Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BEERS! 21st May Longstone+Doyles

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Cute girl - good.
    Subway -good.
    Cute girl with Subway - very good.
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

fonpokno wrote: »
    "Your sister is so hot. I mean she was always hot but in the last few months she's just gotten so hot. She'll be sitting there eating a big dirty Subway for lunch and she's still SO HOT." Made my night Mags! :D

Hero. You too Galva. ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Maguined wrote: »
    Screw you guys! :mad:

Awww! :p

It's only the people I realllllly love that I inflict physical pain upon, count yerself lucky :pac:

Have to say yet again the dancing was greaaaaaat craic.
    Another beers is happening in June the dates are being decided upon over in TGC so get a voting.

Combined forum beers = drunken success!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Can't you trick them into combining their Beers with Wolfie's? ;):D

Also, Tuds... you have 6,666 posts :eek::p

Solitaire wrote: »
    Can't you trick them into combining their Beers with Wolfie's? ;):D

Also, Tuds... you have 6,666 posts :eek::p

Trick the TGC crowd?
    no need too as half the Nocs are that crowd too. Nocs blend in everywhere :pac:

Also damn it!! I'm 6,668 now...never again shall I be 6,666 and it just passed me by! *dramatic music*

• Advertisement

You still have 666x posts for one more post ;):p

I like the positive thinking there :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    I like the positive thinking there :pac:

You drank all my milk.... no positivity for you!

It's only the people I realllllly love that I inflict physical pain upon,

:)

Fewcifur wrote: »
    You drank all my milk.... no positivity for you!

FINE!

I'll buy you a 3 litre Tescos milk next time I am down*

Oh yeah that's right.....I inflicted pain upon Galva too.
    Hmmm now comes the decision who do I hate lurve more to inflict the most pain too. :eek:

*I'll drink 2 and half litres of it that way we will be all evened out :pac:

• Advertisement

I don't think my small physica form could take another beating any more love! :eek:

Tuddle, you'll never give me back that moment where I had no milk for my hangover tea, and then was forced to drink ginger&lemon. Damn.

Galvasean wrote: »
    I don't think my small physica form could take another beating any more love! :eek:

Ahhhh no I'd say ye would be fit for one more session :pac:
    Tuddle, you'll never give me back that moment where I had no milk for my hangover tea, and then was forced to drink ginger&lemon. Damn.

If only I hadn't been holding the carton in my hand and if only Mags hadn't ratted me out I could have gotten away with it...damn >.<

Also I was very sad not to have gotten chatting properly to reallyrose :(
    Not enough flippin hours in the night!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

Ahhhh no I'd say ye would be fit for one more session :pac:

If only I hadn't been holding the carton in my hand and if only Mags hadn't ratted me out I could have gotten away with it...damn >.<

Also I was very sad not to have gotten chatting properly to reallyrose :(
    Not enough flippin hours in the night!

Heyheyheyhey, I tried, but you ran off...
    milkstealer...

reallyrose wrote: »
    Heyheyheyhey, I tried, but you ran off...
    milkstealer...

I am not sorry about the milk.
    Milk is my hangover cure it was seriously needed! Life and death woman! :p

Yeah my mate landed hadn't seen him since start of December so spent good while catcing up with him and then later on the dancing took over :pac:
    Sowwie!

I am not sorry about the milk.
    Milk is my hangover cure it was seriously needed! Life and death woman! :p

Yeah my mate landed hadn't seen him since start of December so spent good while catcing up with him and then later on the dancing took over :pac:
    Sowwie!

All I asked for was a mouthful to complete my tea-based hangover cure. Damn you Milkstealer, damn you to Coppers! :p

Don't do that! She'd enjoy it! :pac:

Solitaire wrote: »
    Don't do that! She'd enjoy it! :pac:

Nice! I love when a nicely fed line comes together :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

All I asked for was a mouthful to complete my tea-based hangover cure. Damn you Milkstealer, damn you to Coppers! :p

It took her quite a while to finish it as there was a significant amount left, she had to slowly work her way through it while pausing occasionally to make satisfyingly content noises.

It took her quite a while to finish it as there was a significant amount left, she had to slowly work her way through it while pausing occasionally to make satisfyingly content noises.

Bet she spilled just a little bit, just enough to make my tea the way I like it. Sometimes I think I can't bear the pain Tuddle leaves in her wake.

• Advertisement

Bet she spilled just a little bit

There's no need to cry over it, Few :P

Oh ayyyye, of course you just have to help matters don't ya!

Though what he says is actually true FewFew :pac:

Though what he says is actually true FewFew :pac:

:eek:

I'm now glad you had to endure my snoring!

Ha, wrong again! Never heard a thing :D

If it comforts you in anyway, my ear got really sore while walking back to the hostel and had to take my earring out. There see! I did suffer.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I have updated TT's profile to reflect the criminal and immoral acts she has committed in denying a man his milk.

I would strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger if you did it to me!

Kharn wrote: »
    I have updated TT's profile to reflect the criminal and immoral acts she has committed in denying a man his milk.

I would strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger if you did it to me!

Truly you are a king among men

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :eek:

Kharn you don't understand!! Without the milk I would have DIED literally died a horrible death! Dying that type of death while waiting for a 5 hour bus journey is not a good thing.

May I also add he gave me permission!!!

*shakes fist at FewFew*

Mags....testify!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Truly you are a king among men

* basks in glory *

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :eek:

Kharn you don't understand!! Without the milk I would have DIED literally died a horrible death! Dying that type of death while waiting for a 5 hour bus journey is not a good thing.

May I also add he gave me permission!!!

*shakes fist at FewFew*

Mags....testify!

In fairness you did not actually ask Few's permission, you merely stated your declaration of intent to consume the milk the night before. Few was not in a sound state of mind to legally accept such a declaration and reasonably give consent so it really comes back to you thieving his milk. :P

• Advertisement

In fairness you did not actually ask Few's permission, you merely stated your declaration of intent to consume the milk the night before. Few was not in a sound state of mind to legally accept such a declaration and reasonably give consent so it really comes back to you thieving his milk. :P

Damn you

-.-

Advertisement