Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philips elegant 24 inch Full HD LED monitor (ibood)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 citroman

Got mine this morning, very pleased with it. Was a bit concerned with no info on the delivery, but when I e-mailed iBood, suddenly it was updated on the UPS site. And it had left iBood on time a week before.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

mine has not arrived yet:(
    Dubs probably got theirs 1st.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Anyone outside of Dublin get theirs yet?
    Did the ups tracking change when it was being delivered?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 413 ✭✭The Left Hand Of God

I've bought from iBood about 10 times. They have never let me down and I think the longest I waited for anything was about 3 weeks. But mostly I received stuff after about 10-12 Days.

I have bought loads from them before too and it has always arrived.

• Advertisement

Has anyone else not got their monitors yet?
    Ibood have not replied to any of my e-mails via their online form.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭selfbuilder1

If I was waiting this long I would be looking for a refund from my credit card or paypal.

Yeah,it is the next step.
    Was just wondering had anyone else also not got theirs

Advertisement