you. And again, you do not have to check someones history to see their name appear as having just posted, so stop trying to turn it into yet another item for you to be right about.

Yes , badly rattled.

Go on, have a go at being civil. The vast majority of posters are decent on boards. All i do on it mostly is help others in 2 other furum. Maybe you should try it, if you have some points to make, why not be civil instead of confrontational.

Let it go! our little tête-à-tête in the roads forum is over, the thread was closed. Move on with your life, get out more and try some new hobbies?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

Let it go! our little tête-à-tête in the roads forum is over, the thread was closed. Move on with your life, get out more and try some new hobbies?

Go on, be nice to others? No? Be helpful. Im being serious. You will feel better when you try it for a while.

Be good.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

Guy's been on my case since i pwned him over in the roads forum a few days ago. I thought it odd he went reading thru my old posts on that thread, but then for him to show up here...well, its a bit weird to say the least, particularly when he's been posting then deleting posts on this thread.

What carry on? who've i been stalking?

Didnt say that you were stalking anyone. Just think you are going overboard. Stalking??bit much in my opinion..The new rules in the library..thought you totally over reacted to people having a quiet chat or whatever, you know what I mean. And finally the examination timetable sheet. I think most people agree that taking 30 secs to print it out is a better option than going in without possibly trying to be the hard man. It kinda suggests that you are saying it is wrong if people print out the timetable. At the end of the day, it says people must bring a printed version of your timetable or else you cant do the exam. So, there is no arguing there.

Didnt say that you were stalking anyone. Just think you are going overboard. Stalking??bit much in my opinion.

Easy for you to say:(, no one's following you round boards.
    The new rules in the library..thought you totally over reacted to people having a quiet chat or whatever, you know what I mean.

I know what you mean and i disagree with it. A quiet chat can mean many things to many people. Besides, the quiet chats are still happening but people are taking the piss less now that there was a kerfuffle about the rules. It's all for another thread of course (if it were still open:rolleyes:).
    And finally the examination timetable sheet. I think most people agree that taking 30 secs to print it out is a better option than going in without possibly trying to be the hard man. It kinda suggests that you are saying it is wrong if people print out the timetable. At the end of the day, it says people must bring a printed version of your timetable or else you cant do the exam. So, there is no arguing there.

Nah I certainly never suggested that bringing a printed exam timetable was wrong, merely highlighting my own and others experiences. You will not be stopped from sitting an exam if you don't have one, that i can safely say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

We really can't have a discussion in this forum without it turning into an argument, can we?

Nope.
    you must be a bit precious if you'll lose "focus" due to fretting about whether or not an invigilator will have a go at you over a poxy timetable.
    Where your born an asshole or is it something that you've been cultivating?

Haven't you two have trolled this forum enough times by now? :rolleyes: Seriously, just give a rest.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement