Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Triple H - Now what?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭michael.etc...

The importance of this statement by HHH has been grossly over exaggerated. It was a throwaway comment that wouldn't have registered with anyone apart from a few intertnet fans who are almost programmeed to pounce on his every utterance these days as a stick to beat him with.

I tend to agree with this to some extent, but also with Machismo Fan's point of view. It was something that for me, was unneccessary and worded poorly , in a way that allowed for people to pounce on it. At the same time, those people made way too much of it.

I'm also going to be a complete douche and recommend the current issue of FSM, as the cover story is a look at Triple H and his role going forward. It answers the OP at least!

Advertisement