Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BEERS! 21st May Longstone+Doyles

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    I have photographic evidence of some of your best bits.

You even have to ask?
    I just punched him repeatedly in the balls until he let the leg lock go......it was a complicated looking wrestling moment :pac:

Also FewFew.......you are NOT allowed to put up that video or the photos from the flat until I see them first and approve them!! :eek::p

That was about two hours of pure joy. You kept asking for help, but oh my it was too funny to interrupt! Mags is such a mischievous lil rascal when drunk, and Tuddle is OCD about tucking people in, so it was a recipe for pure comedy gold! :D

The video is class by the way Tudz, you'll insist it gets published once you've seen it! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

You even have to ask?

Apologies for doubting Tudders. :pac:

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Apologies for doubting Tudders. :pac:

If only Koth was around to challenge her.

Fewcifur wrote: »
    If only Koth was around to challenge her.

Or meself, I have the wrestling skillz. ;) :pac:

Maybe, but then so does Magz. It takes a special skillset to destroy Tuddle, only her arch-enemy can rise to the challenge I fear.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭spoonbadger

Oh yeah! forgot about going back to apartment. I think at that point i just drunkenly followed whoever was standing directly in front of me, who happened to be going north :D

Post vid. do it. doooo eeeeeet

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

No posting of video! my wrastling buddies would be ashamed of my drunken flailings. :(

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

POST! POST! :D

Maguined wrote: »
    No posting of video! my wrastling buddies would be ashamed of my drunken flailings. :(

You actually did quite well, Tuddle is quite the handful. :)

No, no video without the consent of the stars.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

My curiosity has been piqued...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

That was about two hours of pure joy. You kept asking for help, but oh my it was too funny to interrupt! Mags is such a mischievous lil rascal when drunk, and Tuddle is OCD about tucking people in, so it was a recipe for pure comedy gold! :D

The video is class by the way Tudz, you'll insist it gets published once you've seen it! :D

NO video is going online until I see it! Damn you and your sneaky expensive camera!

Aye you were pretty useless in the helping me out department all you did was stand there giggling :p
    Rascal is flippin right :D Which is why I had to get more violent towards Maggie but don't think ye caught that bit on tape :pac:

Not when yer drunk. Sure I had to half help ye stand up at the last beers or at least leave ye leaning against something :p:p

Also to add... the dancing skills being thrown about the dancefloor were cheesey heaven :D

Not when yer drunk. Sure I had to half help ye stand up at the last beers or at least leave ye leaning against something :p:p

What!? ffs :o

What!? ffs :o

I'll take that as a "thanks for looking after my drunk arse that night and also sorry for not coming out on Saturday" :pac:

I'll take that as a "thanks for looking after my drunk arse that night and also sorry for not coming out on Saturday" :pac:

Hey, I'm not thanking you, sure ya lost me that night. Some minder you are! :p

Hey, I'm not thanking you, sure ya lost me that night. Some minder you are! :p

I didn't lose you!! :eek:
    I'm an awesome minder of drunk folks :cool:

Me and TG and you were going through the crowded dancefloor and you were sneaky and argeed with us about where to go and then stayed behind TG and then legged it once our backs were turned!! :p

Sneaky Liverpool folks :pac:

I didn't lose you!! :eek:
    I'm an awesome minder of drunk folks :cool:

Me and TG and you were going through the crowded dancefloor and you were sneaky and argeed with us about where to go and then stayed behind TG and then legged it once our backs were turned!! :p

Sneaky Liverpool folks :pac:

You remember too much about that night........I hate people who have good memories on nights out. :mad::mad::mad: :pac::pac::pac:

Nothing gets passed the Tudster :cool:

:p

Referring to yourself in the 3rd person.........

*shakes head*

Shuuuuuuuuuuudap you!

I'm going back to bed or rather I'm still in bed so I'm basically going back to sleep

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

NO video is going online until I see it! Damn you and your sneaky expensive camera!

Aye you were pretty useless in the helping me out department all you did was stand there giggling :p
    Rascal is flippin right :D Which is why I had to get more violent towards Maggie but don't think ye caught that bit on tape :pac:

It was too funny to help!

Also, the video seems to feature you punching Mags in the balls, him lying face-down and motionless and you wrestling with a blanket

You remember too much about that night........I hate people who have good memories on nights out. :mad::mad::mad: :pac::pac::pac:

Oh she remembers alright... and none of us will forget her Coppers departure....

• Advertisement

It was too funny to help!

Also, the video seems to feature you punching Mags in the balls, him lying face-down and motionless and you wrestling with a blanket

He spent the majority of the time in your flat lying face down and motionless only to suddenly do his flippy floppy moves every now and again and stick his finger up at me :D

Wrestling a blanket eh.... Oh alcohol....how better you make life :pac:
    Oh she remembers alright... and none of us will forget her Coppers departure....

That was ONE time :p

He spent the majority of the time in your flat lying face down and motionless only to suddenly do his flippy floppy moves every now and again and stick his finger up at me :D

His ninja rolls were rather impressive. Like a lil Sonic the Hedgehog :D

This is true.....except more like a slow motion Sonic :pac:

This is true.....except more like a slow motion Sonic :pac:

Yes, rather elegant

Screw you guys! :mad:

• Moderators Posts: 51,738 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Screw you guys! :mad:

I'm surprised you can contemplate any screwing after the beating Tudds seemingly gave you :P

If you can read this, you're too close!

koth wrote: »
    I'm surprised you can contemplate any screwing after the beating Tudds seemingly gave you :P

An icepop stick will sort it allllllll out :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

I wrastled Tuddle, completely blanked some cute girl that wanted to talk to me and to top it all off I bumped into funkypony downstairs in Doyles and awkward conversation ensued. :pac:

"Your sister is so hot. I mean she was always hot but in the last few months she's just gotten so hot. She'll be sitting there eating a big dirty Subway for lunch and she's still SO HOT." Made my night Mags! :D

fonpokno wrote: »
    "Your sister is so hot. I mean she was always hot but in the last few months she's just gotten so hot. She'll be sitting there eating a big dirty Subway for lunch and she's still SO HOT." Made my night Mags! :D

And if you're identical to your sister.... ;)

Oh Mags you aul Subway lovin' daaaaawg :)

• Advertisement

fonpokno wrote: »

That was a private conversation!

Went into the kitchen in work, looked over and said to myself "self who is this new hot girl" it was your sister again, I didn't recognise her from the angle. :eek:

Doh!

If I see one knowing smile from her you are dead funkypony! :mad:

Advertisement