Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 - TRAILER

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Ah they've updated Dundrum's website and are having one there too. Much handier!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

Ooh! I've never been excited seeing a Harry Potter movie as I am about this one :) Just watching the trailer makes me want to dive into the books again :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Voldemort spends most of the trailers yelling in a really annoying way

• Registered Users Posts: 6,392 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Fishie wrote: »
    Voldemort spends most of the trailers yelling in a really annoying way

NGYEEEEEAH!

NGYEEEEEAH!

:D I considered sticking it in my post, but wasn't sure how to spell it! Seriously though, Voldemort, shut the f*ck up!

They really seem to be expanding on the battle scenes... I don't remember the Quidditch stadium burning and falling apart. Also, I don't remember Harry confronting Snape in front of a crowd - wasn't he under the invisibility cloak when Snape fled?

Ah, now I'm just being picky! I'll still go to see it :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Fishie wrote: »
    :D I considered sticking it in my post, but wasn't sure how to spell it! Seriously though, Voldemort, shut the f*ck up!

They really seem to be expanding on the battle scenes... I don't remember the Quidditch stadium burning and falling apart. Also, I don't remember Harry confronting Snape in front of a crowd - wasn't he under the invisibility cloak when Snape fled?

Ah, now I'm just being picky! I'll still go to see it :rolleyes:

Yeah I really hope they do the battle well,but they seem to be compleatly changing it even the bit with Tonks and Lupin reaching out for each other...never happened unless I missed something.

Oh and I want it to be McGonnagall,Shacklebolt and Slughorn fighting him at the end just like the book.

Also wondering if they'll put Harrys half dead dream conversation with Dumbledore in the film.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Also wondering if they'll put Harrys half dead dream conversation with Dumbledore in the film.
    I thought Harry's line ''I have to go back, haven't I?" from the trailer above is from that scene. Could be wrong.

Otacon wrote: »
    I thought Harry's line ''I have to go back, haven't I?" from the trailer above is from that scene. Could be wrong.

ah..it quite possibly could be!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Did anyone watch the premiere? I only caught the end with the speeches but oh God, I am a bawling mess after J.K. Rowling's speech. Can't believe it really is all over (after I see the film), and I know I said it four years ago but now it's really over. What am I going to look forward to now? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

Watching it all now cause I was in work earlier. It's so exciting!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,955 ✭✭✭Degag

Man, that scene with Harry pulling Voldemort of the building is so stupid.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Does anyone have a link to where you can watch the red carpet premier? I missed it :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

kateos2 wrote: »
    Does anyone have a link to where you can watch the red carpet premier? I missed it :(

http://www.youtube.com/harrypotter this one?

star-pants wrote: »

Nice one! I'm going to watch it when we have a better internet connection, hopefully soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 carol111

the trailer was looking really nice and thanks for sharing nice video.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 lizzyxox08

cant wait :) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Harry all the way :)
    :D

Advertisement