Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where does Fedor rank in your eyes?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭MMAIRELANDFAN

SDTimeout wrote: »
    Why though, explain via logic how Brock would be ahead of Cain if he comes back.

He fought bad that day
    off day and cain had a top day
    both on form and Brock will out wrestle him easily
    Im a big fan so am biased

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭jimpump

Fedor is no.1 P4P of all time

but anderson and GSPyawn are catching up

at the moment in the HW division,id have Fedor at no.5 behind Cain V, JDS, Ubereem and Werdum

the reason Big Foot Silva aint in me top 5 is cos he 'beat' Fedor over a doctor stoppage. who can really say what would have happened if Fedor was allowed to fight in the 3rd round

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭jimpump

He fought bad that day
    off day and cain had a top day
    both on form and Brock will out wrestle him easily
    Im a big fan so am biased

btw pal, brock aint even in the top 10 HW's

hes beatin an over the hill heath herring,overated Mir, OAP Randy Couture and a gassed Carwin.

brock is not even in the top 30 HW's of all time

think ya should go back watching WWE cos ya obviously dont know MMA if ya think brock can beat cain v.

he might have a chance against the undertaker or john cena at the next wrestlemania but he aint gonna be challenging for any MMA title again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭pablohoney87

jimpump wrote: »
    Fedor is no.1 P4P of all time

but anderson and GSPyawn are catching up

at the moment in the HW division,id have Fedor at no.5 behind Cain V, JDS, Ubereem and Werdum

the reason Big Foot Silva aint in me top 5 is cos he 'beat' Fedor over a doctor stoppage. who can really say what would have happened if Fedor was allowed to fight in the 3rd round
    Beating him is beating him. TBH its nearly impossible to be in the top 5 after 2 losses in a row.
    1. Cain
    2.Overeem
    3.JDS
    4.Werdum
    5.Bigfoot
    6.Brock (sorry to say but he's there)
    7.Fedor/Carwin
    8.Mir
    9.Nelson
    10.Schaub/Nog(depending who wins) or even Mitrione (if he wins his next 2) or josh barnett since hes back from suspension

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Xlami

Beating him is beating him. TBH its nearly impossible to be in the top 5 after 2 losses in a row.
    1. Cain
    2.Overeem
    3.JDS
    4.Werdum
    5.Bigfoot
    6.Brock (sorry to say but he's there)
    7.Fedor/Carwin
    8.Mir
    9.Nelson
    10.Schaub/Nog(depending who wins) or even Mitrione (if he wins his next 2) or josh barnett since hes back from suspension

Overeem is my second favorite Heavyweight only behind Pat Barry. I'm a huge fan and think he deffinitely will be number one or two someday I can't justify putting him in the top 5 at the minute. Obviously his K1 achievements are incredible and as I say while I beleive he will be top 5 I don't think he's there yet. He's never beaten a fighter who was a current top 10 (Arguably Top 15) and it is for this reasons I would not have him in my top 5. But as I said I expect him to win the GP if it goes ahead and think he's the fighter with the best chance of beating Cain.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭MMAIRELANDFAN

Xlami wrote: »
    Overeem is my second favorite Heavyweight only behind Pat Barry..

Cant argue with your post but Brock would beat both easily

GNP 101

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭The Bored One

GNP 101

Brock vs Overeem I'd have to file under the heading Not Enough Data. Overeems take down defence at his current weight is a big question mark. If its good enough to deal with Brocks wrestling, then he punches Brock in the face standing. If its not, Brock probably punches Overeem in the face on the ground.
    Without Overeems wreslting being tested beforehand, no real way of calling it.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Xlami

GNP 101

When did I once say either of them would beat Brock?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,720 ✭✭✭Sid_Justice

overeem would kick brock's head off

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭pablohoney87

overeem would kick brock's head off
    You couldnt be more wrong Sid.:mad:
    He would KNEE his FACE off.:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,720 ✭✭✭Sid_Justice

I actually was going to rephrase that, I can't remember overeem kicking anyone in the head ever! Has he?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 535 ✭✭✭hisholinessnb

jimpump wrote: »
    btw pal, brock aint even in the top 10 HW's

In all fairness, even given how so many people dislike Brock,that's ridiculous.

How you can you from being the UFC champ to being outside the top ten in one single fight is beyond me.

Fedor is no1 of all time, but currently would be around no 6 or 7.

Advertisement